I GET KNOCKED DOWN

I GET KNOCKED DOWN

Attached: 1649766494441.png (683x704, 340.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OHMjeWcgEOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao

BUT I GET CHUCK AGAIN
AINT NEVER GONNA SNEED ME DOWN

What is possible for him to do to redeem this situation? What would you do?

>how come she don't want me, man? ;_;

youtu.be/OHMjeWcgEOw
He's been broken for a long time it seems

Any situation can be solved with a healthy ammount of "man the fuck up".

Stop being a megalomaniac asshole. Let them do a documentary that makes people feel bad for you

GoPro livestream strangulation of his whole family.

I would diminish and go into the west.

AND I JUST STAY DOWN

Why the fuck does his hair look like scabs

the wild wild west?

Attached: Benoit.jpg (456x352, 16.01K)

Too wild. Just the wild west.

So what happened to his tranny son he was grooming?

chinese apology

Murder suicide

>IM SORRY MISS SMITH I AM FOR REAL

Attached: 1648937090800.gif (373x400, 381.65K)

Divorce his wife. Public statement explaining you're tired of her manipulative ass (with more polite wording ofc) and that she made you unhappy and insecure. That way, you're indirectly blaming her for your actions, and it would be believable since everyone hates Jada. Redeemed.

I'm sorry Ms. Smith (oh), the slap was for real
Never meant to make Chris Rock cry
I resign from Oscar's a trillion times
I'm sorry Ms. Smith (oh), the slap was for real
Never meant to make Chris Rock cry
I resign from Oscar's a trillion times

honor kill J*da

you need to edit this and add in that Jada publicly stated a week or 2 ago that she never loved him and cried at the "miserable" wedding

I'm not a huge Will Smith fan, but that is all kinds of fucked up to do to someone publicly

divorce ASAP, he needs to get away from that whole family, Jaden is insane, Willow was writing letters to Tupac's ghost telling him she considers him more of a father than Will despite literally never having met him (most likely Jada putting this in her head), and his wife is such a disloyal bitch that not only does she cheat on him, but she seems to take every opportunity to make him feel like shit in front of other people

he needs to get the fuck away from all of them, see a psychiatrist about his internal need to please people (and how it's destroying him), and take a break from acting/publicity, he has enough money to do it

4 words. Shut the fuck up. That's all he's gotta do. Shut the fuck up. Can he do anything less?

correct. also "his" children.

CHRIS WATTSUP THEM

They must be denouncing and disowning him for something else right? This has to be a cover for something worse he did privately.

Serves him right, he trusted a female.

It’s what he gets for simping.
That bitch was laughing until he saw the glare from his wife. Then he decided that being a man means being aggressive and violent. Gayest little slap.

what about all these projects ?

Attached: 2022_04_14_14_17_01_Will_Smith_IMDb.jpg (660x685, 150.2K)

guessing he's probably at least gonna drop that Jada Netflix project lol

People think that Jada is bullying him but he isn't that innocent either.
Apparently he tried to prank his wife by sending a plane to pickup his grandma so he could watch a a movie with her. The movie featured an explicit sex scene of Jada with some guy and Will paused the sex scene with his grandma next to him waiting for Jada to enter the room while the sex scene plays lmao

Also he wanted to throw a party for Jada's birthday and she told him to keep it small and private with the family, but Will invited every possible person/celebrity he knew and threw a massive party.
Both are shitheads and deserve each other.

However, the biggest loser in this scenario is me for knowing this shit

Those things just seem like Will lashing out due to cuck rage desu. I don't get why he doesn't just divorce her and be done with it. So fucking weird, it's gotta be a money thing.

Why has the system overreacted so hard to this?

Attached: 1649935777248.gif (500x220, 796.71K)

bro didn't you hear all those anons ? This is all fake haha, relax man

You underestimate his simping, user.

this all seems exaggerated
how many hundreds of millions does he have? he can retire or finance his own productions

>So fucking weird, it's gotta be a money thing.
or scientology

The worst part is he's going to go to rehab and they're not going to say
>you're a fucking nutter who needs to divorce your awful wife and find some normalcy
they'll probably say
>you need to listen to your wife and acknowledge your male privilege

in Minecraft

Nah, it's the american mentality: pile up on a guy for some minor shit while being silent on bigger fuck ups by them themselves.
Sanctimonious preachy faggotry is the foundament of american mentality.

AYO?

cuck has temper tantrum problems lol many such cases reeeeeee small dick energy lmfao

>I'm a strong lesbian of color trapped in a man's body.
>Jada has been shaming, threatening and blackmailing me for years.

Pretty shitty of her to try and save face for herself. But then again, it’s the same person who publically humiliated him with cheating and paraded it in front of him on her show

If he'd done this in a bar, nobody would care. He did it onstage at the Oscars. And in retaliation to a really lame, inoffensive joke. If they don't come down hard on him, he sets the precedent that it's okay for whoever to walk up to celebrities in this supposedly highly controlled and secure environment for an elite demographic and physically assault them. And believe me, those elites are not interested in having to worry about getting attacked at their own biggest party. Will crossed a HUGE line, and they want to make sure nobody else thinks they can get away with it too.

He genuinely loves the psycho bitch. Also he desperately doesn't want to admit to failure by ending the marriage. He's deeply insecure and also specifically has a hang up about not letting his family get broken up. It's all wrong headed but it's sincere.

You're giving them too much credit, it isn't that genuine. It was funny the day after when the media and Hollywood circles were all kind of looking at eachother trying to work out how to react.

>He drinks the whiskey drink

Do the needful

Too much credit? It's themselves they're protecting, this isn't altruism. This is celebrities not wanting to worry about whether or not somebody's going to hit them in the face

>divorce wife
>go and fuck your 20 yo qt in the countryside, not giving any interview nor fuck
>be happy
>win

Would be surprised if he took a trip down the sewer slide with all the shit he's taken in recent weeks.

This most likely. Unless he goes the divorce route. Any lawyer worth his salt could make a case for Jada being an psychologically abusive manipulative piece of shit that doesn't deserve a fucking cent. Then again, much like here in bongistan, 'mutt divorce laws are hideously skewed towards the female

Willy has been in a psychological death spiral for years. Like all prideful people I know in toxic relationships(and arent innocent in contributing to the toxicity of those relationship but are still the main victims), theyll always choose to go down with the ship than do the rational thing and save themselves. Its tragic but maybe suicide is the only release will have from his suffering.

Take your billion dollars and give up public life? Go live in a mansion in some smaller town and try to spend as much as possible doing anything you could ever want. Get a pilots license and buy a really nice plane to fly. Buy some old car and buy a mechanic shop just to work on your car while you learn as they restore it. You could buy them the nicest set of tools ever and pay them to work 4 months out of the year and make them wealthy too. Buy a house each year for a family in need, use your fortune to help out people in your new community. Go be a monk and never talk to anyone again. Anything. Except his ego will not allow it.

>I get knocked down, but I get cucked again.

>MY WIFE IS GONNA BEAT ME DOWN

Fake and GAY.

Was Jada's missing hair worth it?

All this shit because he slapped a nigga?

Attached: Big Thinkin'.png (1200x1630, 2.55M)

Will is an honorary white (he's a simp, he gets cucked), so him slapping Chris was basically a white guy hitting a black guy.

chris is white too... only their actions were black.

underrated kek