Tokyo Vice

HBO kino based on the real-life chronicles of an American journalist in Japan, Jake Adelstein. What do we think of it?

Attached: tokyo vice.jpg (1296x1920, 308.9K)

I watched the first episode and haven't felt the need to watch more.

I'm enjoying the show, especially the first episode but this reads like the shilliest shill I've ever read

Get with the times grandpa. Japan is out, we obsess over Korea now.

I really like it. I don't watch that many shows though.

I like it. Double episode drop soon.
Also a heads up. Every thread about this show gets quickly pozzed by /pol/cels seething about
>le jews bad
>book its based from was all made up

Episode 4 and 5 are out

New episodes have been dropped for like 5 hours now, fifth episode ending was pretty awesome and violent, not stylized at all.

Ansel Egort is a rapist retard with no charisma or presence what so ever, but the show and everything else seems good so far.

>(((Adelstein)))

Lol the jealousy and butthurt just ooze off this comment. Let me guess, Asian manlet with a microdick right? You have to tell me if I’m right.

He had a bit of a stupid face in general but it's made so much worse by the fat he carries on him. That stupid double chin, full cheeks, and lack of a jawline. I don't mind him in the role though. He's a likeable enough protagonist.

You know, Ansel, I'd have thought working with so many upstanding Asian actors like Ken would have made you less prejudiced. For shame.

Please don’t peepee in my coke.

Don’t make me call Michael Mann to slap the shit out of you

More like Tokyo Kike.

Attached: JakeAdelstein.jpg (400x400, 33.01K)

Never saw that movie, not planning to watch it, don't even know what it's about. But I'm sure it's 100 % bullshit and it was only real in his mind.

Attached: frank dux.jpg (1000x900, 100.35K)

It is made up though, Jake is a total hack fraud I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s itt, there’s tons of Reddit posts from his own account shilling and defending himself at every opportunity

Because Japan cannot act

only good thing on tv now that severance is done

Attached: 1639846698780.jpg (640x626, 104.63K)

He looks gay. Creepy as fuck with his undeveloped mouth breather chin.

Attached: animal-biology-human-biology-parts-ii-amp-iii-of-first-course-in-biology-biology-fig-83-blackboard-sketch-reasons-for-breathing-through-the-nose-fig-83-i-the-many-blood-vessels-in-the-mucuous-mem-brane-lining-the-nasal-pass.jpg (1300x1244, 91.99K)

Do you think he knows how to do the Dim Mak?

Fuck off Jake

I've never liked Ansel Egort on anything. This show is the first I like him in.

Here's your "based" protagonist, bro.

Attached: dailybeast.png (1080x783, 829.56K)

Yeah, but he won't use it, it could kill you.

>foreigner pressuring his host country into going full global homo
japan is going to be the only homogenous country in a hundred years and will be the leading global superpower when the rest of the world is full of nogs and trannies

Attached: 1620954649898.jpg (552x663, 51.91K)

Where tf are the episodes

The only black people I saw in Japan were bouncers in Harajuku for pirated clothing stores

There won't be any Japanese left in a hundred years unless they open their borders. It's inevitable.

>doesnt even genocide minorities like China

>stein
A lying kike, who would have guessed. I guess pathological liars and other fiends love that shit though.

Why does the Yakuza need a Yea Forums defense force. Weebery gone too far.

Adelstein is a fraud

You don't need to single out /pol/ even, Yea Forums hates him too for making up an epic story where he is this badass mossad background journalist who convinced 3 totally real yakuza officers to play Yakuza 3.

so that's where I remember him from. There is a part of gajin twitter that absolutely hates his guts

>Adelstein
This guy wouldn't be Jewish now, would he OP?

Don't bother trying to talk sense to someone who has le ebil /pol/ living rent free in his head. Their brains are not wired right.

He supposedly made up a murder that never happened. I guess the "there are no murders in Japan" scene in the first episode is there to handwave the fictional murder later in the show.

The Japs in the show give him 'Mossad' as a nickname and think he's some corporate spy for American glowies or Israelis.

>Jake Adelstein.
I'm just going to assume it's both anti-White and anti-Japanese bullshit at the same time. Pass.

Attached: 1621831542138.gif (278x278, 648.07K)

>Adelstein
Heh no thanks

Rinko is so cute in this. I want her to be my boss.

Attached: rinko-kikuchi-tokyo-vice[1].jpg (740x370, 25.96K)

>fiction cant be based on fiction

Attached: Orangutan hrm.jpg (555x541, 55.27K)

It's Jewish power fantasy.

Nothing anti-white so far. It does have a bug up its ass about how hostile the Japs are to foreigners, and the real Adelstein has ranted on twitter before about how Japan needs immigrants and so forth.

Japs wouldn’t have sanctioned this since it was a show made for one of the Nips platform streaming service. Adlestein scenes are always overshadowed by Ken and the nip talent. It’s Yakuzkino

I hope it's not constrained by whatever bullshit the real Adelstein writes. They should write as kino a crime story as they can. Having some Jew journalist and native Jap cop double duo is novel, at any rate.

post sexy rachel keller

Attached: Tokyo Vice S01E04 00_10_08.jpg (1920x960, 82.8K)

I like how they use korean neighbours to signal that her life is shit.
>Comes home.
>loud asian sounds
>captions [in korean]

Stick to capeshit, fatties.
also this

Try to use fewer buzzwords next time

Attached: 76CB8859-1EF2-4946-A010-D952380F064C.jpg (233x216, 12.55K)

Is Japan really this racist?

It's nice watching Jews getting treated like outsiders. Thank you HBO Max

The samurai fears the gaijin.

Attached: jakeadelstein.png (400x400, 232.78K)

just like China and Korea, yes

I don't know why they pretend that jews are a race? White is also not a race right?

yes and it's beautiful

Spike Jonze got to fuck her when she was in her prime. It's literally all about being white, isn't it?

Attached: rinko.jpg (1191x671, 94.63K)

Attached: Tokyo Vice S01E05 [02.27-02.40].webm (1920x960, 3M)