2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 6 >7 > 8

2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 6 >7 > 8

Attached: 1628690497737.png (1710x900, 2M)

t. animeonly

is jojo as gay as it looks?

Only the last half

Assuming you are talking about the anime, since you posted this on Yea Forums, your list is wrong. The correct ranking is 4>2>3>1=5. I haven't watched the 7 yet.

Not really

>tranime

Yea Forums - TransVestite

Why does every single character look like a fucking drag queen? What's the appeal

good writing and fights

the second half of part 5, the entirety of part 6 although most of the cast are women, part 8 is surprisingly not gay at all, it is the most based part as well

You must be new here

>good writing
I like Jojo but please don't tell me you actually believe this, the entirety of part 3 was literally
>Oh no, enemy stand user
>Enemy stand user starts getting Stardust Crusader ass
>Jotaro comes and saves the day
>ora ora ora
>Next episode

Jojo used to be peak Yea Forums culture until it got popular

Why can't you just go discuss anime on Yea Forums?

Yeah 1-3 is shaky but 4 and onward is good for the most part

3 is unironically the worst part, why does every retarded nigger keep puting it so high in their ranking? it almost made me drop the show, fucking boring ass monster of the week piece of shit with terrible cast and worst and blandest Jojo

characters are well written you fag, even the death of a dog feels impactful

I can agree with that, atleast about 4, I haven't read 7 or 8 yet

When I first read part 3 many years ago, I thought the same. But with time, and especially Jotaro showing up in later parts as a more mature man, I really came to appreciate Jotaro and part 3. It is not my favorite part by any means, that belongs to part 4, but I still appreciate it more now after some time.

why can't you just go back to redit instead of complaining about anime discussions on an anime website?

Attached: 1648382798616.png (450x400, 171.52K)

>anime website
not anymore tranny

Adlai’s influence went from Fist of the North Star to Gucci models. That’s why the characters started to look like e-boys.

The secret is to not take it too seriously (it certainly doesn't take itself seriously), and just enjoy the style and charisma. Stardust Crusaders might as well operate on looney toons logic for most of it's episodes, but I would be lying if I said it didn't get stuck on my mind forever. The Darby episode might be my favorite (either that or the Freddy Krugger baby).

>I BET MY MOTHER'S SOUL

kek

Jojo is for gays
However if you don't like anime you're a tryhard newfag contrarian and should kys immediately

debunked by independent fact checkers, chud

Attached: 1647770819638.png (195x177, 69.47K)

Steel Ball Run is kino, it’s top 3 easily. Terrible list

It will be an anime website wether you cut your dick off or not

I lost my mind mind laughing when no one cared about Jotaro betting Avdol's soul, kek

no, he simply shows the change in masculinity standards with each generation, men in the 70s were men, "men" today are pretty much women of those times

its pure testosterone non homo gay sex

Somehow it makes perfect sense that Jotaro is great at poker and could pull that bluff off. Joseph would be the obvious pick in that situation but he got out-swindled there. Jotaro has the perfect poker face.

Part 3 is so hilarious, I don't get how anyone can hate it aside from it being formulaic, which is a fair criticism. But same user, the Darby Poker episode is by far one of my favorites.

>C-c-c-c-ca~ACK

Attached: call.jpg (1280x720, 77.47K)

for me
2>3>1>6>4>7>5

I still like 7 and i know people say that It's good but I didn't connect with johnny. it felt a bit disjointed and soulless sometimes.

The arc with blackmore stepping on the rain and lucy steele was one of the best in the series though.

would love to see araki create some more damsel in distress thrillers and try out some other genres before he retires.

You know how everything pays homage to /is inspired by Berserk? Same thing about JoJo; it was amazing at the time it was released. It's like MGS, no one was doing tactical shit.

no. There isn't a single gay main character or companion character. except hermes from part 6 might be a lesbian.

name 3 episodes

Every MC is hetero. The artist just likes fashion. Watch the first two parts (season one). The first 4 episodes might be a bit boring, but then it ypgwklnly gets better.

one of the main antagonists reason for being evil is homo lust for another main antagonist

smooth brained take. the good writing comes from the likable characterisation , the imaginative ideas , the strong, classic conflicts and the technical choreography plotting out the fights.

I do not feel like it

what

I agree. I laughed my ass off with Mariah and kid Polnareff's episode. Speaking of Polnareff, he really grew on me as a character, maybe even being my favorite by the end (it's a hard call between him and Joseph). I'm watching part 4 now, I'm at episode 7. The animation quality is superb, but overall it's a bit jarring coming from the high stakes and instant character chemistry and charisma of Stardust Crusaders. At what episode does it kick into high gear? Also, what happened to Hol Horse? Does he show up again?

>part 7 that low
Trash

Attached: 5wrbxf.jpg (1200x794, 99.75K)

because its best parts are among the very best.
Araki's panelling and execution are at their absolute peak during Dio's World. Every single page is perfect. IT's simply wonderful to behold. it easily flushes out one or two fights against a giant, hot sun.

Part 4 is all about the comfy slice of life small town feeling. it does introduce a main villain later on and stakes get a bit higher, but it's nothing like in part 3. sideplot shenanigans are what truly matters in it.

ok so, so homosexuals are evil. Based Araki.

Hol horse doesn't appear again. However a new spin off manga is being made as a prequel to part 4 where hol horse goes to Japan and runs into Jouske. Highly recommend it.

Attached: QClcq5DuJlVQFPk11FEpuML-E_FzpkFHAf7LZErd0QY.jpg (640x919, 167.88K)

IMO the best parts of part 4 are the thriller chapters where Kira impersonates that kid's father and the kid suspects him.

I wish araki would do a full thriller manga without any stands featuring just cat and mouse and psychological warfare and tricks and people in disress and investigation and hiding.

he's basically the best at it in the whole industry and he's only occasionally dipped his toes in it.

he has like one pure tension/thriller arc per part.
in part 3 it was darby the gambler, in part 4 it was the kid and kira pretending to be his father chapters, in part 7 it was the lucy steele chapters.
they're always complete gold.

Oh, I see. It's not what I was expecting but I'll try to change my expectations and enjoy as much as I can. I wished it was ridiculously over the top and straight to the point like part 2 or comfy brotherhood high stakes adventure like part 3, but I'm sure it has it's own vibe and style.

That's pretty cool. It felt like Hol Horse was underutilized.

Polnareff grew on me too user. I used hate him but he's great. Especially early on, he gets so many episodes he might as well be the protagonist.

About part 4, like another user said its a slice of life so its very comfy early on, establishing the town and the cast. It takes a while, but it kicks into high gear eventually. Its worth the wait. Also, Josuke is best jojo

Also, about Hol Horse, he's getting a spinoff with Josuke last I heard. Fucking bizzare, I wouldn't have thought to put those two together.

100% agree. Its incredibly tense, the cat and mouse stuff is so well done. God, I love part 4. Its got so much unique aspects to it.

Funny you said that, I had the exact thought that Polnareff could be seen as the real protagonist of Stardust Crusaders if you changed your point of view slightly. Also he has the coolest Stand and some of the best poses. Jotaro is pretty cool, but that's basically his whole thing, he's the cool badass MC. Joseph felt like a more complex, complete character. He can be funny, he interacts well with all sorts of other types and he can also get serious when the moment calls for it.

>I wouldn't have thought to put those two together.

I also would never expect Hol Horse to team up with Boingo (that was basically a filler episode in an already formulaic arc, but whatever it was still entertaining) lol

>putting part 5 ahead of anything else

You done goofed

Attached: 35684a2jg5c21.jpg (624x624, 54.34K)

based, JJBA has much better writing even concerning plotting and characters than memes suggest

Dead son

What went wrong?

Attached: JJL9Digital.png (760x1200, 1.34M)

based netflix ending the hype for this tranime

7>4>2>5>3>>1

6 is shit and 1 is too messy

D'arby brothers tho

The villain wasn't Jobin.

>7
>5
>4
>1
>2
>8
>3