Late Millennial bros

Late Millennial bros...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yb87kRJ_7-g

Attached: Scrat.jpg (1080x1115, 388.92K)

Attached: 1632106761738.jpg (2017x3026, 2.23M)

I was always too old for these movies when they came out, born 1990, but this kind of makes me feel something

FUCK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57.66K)

Born 1993, I was 8 when the first (and only good) one came out. And yeah, it does.

Blue Sky wasn’t even a good studio but that’s just one step closer to the Disney monopoly

>1990

Too old at age 12?

acorn bros.... we got too cocky....

At last
Now I can die happy

Attached: pepe-peppo.gif (498x498, 1.45M)

This shit hits differently when you are a 30yo loner.

Attached: 1502976642945.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

>look this shit up
>"closing due to covid 19"
honestly, of all the shit we're losing this past 2 years ""due to covid"", i have to wonder if billions of normal people really will just flat out die this summer like so many are expecting, what do we even have left at this point?

Attached: 1647121330543.gif (498x280, 2.46M)

I guess so. I don’t exactly remember the year the first one came out but I just remember seeing it with my younger brother and thinking it was too “babyish” for me. 12 year olds are kind of retarded what can I say

He did it, bros...

bro I hate it too and I hate the Covid excuse for everything but Blue Sky was a shit tier animation studio

>late millennial
early zoomer

>shit tier
compared to who? illumination? modern pixar? i'd love to know who to compare them to anymore, at least they weren't making pozzed programming material like everyone else.
Unless i genuinely haven't been paying attention to everything the past 10 years and they have, but last i remember them for was ice age.

what the fuck was that meme a few years ago where people pretended to be irrationally mad over the baby from ice age

>most of the people on this board have seen this movie growing up

You don’t remember such hits as the animated classic Horton heard a who, EPIC, or Spies in Disguise? I agree that most every animation studio is complete AIDS nowadays

Yes? It’s not like it came out in 1966 or something. I’d be more concerned if I was seeing post like “oh this came out before I was born, they don’t make ‘em like this anymore!”

12 year old you would annihilate 31 year old you in an IQ test

Is this because that woman did a copyright claim against Scrat because she made some shitty squirrel rat cartoon a couple years prior?

I sincerely doubt it. Fox owned Blue Sky, Disney bought Fox, Disney shut down Blue Sky. Simple as

You finally did it, you beautiful bastard.

Attached: 1579114845156.jpg (1920x1080, 116.27K)

>we'll live to see cyberpunk-tier corporate civil wars in our lifetime
I hate jews, I hate the antichrist, I hate globalism

Attached: smile because it happened.jpg (716x578, 44.41K)

It was the watered down reddit version of warwickposting

When i was a kid i loved Disney and it's old classics, basically grew up on them. Now i fucking despise Disney. Why everything i love must be tainted so much?

Omg we did it reddit the soulless cartoon character got an acorn

Attached: booba brotha.jpg (125x105, 2.9K)

we're all going to make it

I meant to say haven't lol

who is this

Thank god, enough of those fucking movies. We don’t need 400 of them.

I teared up bros, ngl

>what do we even have left at this point?
The Metaverse and enslavement.

Based, Elon's kicking it off with his hostile takeover of twitter. I wonder if it'll be blackrock or vanguard that tries to take him out first, and then we will be plunged into the neon dystopia forevermore

Miss Booba of the year every year

No we're not. Every day we're a step closer to a global china-style ultrastate, were even clean air is monopolized product.

>muh elongated muskrat
he is literally a controlled opposition
he is just like every other billionaire

>Shut down
So that schizo who sued them claiming she created him bankrupted them?

>Late Millennial
I'm an early zoomer and even I was too old for Ice Age past like the 2nd movie, who even still gives a shit?

Because a studio who made children movies shut down? Grow up dude.

Which brand will you fight for bro? What ads will be playing in your designated monitor-vest? Would you die for nestle's right to sell you bottled meat?

RIP, you glorious bastard.

Maybe, but he's controlled opposition that people like. If the spooks wanted to start a war they could easily get some crisis actors together and pretend to kill off elon

>Maybe, but he's controlled opposition that people like.
Only drooling retards like him

>Because a studio who made children movies shut down?
Yes, that's exactly why, you tripple(soon to be 4)jabbed midwit NPC. You're totally not a boiling frog, go back to bathing.

My money is on some rebel group developing an AI that enslaves everyone equally, until then I'm fighting for the Ouma Rusk brand and their partner company. They can pay me in buttermilk rusks

> Fate
>Shut down due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on The Walt Disney Company[1]
Fuck Disney so much.

gem

Attached: squirrel.gif (319x480, 343.16K)

>soulless
>"In the final days of Blue Sky Studios, a small team of artists came together to do one final shot. This shot is a farewell, a send-off on our own terms

Only drooling retards unironically join a globohomo or commie military, and those are still supposedly strong enough to cause major damage. Point being never underestimate the severity and number of idiots around you.

Scrat is the opposite of soulless.

name?

gem and cute

Ivy won the copyright claim, but didn't receive any damages. So Scrat in it's animated, popular form is lost as neither Disney nor the IP holder can use it in a marketable way. It basically put the character in purgatory and pic related is what exists of it now.

Attached: 2-sqrat-ivy-silberstein.jpg (565x583, 47.63K)

>i have to wonder if billions of normal people really will just flat out die this summer like so many are expecting
What the fuck are you talking about?

Rusted Root - Send me on my Way starts playing.

It's joever for the third world
Ukraine and Russia provided a quarter of the world's wheat and a good chunk of fertilizer
America and Brazil and a few other countries will be fine because they make their own fertilizer but Africa and the middle east are fucked

Attached: 1647228107026.jpg (2048x1178, 277.87K)

Attached: shit.png (107x131, 32.56K)

>Importugal

*You're not going to make it

>cconsumption

This is the voice actress for Scrat

you're lying but cute if true