>Channing and Thandie making new movie
>already weeks into shooting
>Channing defends Chris Rock, says Will went too far with the slap
>Thandie defends Will Smith because "muh black women and black hair" etc
>Channing is also the producer so he straight up fires her
>replaces her with Salma Hayek
>says he'll never work with Thandie again

The Slap claims another career.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220414-162735_Chrome.jpg (1440x1327, 534.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOt9NZITdLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>will smith acts like an unstable cuckold and overreacts to a tame joke
>everyone is still feeling sorry for him over the guy that got hit
Pathetic, he’s a spineless bitch that’s the cause of all his issues

>Channing Tatum will never work with you again
I think her career is fine, she's been doing this since the 1990s and Channing's career is going so poorly that he's reduced to making another stripper sequel because no one is seeing his other shit. not even his dumbfuck directorial "debut."

Based Chadding

Hol up, they're making another magic mike?

She's a shit actress. Not sure how she ever had a career and now she's forcing her daughter into productions too.

>ywn have a blazing row

how is this the same woman? I thought this chick was chinese or some shit at the time

Attached: fgfdunnojpg.jpg (1136x852, 240.21K)

my name is jeff

Wait, the dumb bitch defended Will when even Jada said it was a retarded thing to do? There's no way angle in which Will is right, morals aside he just soured everyone's evening with his chimpout. If he wanted, he could've slapped Chris Rock afterwards.

>replaces her with Salma Hayek
Tatum only won in the end.

Are actors really this petty?
Aren’t there like millions on the line

Obviously she could have defended them in the moment, not a week later when the interview was done with Jada.

I've seen her tits.

>she's been doing this since the 1990s
Based retard, her looks are going fast, they're basically already gone and she's also a notorious diva while Channing is known for being easy to work with. Also he's still young and getting plenty of projects.

Attached: E2Zv2UiVkAgs0dH.jpg (623x669, 88.43K)

It's now spelled Thandiwe you fucking chud.

wtf I lost all resepect for thandie's tits

This cunt seems to have some insecurity about her hair
>Thandie has now revealed that the striking dark tresses which cascaded over her shoulders were the result of a wig, one which she was given on the set of the 2000 action movie starring Tom Cruise.

>“People kept talking about my hair at the BAFTAs – it was actually a wig,” she told London’s Evening Standard. “Nearly 20 years ago I did Mission: Impossible II. I had three wigs in that and they cost about £10,000 each.

>“We used two of them and would rotate them, then there was this third one that was never used… The hairdresser on set made Tom Cruise give me the raw wig that cost 10 grand. I never used it but last night I got that wig out.”

Shit actress that single handedly of ruined westworld

he's a chad and also the star and producer. he can get whoever, whenever he wants. why keep someone he doesn't like and might try to undermine him due to differing politics around ?

>he's a legend
>in is own mind
Channing is only a few steps away from becoming a Hollywood lolcow.

>implying mrs feminism will show any kind of skin

he should just make my name is jeff 3 with jonah the surfing jew if he needs cash

Because you can't just get rid of someone because you don't like their politics. Case in point four years of Trump!!!!

you're talking about the same person that recently made a sobbing crying apology video to black women for being lighter skinned than them

No way. I was wondering when this would start happening. All the black female stars are halfies

>it's only okay when people I agree with do it

Just watched All the Old Knives last night. Shes got weak tits. Glad Tatum bounced her ass and got superior Hayek instead. Should have known she was going to chimp out the moment she started demanding she be called "Thandiwe"

Attached: oscars black enough.jpg (1400x1125, 77.95K)

Fuck that. You go as 'Thandie' for 30 fucking years of your career when your real name is fucking Melanie.

Also "stealing their men". She was flexing.

Blacks will defend black violence even when the victim is black

but you can if they are just being a cunt about it and refusing to at least "agree to disagree".

wat that's not a typo I thought you're taking a piss

Yes

>The hairdresser on set made Tom Cruise give me the raw wig that cost 10 grand.
Incapable of even crediting Cruise for an expensive gift. Cunt.

lmao mentally ill bitch lol

that's some powerful hairdresser

Has anyone ever gone to see a film because Newton was in it? She's just set dressing.

why are you acting like she got blacklisted? it's one gig. try being an open conservative in hollywood these days. you'll barely land a youghurt commercial.

She came out and said he's so horrible, she hates him because he made her work hard or something

half breeds frequently throw people off> I used ot work with a guy who was half Macedonian and half Pilipino, he looked like a Maori to the point where Maoris would get confused when he dint respond to the head nod they do to each other.

>This cunt seems to have some insecurity about her hair
They all do. Black hair is notoriously difficult to deal with and even to KEEP without it literally falling apart. 90% of black women wear wigs.

>AYO DAS RAYCISS DUMB ASS CRACKA
>ok, fuck off and never come back to the set or try contact me again.
>w-what?
based as fuck, tatum

So basically he cant respect other peoples opinions. Cry about >MuH FReEsPeEcH“ but then acts like a fascist. Man I hate wh*te people

>Not sure how she ever had a career and now she's forcing her daughter into productions too.
Big fish in small pond(s)

bleb I am SO SORRY for taking all your men
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOt9NZITdLs
KEK

embarassing bait

Chris Pratt keeps getting work

make your own movie studio, chud.

She got in a shouting match with him. Sounds like she was the one who couldn't tolerate other opinions.

Fucking hell

becuse he established himself before he came out as conservative. they tolerate him because he's still a money machine.

you forgot the:

>she denies she was fired
>she plans to sue Warner Bros anyway, even though she denies being fired

Watch how it takes honestly 60 seconds to see she is a fucking utter narcissist cunt.
>I'm so sorry I feel awful
>For taking your roles
>....and your men hehe
>and btw people like me who are paving the way you should be thankful to actually
>oh and actually you dark skin women have been really horrible to me more than the whites
>actually fuck you dark skin nigger bitches haha

Imagine having to work with a cunt that can control themselves this little

No one hates him for being Christian, the only controversy was that he "came out" as not really liking retarded/disabled people. At the end of the day, no one really cares about invalids.

You guys dont let us?
Oh yeah please keep it quiet and not emotional if you talk about racism and a wh*te guy tries to explain to you something you experience daily

The comments section didn't buy it

>old means you don't get work
She's doing just fine and is in mostly art films anyway. Channing is getting work because he's a nice guy but, as I already posted, no one is seeing his movies because they are bad and audiences do not give a fuck about his busted ass face.

>You guys dont let us?
When?

No one watches movies to see her. She's basically a non-factor.

Yes because it looks like she was fired.

He was funny in those jump streets why not more comedy

It's not her hair if it's harvested from 10 year old east indian girls and made into a weave

>Based retard, her looks are going fast
huh? she spent the entire first season of Westworld naked and looked amazing. she got those milla jovovich nipples

She wore a wig entirely over her real hair

doesn't matter, consistent work is consistent work