Jesse was interrupted during a cook, so Walt walks among the equipment...

>Jesse was interrupted during a cook, so Walt walks among the equipment, nostalgically tapping gauges and checking temperatures as he reminisces over his glory days of cooking. He makes no adjustments; Jesse is cooking a perfect batch of meth - Walt has succeeded as both a chemist and a teacher.
Really? I didn't even see the measurements. Is this synopsis accurate?

Attached: best-finales-breaking--bad1.jpg (2048x1363, 267.17K)

>yo mr teach finally reached this keed
kek this has gone clear past my head apparently, not that i'm obsessed with this show like the all 7 fans that frequent here

>I'm the cook now, Bitch!

That wasn't the point of that scene, he liked cooking meth

jesse, this meth, it's... mm.. my god...

lmaoo

Attached: 1649561143401.jpg (567x453, 35.64K)

did they write this entire show just as an excuse to play baby blue at the end?

Pimento Cheese

Yes I did.

Only the first sentence is accurate

oh man I'm bleeding to death and I can hear the cops outside, I better make some adjustments for no reason at all or this cook will go bad.

I never thought of it that way. Really a beautiful ending

He liked it. He was good at it.
Facing his fears? Not so much

I remember there were smoothbrains that suggested that Walt should've tried some of his own meth at the end

Attached: 8nmpx2ltwnn41[2].jpg (1353x1080, 95.04K)

Walt didn't give a shit about succeeding as a teacher. Teaching was never Walt's passion. It was a sign of his failure and resignation to mediocrity. The crux of Walt's character is that he was an incredibly intelligent man who squandered his opportunities and never achieved the greatness he was capable of. Meth was his way of righting that wrong. His meth made him rich, powerful, notorious, feared. Everything Walt felt he deserved. And for that, he loved it. His meth was his one true love. That's what he's thinking about during the final scene, not some gay ass admiration for his "student" lol what a complete failure to understand the character

He should of tried it in the RV, when they were broken down. Him and jesse could've had the biggest shots and run amok in the desert.

Its interesting how he smoked weed but never once thought about trying meth, when the former is a depressant associated with lazy fucks and the latter is a hyper stimulant that highly motivated people such as hitler are hooked on

>drugs are bad, especially weed
>except meth, it's cool and good, and Hitler did it!
your brain on /pol/

Not that guy but
>Nobody mentions /pol/ or anything racist, sexist, etc etc
>This schizo comes crashing in and starts crying about the boogeyman

This spic hopes a white man writes good job to them

I'm irish, I will never be white-white. Feels bad man.

Im not saying anything good or bad about those drugs you fucking retard

God i hate nu-Yea Forums's reading comprehension

Not him but saying things like “it’s good because high functioning people like hitler did it” does seem either like an insane methhead cope about their addiction or a /pol/tard cope about hitler. Which one would you prefer to be?

He's probably smoked weed before, he was a bearded uni grad in the 70s. Meth would be different. Meth was business. Never get high on your own supply. Walt was playing the game before he even knew what the game was.

Walt sure was lucky Jacks entire gang was gathered in one place and standing right in sight of the m60

Attached: 2765bcb989ae51f157a54c2d2cec391b.png (720x404, 304.9K)

>His self image is tainted by the ramblings of thousands of racists and mentally ill people on a basket weaving forum

Unironically log off and touch grass. You need to work on yourself. You can't let your mental health be effected by the drivel of this non consequential image board.

>calling people lazy fucks isn’t bad
>calling hitler “highly motivated” isn’t good
If you can’t infer the obvious negative/positive connotations from your own post then you are unironically retarded

>Which one would you prefer to be?
I'm not a schizo so I don't project meaning onto a post beyond what is presented.
You're a very angry little boy who doesn't like /pol/, and so you sperg at it when you see even a passing reference to something that could be related to it.

On an unrelated note I have started to have to stretch when I wake up. I'm getting so fucking old.

Ok maybe its poorly worded but you know what i actually meant to say.

It was more of a joke, I am well aware I am white. I was poking fun at /pol/'s ridiculous standards for what "white" is.
I should have made that more clear, apologies.

and if that's all you got from the post, you're even worse off

I have no strong feels about /pol/ apart from pity lmao. But feel free to the part of my post where I said “/pol/ bad!”. I’ll wait.

Also i smoke weed, and the phrase "highly motivated" doesnt necessarily mean 'good'.

Stay in school, kiddo.

>when the former is a depressant associated with lazy
Holy shit when I got to this part I knew exactly how the rest of it was going to go. I refuse to believe I have some special sixth sense so that really tells a lot about how predictable of a person you are.

DUDE

>lmao
Seething.

No, but the juxtaposition with “weed and lazy fucks” is clearly affirming meth as a positive by comparison. Context is important retard.

nice straw man

You know you could just ignore my awkward post instead of sperging out like bitches

Still waiting for you to show me where I said /pol/ was bad, bud. Evasive one-word retorts just make you look like a pussy.

Do you really want me to scroll up to where we first started speaking to copy and paste when you said "this is your brain on /pol/" and quote it, so you can then say "but that doesn't count!" or lie and say "but that wasn't me!" and then we resume the shit flinging?
Really?
Fucking come on, how long have you been on this website? Get some new material.

Honestly, that is the point. The way he phrased the point simply provides an alternative scenario and effect, and then the next is the complete opposite of it. Anyone with half a brain could have understand from the flow of the post how it would end. You are not hyper-intelligent for knowing this, you just have an adequate understanding of prose and the flow of words

>Honestly the point is exposing myself as a retarded polcel who will never have sex in his life

>who will never have sex in his life
Projecting lol.

ALCOHOL LMAO

Yes

>le ebin movie FACTS

Attached: 1600249762376.jpg (800x1024, 72.46K)

Is meth really that good bros?

It's just adderall.

I heckin LOVE wojaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I have no strong feels about /pol/
>instantly seethes the moment he thinks a post is even somewhat related to /pol/
lmao kill yourself you pathetic subhuman

Breaking Bad is nihilistic trash that glorifies a violent self-serving lifestyle and the meth industry and it has a visible, tangible negative impact on both pop and real culture and has killed americans

>foinally some good fookin meth
>wait a tic
>is tbat a fookin fly mate (rusty hinge sound effect plays)

I've never wanted to try meth but if I had some of that blue meth I would totally try it.

this kek

>glorifies
you sound like an outraged lib

is adderall really that good?

I thought it was because he liked cooking lol

kek

>I have started to have to stretch when I wake up.
Does it help?

Attached: 1649383970002.jpg (1228x2048, 186.99K)

Yeah. Solves the issue entirely tbqh.

My knees hurt now especially at work. I'm only 28. Pretty concerning

>I'm only 28. Pretty concerning
Try and get more cardio in. Did wonders for me. Treadmill and that thing with the sticks you hold while walking. Whatever the fuck it's called.

Braco