Ummmmmmm, no sweetie, Idiocracy was not a documentary and is actually classist and framed in a eugenisist perspective

>Ummmmmmm, no sweetie, Idiocracy was not a documentary and is actually classist and framed in a eugenisist perspective.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139.58K)

It’s gay and pretends mexicans and blacks aren’t behind this

Inb4 this turns into a race thread

Why are you watching this girly fag tumblr shit

Why the fuck should listen to a woman's opinion.

Attached: 1649451798340.gif (304x318, 2M)

zoomers are the theatre kid generation and they ruin everything

Eugenics is hard science based on biology. The only reason why people think it is "pseudoscience" is because of muh NAZEES.

Tell me again how humans are different from other animals and don't have genes determining their features.

God I hate americans. I would gladly trade my soul to satan for a chance to murder every american with my bear hands. American men. American women. I would throw american infants off the cliff and play bowling with their tiny american bodies.

the theater kid generation was already a thing decades ago

Awwww poor girl. Why do parents film their kids instead of helping them nowadays? It's some serious psycho type shit.

I think you are giving americans too much credit. They aren't too different than the rest.

Why does nobody compare Mexicans pouring across America's borders with Barbarians pouring across Rome's border?
Barbarians didn't want to destroy Rome, they just wanted to enjoy the high quality of life. And business owners wanted access to cheap foreign labor. Military wanted recruits they could wave a chance at citizenship over their heads with.

Attached: SA_160-Jeremia_op_de_puinhopen_van_Jeruzalem.png (1051x1400, 2.82M)

I think it is a normal part of child development. Falling and getting up by themselves.

Coddling them over something so trivial would just make them weak.

how naive, it's about to be a woman hate thread

>Women are incapable of understanding comedy unless it is from drivel like Friends
To absolutely nobody’s surprise.

who the fuck is this supposed to be? she's not even hotter than lindsay ellis snd that's a low as fuck bar to not pass.

You have a child, not a vase of flowers. Some hardship is needed if you want her to turn into a functional adult at some point. Experience both the joy and the fear is part of the the same whole.

Attached: 1461510953623.jpg (1280x720, 392.76K)

Yeah but why film it?
Explaining to your child what a shadow is is not coddling.

kek

Imagine being such an out of touch retard you unironically think
>poor people just dont have enough money to enjoy anything else than trashy reality tv
How expensive is a library card compared to a television? Guaranteed she has necer veen around poor people in her life.

>Make a film warning about the dangers of lowest common denominator retard behaviour
>Uhm sweetie please don't be racist or classist

You better start believing in race narratives.
YOU ARE IN ONE.

Attached: McNmgb3.jpg.png (310x289, 85.83K)

looks like the bongs are getting drunk before sundown again

>she's not even hotter than lindsay ellis
So true

Attached: 1643858588683.gif (240x184, 1.58M)

>no sweeties republicans need to stop against their own economic I interest let me how voting how voting for the other guy what made 11% inflammation in a year is good for their economic interest

pajeet hands posted this

Why are we not using energy drinks for the plants?
you know it might fix seasonal problems and land fertility

She's 100% right.

The way idiocracy is portrayed is that the world gets worse because of genetic dysgenic trends.

If you're going to be a pussy about it like Mike Judge and pretend that's not what you were saying then yeah the whole premise falls apart.

She's Canadian and supports NDP. She doesn't support Trudeau and liberals.

my mom had me watch horror movies growing up ffs she named me Jason!

>zoomers are the theatre kid generation

She's 37.

Can you just jump to the /ss/ part?

Did you even watch the video? She just pointed out the film is about eugenics. When people bring it up in conversation they act like it's a liberal movie about misinformation or capitalism or something.

She's a Canadian Leaf. Clue is how she pronounces her name "Sarah Z" as Sarah ZED.

lol I have a older brother in his 50s who goes to the library to check out older kino films

>i don't understand satire
>please like and subscribe

hitler did nothing wrong

You unironically don't the point she is making. She's saying watching reality tv and being dumb or poor doesn't mean you should have less rights. That's a jew/capitalist mindset.

He lost the war.

based retard. She did understand that it's about eugenics. She criticizing other people for missing the point.

Canadians are americans. Stop kidding yourself, you're like the bongs and irish, nobody on the planet cares about your supposed differences.

Attached: sad.jpg (225x225, 4.9K)

The difference is they have multiple political parties, even if only two ever win at the federal level. So In Canada the left is defined as being anti-liberal. This confuses Americans because they think being liberal is left wing.

Are we still pretending eugenics aren't part and parcel of modern day society? I mean, you can't be pro abortion and anti-eugenics.

real canadians are french

She has a whole section about this in the video and she agrees with you.

Objectively being a poor dumb retard who has the right to vote to make my own life worse is an awful way to run a society for any real length of time

no, they really think abortion is about "women's rights" and not about murdering minorities and the poor (and mistress babies)

you just turned it into one

jew mindset. Poor people have more in common with each other than they do with with capitalist owner class. A working class person in power would never choose to lower wages and raise rent, or to offshore work. It is the highly educated class that rule in their own interests that causes these problems. This is not because some people watch reality tv or listen to rock and roll and whatever dumb boomer shit you have been tricked to be angry about. The problem comes from rich educated people dominating politics. When dumb poor people had more power through union things were better.

No one likes quebec. Do a brexit and wallow in poverty without ontario and alberta.

ew dude

what are you saying

I wonder what your thoughts would be and if they would be coherent if your entire mind hadn't been deleted and programmed strictly to recite words and phrases from a 19th century loser who never had a job in his life.

you keep arguing against points nobody is making

how do you set a movie in the future and have so many whites? everyone will well and truely be brown by then

A trade union saved my job and increased my wages. I don't care about orthodox marxism. I care about normal people having more power and getting paid a fair wage for work. I don't want to serve jews and intellectuals my whole life.

checked and based

>for a chance to murder every american with my bear hands.
You'd have to leave your room first, loser.

just a greasy bong with delusions od grandeur