Crimes of the Future from David Cronenberg

Trailer out now

youtube.com/watch?v=pgVu5e_rhN8

Attached: cotf.jpg (2023x2998, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oOGlrUxPr0M
youtube.com/watch?v=GOLJQmH4SXo
nowtoronto.com/movies/news-features/a-chat-about-death-with-director-david-cronenberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

another trailer: youtu.be/oOGlrUxPr0M

bit gross innit

Attached: h0l3m3q39gci61.jpg (1284x1173, 596.13K)

>you vill coom in ze flesh pod

>cronenberg returning to body-horror
cringe, Cosmpolis and maps to the stars are some of his best films up there with crash and naked lunch

Other way around.

VIGGO KINO?

Existenz 2?

That shot of KStew with the laparoscope was sexy.

is this going to be a remake of his first film by the same name? youtube.com/watch?v=GOLJQmH4SXo

awesome

Attached: ear.jpg (717x932, 52.58K)

Map to the stars was based

trve incest kvno

no, this is his other project painkillers, which was [along with existenz] called "crimes of the future" in its early draft. he just likes the title

Based on the plot synopsis for the upcoming film it'll be pretty different but have similar themes.

I found its anti-semitic undertones to be deeply repugnant. Cronenberg is washed up

redpill me on existenz. is it kino? i remember trying to watch it a long time ago but got bored. should i rewatch?

nowtoronto.com/movies/news-features/a-chat-about-death-with-director-david-cronenberg
>It is not a sequel to the old underground film that I made. It’s not a remake of it at all. There is, though, the idea of crimes of the future. That is to say, crimes that could not exist now but exist in the future.

No. It's revised script called Painkillers from 2000s. He had Cage attached to it but it fell apart.

It's been over ten years since inception and we still haven't gotten rid of that awful "BRRRRRRRRRR" trailer sound

The last 20 mins of cosmopolis is one of the greatest incel kino moments in film history

Attached: 1631421199791.jpg (960x639, 59.43K)

>Another movie where Léa Seydoux gets naked

It looks, dare I say... retarded

>00:28
>___ is the new sex
whats stewart saying here?

kstew? say no more

looks existenzy

sneed posting

surgery

involuntary celibacy

> he just likes the title
based. blade runner is named for the same reason, there's no blades or running in it.

Looks like a cash grab. Why return to body horror now?

Frog, sometimes you're ok.

Attached: 1636960367838.gif (250x250, 995.34K)

>unironically using the term body-horror
kys blackie

>unironically seething
relax before you pop a blood vessel in cronenbergian body-horror fashion

Body Horror? More like "Booty Horror" when I gets my hands on you, white boy.

His post body horror movies are fucking terrible

Counterargument: The Thing is the best movie ever made.

So it's like Saw but set in the future?

her snl tier acting is so kino

She has the best naked body in cinema. YNBAW

It's up there but she isnt bellucci, calm down.

>now
He wrote it around 2000.
>After probing the recesses of the human psyche in Spider, Ralph Fiennes is joining up with David Cronenberg once again, this time to push human physical boundaries to breaking point. An original script, written by Cronenberg, Painkillers explores the world of performance art, but before you begin to form an image of Fiennes in white facepaint negotiating his way around an imaginary wall, this is a rather more extreme performance than simple mime. Self-mutilation is the order of the day and, knowing David Cronenberg as we do, we should have expected no less. The film is apparantly inspired by French artist, Orlan, and her treatise on 'l'art charnal'. Orlan used her own body as a form of artistic expression and underwent no less than nine plastic surgery sessions while exhibiting photos and sculptures of her 'modified' body as art. According to Production Weekly, Painkillers, which originally had Nicolas Cage attached to star, will now star Fiennes as a radical performance artist with a high pain threshold - well, you'd need one, wouldn't you? - who is approached to help capture a subversive group. Fiennes' character must decide whether to disclose his findings and risk seeing the them suppressed, or to protect them. Weird, wonderful and doubtless utterly disturbing, this is all par for the course with Cronenberg and we can likely expect the usual outcry from censors and those of fragile sensibilities when Painkillers goes before cameras next year.

um, like, you know *weird hand fidget* that's just like your opinion *nervously chews on lip*

the movie was way too high iq and schizo for me when it came out
should i try again or was it really just fart sniffing jewish incoherence

lol
cringe try again

>*nervously chews on lip*

Attached: 1390048163418.jpg (336x280, 17.5K)

>who is approached to help capture a subversive group. Fiennes' character must decide whether to disclose his findings and risk seeing the them suppressed, or to protect them.
It sounds like this is as close to capeshit as Cronenberg will ever get.

lol

Cosmopolis is shit. No one talks like this.

Attached: Cosmopolis.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>which originally had Nicolas Cage attached to star
Why God have you forsaken me?

Wow such natural dialogue.

Who said it's supposed to be realistic you utter retard.

ooooh lemme get my pen and paper out and figure out why people are talking retardly
what’s the point of this movie

I talk like and I look like that

Have you only seen 2 of his films? He is a pulpy director.

Attached: 1647849200919.webm (1720x866, 1.1M)

Like gadon or like pattinson?

>>r/movies

its an adaption of a don deLillo novel. its supposed to be like this

>new Cronenkino
>new Lynchkino
Cinema is saved.

>new Lynchkino

user... I don't know how to break this to you.

>cronenberg
Oh, so cronen wasn't enough so they had to add a berg at the end too? That'd be like saying Hebrewyid lmao

Attached: 1645042910362.jpg (700x484, 133.25K)

Not him but it may still play. They don't announce the full lineup in 1 day. There are late submission etc. It may also go to Venice.

What's it supposed to signify?

>it's not supposed to make you give shit about that thing you're watching
wow, sounds like a great movie!

He's a completely out of touch billionaire that lives in a different world from us, like michael jackson or something. I didn't like the movie, may be misremembering.

I love those late 1990s/early 2000s full motion videogame graphics and matting

I think it looks neat and Viggo is alway great
looking forward to it

Attached: Parasitic wasp larvae emerging from caterpillar.gif (323x173, 1.74M)

Things in movies have to be realistic for you to give a shit? Have you ever watched a musical, or a fantasy?

and why is gadon lke that?

>Have you ever watched a musical
Not him but I want to tell you how much of a fag you are if you watch musicals.

they were going to call it Dangerous Days for a long time
which is a killer title and someone needs to use it
the documentary about it was eventually called that btw

New Lynchkino is coming. Cannes is controlled by the Deep State, they're trying to suppress it. Lynch released a coded message indicating the film was coming, but Deep State interference might cause a delay. Lynch is coordinating with Weinstein, who has received a presidential pardon from President Donald John Trump in his mobile headquarters aboard the USS Gerald Ford. The movie is coming. Two more weeks, user.

Cronenberg needs to stop sniffing his own farts, this pomo shit is lame

Attached: Orlan.jpg (801x800, 210.21K)

Just go out and listen to people then, works of fiction aren't your cup of tea

"You smell like sex" doesn't seem that strange to me, i feel like people say something similar.

Scanners is basically a superhero/espionage movie

When was the last time someone said it to you?