Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1FYPTa72eA
radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-same-sex-romance-exclusive-newsupdate/
youtube.com/watch?v=9XrE_SmIlEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look its another thread that falls to reach 100 posts about a dead show

We'll see about that.

There is a way to hit bump limit. Just mention JayTrannii

Wait wait wait. No. Let me take that back. JayExY is a much funnier joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1FYPTa72eA

Why is taking so long between announcing Jodie is leaving to the 14th Doctor announcement?

Jenna, my hotwife...

Attached: 00004_273259597_jenna-5.jpg (3061x3600, 1.92M)

She's my wife and I would never let her cheat on me.

Attached: xxv3lssamnp61.jpg (1366x2048, 235.29K)

How do I convince you to stop posting here?

Attached: tiers.jpg (375x414, 20.49K)

No, she's mine, and I want to see her happy and satisfied
You can't

Attached: MV5BY2YzN2JiMWMtOTk4ZC00ZDE3LTgzMjItMTZlMTdkNTRhYWQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyNDMwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1183x659, 119.69K)

Then do me a favour and jump off a very tall building

she and matt smith both have weird head shape

It's Capaldi's birthday today lads
What's the best Twelfth Doctor story that isn't Heaven Sent?

Attached: capaldigrin.gif (230x250, 3.26M)

Deep Breath, but unironically.

Mummy on the Orient Express

Bet she's a proper dirty minx in private

All of them

>Not a single rumour about the 60th anniversary has suggested that Paul McGann will be in it
bros...

Attached: night-mcgann-doctor-2013.jpg (570x321, 15.83K)

Series 10 finale

radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-same-sex-romance-exclusive-newsupdate/

In Doctor Who’s New Year’s Day special, it was finally confirmed that longtime companion Yaz (Mandip Gill) had feelings for The Doctor (Jodie Whittaker), with the pair’s romantic tension set to develop in the upcoming Easter special Legend of the Sea Devils.

And now the new special’s co-writer Ella Road has opened up about the process of writing the same-sex romantic storyline, noting that the production team were keen to handle the relationship “delicately”.

>“I mean, I guess once those conversations had been opened up, they need to be continued, I think that we were all keen to make sure that we were handling all of that stuff delicately."

>“Basically, there were conversations that needed to be had based on what was happening in the episode before. And so we continued to have them. But, yeah, that’s all I can say.”

Road noted that balancing this character-based storyline with the adventurous aliens n’ pirates n’ sci-fi plot of Legend of the Sea Devils was a big challenge, but one she relished tackling alongside showrunner Chris Chibnall.

>“For me, again, it was like being able to engage with human relationship conversations amid the epicness and the fun of all the swashbuckling,” she told us. “It was a really fun challenge.”

Altogether, it’s clear that this aspect of the Doctor Who Easter special was something that Road took seriously – even amidst all the high-octane fun and rubbery sea monsters.

>“For me, whatever the project is, I need to believe in what it’s saying at the heart of it,” she told us. “I believe that escapism is desperately important, particularly in the times that we’re living in. I want to work in the space of thrills and spectacle and escapism. But I also can’t lose sight of the fact that the reason I started writing was because I had stuff to say – and I still have stuff to say.”

Attached: chibwho.jpg (1280x640, 160.89K)

Unf, definitely

Attached: jenna-coleman-attends-the-christian-dior-show-haute-couture-fall-winter-2019-2020-during-paris-fashion-week-in-paris-france-010719_6.jpg (1200x1804, 285.37K)

>secret

Why do you do this, why do you enter this thread and simulate a conversation when it's obvious you're the same pathetic waste of space?

A posh girl like her? Definitely
Also this

Attached: 01_55ecdb493627650.jpg (2000x3000, 1.2M)

autism

>posh girl
She's a working-class northerner what are you on

She definitely has the look of an upper class woman

I prefer chav Jenna personally.

Attached: gettyimages-832552668-1024x1024.jpg (575x1024, 103.77K)

She definitely has a hidden QoS tattoo!

Jenna Chebsman

Attached: 1645565099664.jpg (1594x2400, 418.97K)

Hello I am brand new here, what's up? Was just wondering if anyone had an image of Danny Pink to check out. Just thought that character was cool since he owned the cybermen at the cemetery

Would be so hot if it was badly hidden and always peeking out a bit

Attached: acvACbDi_o.jpg (2000x3000, 577.56K)

kys NL

i love this scene

Attached: 215984648ae8a221de897c060a6e167e43fda53e_hq.gif (245x147, 1.83M)

we know you do NL

Why does Bliss sound like Clara? And does somebody have that BF pirate URL?

based new me

The Doctor.

Attached: d15-13z-c364.jpg (1280x640, 192.93K)

Fuck off, stop bumping it

I wonder what would happen if one of the Doctor actors ended up in a Savile-esque scandal.
Would they just remove them from the canon?

RTD is more likely
I wish this happened and the new show is never made.

Attached: 1603210241672.png (600x450, 216.42K)

in thin ice

The most unbelievable part of Timewyrm: Exodus was 7 doing a backflip.

There isn't a 14th Doctor. The
The 60th anniversary "and beyond" as mentioned in the official press release is going to be a reboot/retelling detached from the 1963-2022 series, similar to the Peter Cushing movies, meaning the next dr is doctor #1, but from a different perspective.

The whole show was going to get canned until this was pitched. Only RTD was willing to do it. It means things like the Doctor meets the Daleks for the first time again, and the character has a totally different mystery about it.

The final 13th Doctor episode is titled "look at the stars". Which are part of her final words, which she sings. (the coldplay rumours were true)

Under the Lake/Before the Flood, obviously.
>My God. Every time I think it couldn't get more extraordinary, it surprises me. It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.

Stop posting this stupid fucking rumour

didn't read. Just wanted to point out how retarded she looks. Why does she look so stupid?

It's true though. It's the only way to reel in the casual viewers too without the autistic lore of the past that confused the fuck out of them and drove them away during the Moffat and Chibnall eras. RTD knows how to win an audience.

It's his larp, of course he'll keep posting it.

fucking based

Attached: 1647569926889.png (256x350, 200.96K)

still true
prepare to seethe with the end of the canon
or you will give passes to your gay welshman

fuck off judy

serious question
if this happen, will you be pissed
or blase like "as long as it is good" excuse?

WEAT/TDF is pretty great even with the poor lesbian-ex-machina resolution.

Blasé. Salvaging the past would have been nice, but if starting over is the only way so be it.

>but if starting over is the only way so be it.
starting over would be something else, so why not drop it and find something else entirely

It's real, remember in 2009 when matt smith was announced and the promo pics suggested he was gonna be an edgy, young, twilight, sigma male doctor? That's what they're doing with this new era.

Anyway if you don't believe me, the new episode airs on sunday. The cliffhanger is that the sea devils' captain/davey jones is the master and yaz gets shrunk into a ship in a bottle

For the beep? Brand recognition. For us, it being a new show wouldn't change much.

Attached: 1332596743.png (604x502, 499.14K)

>it being a new show wouldn't change much.
I would not watch at all
I would just fuck off
the shitty part they wont be clear about what we are consooming

Focusing on lore is not what drove people away.

>military scene
>mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom

If it's good enough you'll get back to us.

not for me
DW without its story
is gay Loki

youtube.com/watch?v=9XrE_SmIlEw

>DW without its story
>is gay Loki
Well I can't really say you're wrong about that. We'll see how it goes.