Which was the right choice?

Which was the right choice?

Attached: lotrwaifus.jpg (736x920, 119.96K)

Attached: nesbit.jpg (474x616, 61.02K)

>my friends, you bow to no one
>*starts singing*

Attached: 1619724932042.jpg (1280x720, 94.38K)

Always thought the blonde looked ugly as fuck. Genuinely made me sick as a kid when she was flirting with Aragorn.

left because the other will turn into a granny while you live to be fucking 200 or some shit

i have to skip her singing in two towers when i watch the extended editions

ENTER

Attached: 1631712998095.jpg (1920x1080, 176.35K)

Filtered

Oh come on. She would probably be one of the hottest women you ever saw in real life if you ever saw her. Also she was on the new Sabrina show and she has aged well. I'm surprised Yea Forums doesn't worship her as a mommy like they like to do with other older actresses.

Attached: lotrmilf.jpg (1296x730, 96.28K)

i think shes hot but eowyn was fucking annoying

I thought this too, young me found arwen the hottest girl ever.
but as I passed my teen years eowyn is literally a 9.5/10

While I find both attractive. I would also pick Liv Tyler. She's literal perfection and should be mass-cloned so we all could enjoy some Elvish pussy.

Attached: livtyler.jpg (1908x1146, 239.54K)

She is quite beautiful, but 'hot' is a different category though often overlapping.

Attached: 2.jpg (2824x3596, 1.1M)

he shoulda married a female dunedain then

Right
Every
Fucling
Time

Attached: Miranda.jpg (508x603, 27.05K)

Why not both?

Eowyn > Arwen x10000

>She would probably be one of the hottest women you ever saw in real life if you ever saw her
I would bet my life savings you are British

Right is likely to kill you with her cooking.

>Aaragon smashing tight 20 something elf puss for hundreds of years until the day he died
Yeah he made the right choice.

You were probably a faggot as a kid.

Arwen is the correct choice only because she gave up immortality to be with a human so you know she isn't gonna fuck around on you.

Attached: eowyn2-900x649.jpg (900x649, 103.87K)

DUNEDAINED.COM

Oh and btw I'm trans

Attached: zc.jpg (250x250, 13.64K)

does steven tyler exist in lotr canon
because the problem with liv is that she looks exactly like her dad and I'd expect her to do that yadadadadadow thing during sex

Eowyn's actress got blacked in another movie so Arwen wins.

>Can choose between two Onee-chan mommy gfs, one of who's literally thousands of years older than him
>is called Ara ara-gorn
Tolkien was a hack

What movie? Asking for a friend.

She's still retained her looks.

You know Aragon and Arwen are related? It's a weird romance.

Pretty common in the middle ages.

Unironically Eowyn

She’s just clingy enough to be cute instead of annoying

Arwen is too much drama

Depends if Arwen can cook

In terms of shared genetics they're probably less related than most marriages between two people of the same ethnic background. They're first cousins 62 times removed.

Why were all the men simping for Galadriel's blonde hair but nobody cared about Eowyn's?

I want to watch them eat each other out while i jack off in the corner

"...and her hair was held a marvel unmatched. It was golden like the hair of her father and of her foremother Indis, but richer and more radiant, for its gold was touched by some memory of the starlike silver of her mother; and the Eldar said that the light of the Two Trees had been snared in her tresses."

It's like a reflection of the light of heaven vs. just a normal blonde.

Eowyn was just some random human slut. Galadriel's hair was one of the most coveted things in all history.

Attached: OltLKbs.jpg (540x874, 265.31K)

arwen, liv tyler is way hotter

Based and Shieldmaidenpilled

Left easily.
Brutal mogging.

Attached: 20220414_141836.jpg (1440x1344, 399.2K)

>when you need 4 books and 18 letters to your other loser friends to explain why a strand of hair is significant
lord of the rings is really just fucking garbage all the way down

The hair thing isn't crucial to the story though. Its just an off comment that expands into more deeper lore. Thats what I liked about Tolkien, all thr main plot related stuff would be fully described but therr would be side elements that would raise questions out of curiosity and those questions develop into their own lore and history. Its optional and it conveys deep rooting history just through a few words.

kek fucking based

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-143215.jpg (1440x1075, 304.84K)

Fucking purist chads

Arwen looks good in this pic but honestly in the kinos neither of them look great. Eowyn 5/10, Arwen 6.5/10. Give me some first age cuties Luthien, Idril, Finduillas, Nienor,

Galadriel

>Human hair = Elven hair
Pic related is you

Attached: 1619641780111.jpg (500x500, 55.08K)

Nice posts dug up by Amazon shills to feed a
>Nerds will be unhappy no matter what!!!
narrative to damage control the nigger cast.

painfully ugly

they'd all be niggers or mixed in a modern day version.

Not really. Unlike you, I was alive back then and remember people shitting all over the films on Tolkien forum. People have always been sceptical with book adaptations, its not a new thing.

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-144122.jpg (1440x770, 282.91K)

Et Eärello
Endorenna utúlien
Sinomë maruvan
Ar Hildinyar
Tenn' Ambar-metta

Attached: yhtrgefwds.jpg (600x500, 30.75K)

>People have always been sceptical with book adaptations, its not a new thing.
Thanks for proving you are indeed an Amazon shill.

>choice
Arwen and Aragorn were engaged 15 years before Eowyn was even born.

Thanks for proving you're a zoomer and therefore your opinions by default don't matter.
Also I never said anything about Amazon. I'm simply bringing up memories from time when you were likely being squirted into your mother.

Always go for the superior Eldar maiden.

Attached: Idril of the silver feet.jpg (483x700, 253.03K)

Why did they cast such an old hag to play Eowyn

based

Attached: 1453563653.jpg (1920x800, 108.55K)

Yeah, I'm sure there's no ulterior motive as to why those posts are being brought up in threads this year.

She still looks hot. Honestly, it makes me wonder what half you fuckers are going to do when you hit 40. Not like you can still go for young meat without hiring a whore. You will adapt your preferences to be attracted to older women.

She looks kind of bad there. Maybe because of the lighting. Makes her nose look big.

im pretty sure elves have magical pussies thats why aragorn didnt even consider banging eowyn

Would Rohan have become part of Gondor?

no one ever mentions how aragorn basically leads eowyn on for an entire movie

Eowyn. Cannot stand (((Liv Tyler)))

Based Amazon shills

The user says Galadriel looked hot. Which made me remember when a bunch of people actually hated the way she looked. Rather than explain it in words I thought it was easier to post a pic. Thats why all the comments posted are related to her looks. There a hundreds of other complaints people had about other elements of yhe movies. But they were irrelvent to the post whicj is why I havent posted them.
Careful not to overthink too much, you might hurt yourself.

AAAHHHHHH ELVEN MOMMY

Eomer is the heir so no