Nothing happens: The Show

Nothing happens: The Show

Attached: mcu-moon-knight-fan-casting-poster-42316-large.jpg (588x828, 181.2K)

you and i would make good friends

Didn't they literally move the Moon in the last episode causing a council of Egyptian gods to gather?

and the stars too and still, nothing happens
Comic nerds, who's the unknown personality, the one who's super violent? I assume that's the personality that took over in the first episode when Steven finds blood on his hands in the town/village

Moon Shite

>new Disney Marvel show
>marketing: "woah this is gonna be like nothing you've seen before, it's gonna be a deep character study"
>final show is something we've seen before, standard tame MCU mediocrity

Attached: 1630231558088m.jpg (890x1024, 65.63K)

>Nothing happens: The Show
I haven't fucked with Marvel since phase one but that legitimately sounds good.

FUCK YOU MAYONNAISE CHUD YOUR TOXIC RHETORIC WILL NOT DIVIDE US! ELECTRIC BOOGALOO LOOK AT ME I AM MAYONNAISE CHUDDONNAISE! HAHAHAHAHA, SO FUCKING HECKIN FUNNEH AMIRITE!?!??!?!!? AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>lets summon the all he Egyptian gods
>expect to see a bunch of interesting creature designs like Khonshu
>just a bunch of boring diverse extras in a room who can't act
>the gods are morons who don't even investigate the claims
This show just keeps going from bad to worse.

they even ripped off the nightningale armor from skyrim

I just realized "Moon Knight" is a direct challenge or contrast to "Dark Knight". MCU is so pathetic I can't believe it. Screencap this for the record books.

MCU died 2 years ago. You are watching the filler arc.

Gaspard Ulliel died

hey dumbass. the Moon already moves all the time. retard.

Why can't MCU protagonists be serious and not constant quip machines? Even Thor, Dr. Strange and Captain America fell victim to this.

That's all of these Disney+ shows. They're shitting out so many of them so fast, it's quantity over quality. They do the bare minimum.

Uhh, no you fucking idiot!
Did you never pay attention in school?
The moon doesn't move, that's why always see the same side when we look up.
Christ, what the fuck is going on in schools nowadays to produce such unimaginably stupid people like you.

Cope

but we need time for another scene of Marc and Steven fighting over control !

>watch show about guy with multiple personalities
>these personalities clashing and interacting is part of the show
This is a bad thing how?

>causing a council of Egyptian gods to gather

Attached: 1649942823803.jpg (700x393, 49.69K)

one mickey-buck has been deposited into your account

>Beep boop

All of these short marvel shows have had serious pacing issues. Nothing happens in the first four episodes and then they finally do something in the last two. I don't know why they are so bad at this.

The first episode was good, the second was meh and the third one was just bad.
Kinda disappointing.

You people said this about Better Call Saul and the show is great

Source?

Show sucks. It actually might be the worst out of the Nu marvel shows which is impressive. How do you fuck up so badly?

Show is kino, easily the best of the nu-marvel shows. How did they get it so right?

Show's kinda meh, easily the most ambivalent of the nu-Marvel shows which is impressive. How do you stroll the middle ground so well?

>easily the best of the nu-marvel shows

lol this is actually true. pity it's still so underwhelming.

>>CAPESHITE
it gets worse with every episode

>>Mohamed Diab is an Egyptian filmmaker and the lead director on Marvel Studio's MOON KNIGHT starring Oscar Isaac, Ethan Hawke and May Calamawy.

ah, ok then

I blame Tony Stark

They are called comic books not drama books. MCU Captain America doesn't quip half as much as his comic counterpart

With lots and lots of market research, focus groups and notes from higher ups. There's no creative vision here or passion, it's just a product

There is clearly a creative vision though, this show is interesting and fairly unique

I really enjoyed the first episode. I was hoping for schizo noir slowburn kino, but it instantly turned into family friendly kick punch adventure show in the second episode

that's pretty much all of the disney+ garbage

No,we need more palestinian/arab Morgan Webb

Attached: 1649564255546.jpg (1531x911, 226.38K)

Moon Knight is such a badass character, such a shame they made him into total Wet Noodle in show.

Oscar Isaac outed himself as a retard, so I'm done with him

Thats why he's so good in the show

Attached: 1649842115629.jpg (2048x1536, 217.16K)

The fact that the gods convened and did nothing is fucking retarded. They call themselves "observers" but apparently weren't fucking looking when James May was LITERALLY DIGGING UP GOD-HITLER WHEN THEY SUMMONED HIM??
BUT OH NOOOOOOO
MOON MAN CHANGED THE SKY
GOTTA LOCK HIM UP NOW

Jake Lockley, the cab driver/maniac personality. The personality in the town was probably still Marc imo, but Jake is the one that set up the date.

>Fucks with the sky
>Gets ultimatum from gods
>>I'LL FUCKIN DO IT AGAIN

Attached: 1649881124544.png (890x800, 1004.75K)

what's the fuck he did it's some stairway to heaven shit or wha

So the same as every other Disney+ show.

I don't watch it: The Show

The tribunal scene is the dumbest thing I saw this year in a show.

>the gods have to communicate through their avatars because uhhh ummm uhhhhhh they just do ok?

Is not only that nothing happens, but the plot is beyond stupid. Everything that happens is incoherent, dumb and the characters are unable to make rational decisions. The show feels like a comedy.

I remember some schizo from Yea Forums swearing Moon Knight was going to be the MCU's answer to Batman and take all his fans. How'd that turn out, faggot?

Im not even questioning that, its obvious for budget restrictions, but the way the plot develops makes no fucking sense: "Lets have a trial on this matter that can possibly mean the death of billions of people but we will not let the prosecutor elaborate and also believe at face value whatever the defendant is saying"

Crazy how after such a good pilot a show can plain up shit the bed.

I was sure it will keep the mystery going for the entire season, but nope, it was just a bait pilot to a generic low budget show.
Fucking WandaVision delivered more and played around more with its premise.

The problem is that we all know all these shows have 0 impact to the overall universe.

So it all becomes so futile. At least the schizo shit is fun.

Black Captain America was just a straight up slog.

its not a 2 hour movie that have to rush everything you know? Moon man is going great so far

this shit is as bad a falcon n winter soldier
probably binge watch it once its done

> Some capeshit about Egyption Gods and shit.
> Soundtrack is deep South hillbilly with extra moonshine.
Lacklustre talentless American producers right here.

>I accuse Harrow of going to the desert to release Ammit!
>no, I'm in the desert for...................... other reasons
>well that seems perfectly reasonable and not at all a suspicious thing to do
Maybe this is why ancient Egypt fell in the end, its gods were fucking dumb

It’s pretty bad even for a marvel tv show. not sure why Isaac did the show

What did he say

>Oscar Isaac is quoted as saying "I'm retarded." while on the set of Moon Knight.