I haven't been following the Depp vs Heard saga through all these years. Who's side are we on Yea Forums?

I haven't been following the Depp vs Heard saga through all these years. Who's side are we on Yea Forums?

What's this lawsuit about, who is right, and who is going to win?

Attached: skynews-johnny-depp-amber-heard_5737485[1].jpg (768x432, 42.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I18TeZhWZmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swap the genders and 99% of the public would be on Depp's side. His career would be skyrocketing while Amber would be homeless.

vagina and fat tits = turd wins in court of public opinion

>Heard is really fucking hot

fr fr I would breed that pussy mating press style. Balls deep. I dont care for recent Johnny Depp movies

God damn, the years really caught up to depp. At least it looks like he's finally stopped trying to fight alcohol bloating with drugs.

more like johnny deppressed

whens it live again today?

I hope Johnny wins. It's clear she's a lying snake harlot who is just after a quick payday.

Holy shit Johnny didn’t hit this bitch the wall did.

Jesus Christ Johnny, go on a cutting diet.

Attached: 1649012814247.jpg (735x879, 104.88K)

How's it looking for my boy Johnny? Will the new rape allegations kill him for good?

>go on a cutting diet.
I think the opposite

Attached: Cocaine-Cutting-Drugs-Addiction_News-1024x685.jpg (1024x685, 94.19K)

Is coke bloat worse than alcohol bloat?

they tend to go hand in hand so its hard to differentiate

Quick rundown
>Depp is a beta alcoholic who retreats whenever there is any conflict and locks himself away because his mom was abusive
>marries a crazy bitch Amber Heard
>Amber Heard is a drama whore and wants constant conflict and rages at Depp, brags about how Depp loves her insane personality
>their relationship gets worse over time until the metoo shit starts at which point Amber Heard decides to accuse Depp of being abusive
>Depp's career ends, no one wants to hire him
>life going in a downward spiral, eventually sues Amber
>Amber gets mad and starts accusing Depp of more crazy shit like shoving a bottle up her pussy
>trial starts, Amber's defense team fumbling
>Depp's team exposing all the lies and inconsistencies
Watch the testimony on day 2 of the bald painter. Pure kino. One of the most charismatic dudes I've ever seen and a nutter who paints Hillary getting fucked and Trump being bukkaked and naked kids. His testimony was so good it might single handedly win the case for Depp.

"If that turd in the bed was amber, you gotta restore depp's rep."

-Johnny Cockring

I'd be willing to give coke a go but I have yet to know if the bloat is reversable or now. I've had horrendous alcohol bloat before but that's only a matter of rehydrating and if it's caused you pack on actual weight, then go on a cut.

It's 37 minutes late already

Attached: baby tie 4.jpg (428x429, 84.87K)

I remember some raging soi YouTube from like 2017 or 18 talking about some Depp performance but prefereced it by saying in his high pitched, weasely voice something like 'Now, DON'T get me wrong, Johnny Depp IS A MONSTER!!' Probably at the height of the BELIEVE ALL WOMEN hysteria

not worth it, judging by my multiple friends' versions of their habit. gaudy shit drug, and I'm happy I haven't touched it.
Are you watching on Law & Crime or on Rekieta Law?

Tf do you mean, most of the public is no Depp's side you idiot. No point in swapping anything either, it's clear they're both shitty ppl.

Attached: British_Airways_G-BNLU-2008-09-13-YVR.jpg (3907x2489, 1.46M)

>Lord Duke Depp
>shitty
kys

sky news

Johnny Depp looks a lot healthier after he broke up with the insane bitch. When he was with her he looked like a cancer patient about to drop dead. Now he looks fine for a 60 year old man.

Why is that clear though? I haven't paid attention

>both sides nonsense

This is exactly what that other poster is talking about. You wouldn't be saying that if Amber was the man.

>>their relationship gets worse over time until the metoo shit starts at which point Amber Heard decides to accuse Depp of being abusive

nope its much worse than that
>Amber constantly abuses Depp
>infamous poop incident happens
>Depp calls her and tells her he had enough and he will divorce
>Heard panicks, talks to her lawyers
>they tell her she better file for divorce first and adds abuse allegation to it so she can get a maximum payout
>Depps mother dies
>Heard files for divorce literally a day later after recording Depp drunk, leaking it and file for a restraining order

It was literally him who dumped her, she being a crazy boderline disorder bitch then went out of her way to destroy his life.

Attached: goos_Watts.png (1174x667, 853.31K)

Leaked messages and recordings where she brags about how no one will believe Johnny Depp because she is a woman.
Witnesses who lived with Depp 24/7 and saw everything who testify that Amber never had scars or bruises.
Video cameras showing strange behavior from Amber and exposing her lying about the timeline.

you will never be a woman

Attached: 1640580853836.jpg (4928x3280, 2.89M)

are mods allowing threads on this now, or are they still stuck up their own asses?

this isnt funny

Damn he was hot af back then

That's not how that insult works, because he didn't say anything troony

He killed River Phoenix, let him rot

the tranny janny who deleted the threads noosed himself

All actors are pieces of shit. Complete assholes most of the time. Both of them were properly horrible to each other. Oh Amber lied? Yeah all women do. It is bullshit that Johnny loses his career over this too because that's pure political tomfoolery.

stream?

these sjw jannies and mods need to fucking go. Cant talk about anything here anyomore

>that scene where she sneak into ayylmaoman bed in the middle of the night nude trying to bang him
>tfw she was his "pretending daughter" at the time
>dios mio

Attached: gt.jpg (1200x1600, 471.21K)

The lad's closing in on 60.

i dont care i only care about the shit on the bed. just look at how dramatic this photo is

Attached: 1595414093267.jpg (1024x1170, 122.89K)

They're probably jonesing for that unbeatable rush of dopamine they had the first time they saw #metoo on their twitter feed

Law and crime for the direct feed
Rekieta Law for commentary

let me know when amber spends her own time and money freeing child killers

Attached: Johnny-B-N-book-signing-Sept-21-2012-johnny-depp-32254954-3000-2201.jpg (3000x2201, 1.04M)

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny....how did it come to this, bud?

oy vey I don't recall

Heard.

Depp shouldn't have shoved that entire bottle into her smelly twat hole.

And being tattoo buddies

>i dont care i only care about the shit on the bed. just look at how dramatic this photo is

It's like a renaissance painting!!!FACT!!!

im also hoping it gets real ridiculous and some million dollar lawyer whips out a ziploc bag with a turd it in

I would gladly donate to Amber's defense fund

Attached: 1616434636424.jpg (1243x1721, 233.85K)

Who is that and why does she sound so angry.

How does this even happen?

An average younger woman who has 9 to 10 in the looks department would have worshipped Depp's dick long before he hooked up with this batshit of woman..

Do you think the pussy was worth it?
I think it was

Attached: 1549915402159.jpg (533x400, 147.01K)

You would also gladly like to become female, but you never will be.

>makes his mexican maid fetch dog shit out of the yard to slander amber
pathetic, nobody this pretty actually poops lmao

Attached: hq015a.jpg (1000x1717, 240.71K)

How the fuck is he interviewing an mp4 file? Is this legal?

Attached: --00h04m46s.png (854x480, 512.03K)

good lord this bitch has an attitude.

I love it hahah

>makes one call
>her simp buys the entire jury, the judge and all their families

Attached: elon_musk.jpg (1200x820, 85.38K)

Dude, if you ever actually got some pussy, you'd realize it's not very valuable, and in fact quite common and not worth much more than maybe a $30 dinner. I'm talking top shelf pussy too, the lower class stuff is just given away.

*gets sent to prison for bribery of jury and contempt of court*

youtube.com/watch?v=I18TeZhWZmY

Attached: depp2.png (609x581, 295.47K)

Who is this witness?

australian accents are unbearable

*buys the prison*

Depp
Amber is legit crazy. We need Depp back to make some more fun flicks. As a bonus, Amber losing may result in some Onlyfans cumkino

Treat your house staff well folks, you never know when they'll be asked to testify against your stingy ass.

That's a big tie

Kino teeth

amber is angelic. its impossible to not turn bpd with that level of beauty

all woman are crazy. amber heard didn't spend time and money freeing three people who raped and murdered three young boys in a satanic ritual

Why this aussie bitch so rude and irate?

Because she fucking hates amber heard lol

yeah but Depp makes fun flicks that's all that matters in Hollywood. I'm more mad he corrupted my poor Winona more than anything else. She was so hot back in the 90s

Shes comes across like a typical karen

absolute kino. She's perfect for the role. God I hope they cast Doug Stanhope too.

lmao its actually live

imagine going to trial three days in a row and maybe more
must be exhausting as shit

He's not asking questions in person, everything you're hearing has been pre recorded

filtered

now imagine it for 6 weeks

Dude, the trial is 6 weeks long

its about two mega rich people who dont even know you exist fighting each other by throwing millions at each other.
you shouldnt be interested

qrd on the poop?

>bed poop
please explain?