What's your opinion on ken burns' vietnam documentary? I hope he makes a kino about iraq/afghanistan too

What's your opinion on ken burns' vietnam documentary? I hope he makes a kino about iraq/afghanistan too.

Attached: 13.jpg (1602x898, 403.94K)

Ableist chud moment.

>North Vietnamese soldiers regret the senseless destruction and loss of life
>South Vietnamese insurgents: YEAH, KILL 'EM

Attached: 1dgh711as.jpg (726x726, 293.73K)

Asians hide behind their kids and women and let them get killed and then pretend they won. That’s why the atomic bombs fucked up the japanese so bad, they were finally humbled when they found a form of white man that didn’t care about killing their bug hives

Always knew the north vietnamese were the good guys but holy fuck I had no idea by how much of a margin they were

>North Vietnamese soldiers regret the senseless destruction and loss of life
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA
Fuck off, commie.

>laughing about dismembering south vietnam collaborators 50 years later

Attached: unknown.png (1502x890, 1.58M)

In b4 200+ posts from squealing, effeminate anti-American Eurotrannies sucking disease-ridden yellow communist dick.

>Americans won every single battle
>hurr they were so clumsy not like us midgets

you lost chud and thats a good thing

Attached: EdeFxhGXkAU0Lf_.jpg (1200x689, 62.07K)

Ah yes, because when I think "people who regret the senseless destruction and loss of life", I think Vietcong.

Every war America “lost” is because of hippies making it stop

Attached: Abu.jpg (1200x675, 172.83K)

Hilarious how even decades later americans still go "yeah but we killed like 10x as much of them" as if that ever fucking mattered like the viets would ever roll over to a foreign invading army and be occupied ever again
simple mutt minds simply cannot understamd why they never had a chance

he's talking about the vietkong, how they were much more brutal than the NVA soldiers.

>PAVN
>Vietcong
based retard

There are plenty of wars that are won. The Vietnam war was some crazy schizo war over territory and shit most soldiers didn’t care about and basically all American wars continued that legacy of wars that have no ending.

This guy was based, as was the south vietnam commando who got shot 3 times and lived. Hardiest men in south east asia

funny how people still make this mistake

*sigh*

Attached: sexyfucker.jpg (800x450, 29.17K)

the guy the crawled through the jungle for a few days?
yeah that was crazy if true

based sexyfuckerposter

Attached: 0s008.png (1280x720, 378.92K)

>americans still go "yeah but we killed like 10x as much of them" as if that ever fucking mattered
Lol it doesn't?
Oh wait, you subhumans literally don't value life, not even the lives of your own countrymen. It's a literal commodity to you; a resource to spend like industrial iron, rice or plastic. No shit you can get absolutely annihilated in terms of population and manpower and think "lololol who cares they didn't take our dirtheap".

correction
you failed to take the vietnamese dirtheap

>like the viets would ever roll over to a foreign invading army and be occupied ever again
Nigger they literally make our tennis-shoes and plastic toys for cents a day, now.

>No shit you can get absolutely annihilated in terms of population and manpower and think "lololol who cares they didn't take our dirtheap".
Ironic considering this is what the revolutionary war soldiers would say about british troops killing them, did you forget what national pride is?

Watch Apocalypse Now

Attached: ColKurtz.png (2113x1030, 1.15M)

And? It's a dirtheap. Enjoy it. It won't bring your dead back.
Now get back to making my fuckin Nikes.

But America won, we still exist to give you this website to post on when your “le posh” guvnah would probably have shut it down in 2003

>Hue is falling? Alright, send in the retards

Attached: index.jpg (184x274, 5.88K)

Vietnam won too, hilarious the amount of ego it takes to do to vietnam what you didn't want the british crown doing to you

cope

Someone should do an alignment chart with these

Military losses were about even in that war, you're looking at a difference of

this dude looks jpaanese

>eats your rice
>kills your husbands
what do

Attached: 1638184780682.jpg (501x501, 118.22K)

Yeah by putting their women and children up as human shields, typical asian warfare. Sissy warfare basically. That’s why the atomic bomb humbling the japs was so based. Too bad we couldn’t keep Agent Orangeing up the place.

>russians getting annihilated in Ukraine
>dozens of anti-American Vietnam threads pop up
hmmmmm

Napalming villages in not winning battles.

you seem rather upset that you lost

>DUDE MUH HECKIN VILLAGES…
>that they hid weapons in using the women as human shields
Wow such brave Asian men

give me a quick history lesson, what reason did the us give for getting involved in a jungle on the other side of the globe?

>jungle on the other side of the globe
Maybe
Maybe nawt
Maybe go fuck yahself

Attached: 1200px-John_F._Kennedy,_White_House_color_photo_portrait.jpg (1200x1556, 270.23K)

I'd rather just read a book

>are those weapons hidding in rice?
>okay time to firebomb 500 civillians
the mutt mind at work kek

>what reason did the us give for getting involved in a jungle on the other side of the globe
Fuck communism

what the fuck was his problem

Attached: 1632495154132.jpg (300x168, 3.56K)

You seem rather upset that I’m bringing up how Asians use children and women as human shields for their weapons. Unsurprisingly, Asians don’t care about human life. So they use kids and women as shields to play victims while they are planning their cowardly sucker punches. Again, this is why the atomic bomb was so kino, because the crazy American government didn’t fall for the Japanese’s tricks.

muh scary communism take over asia

>hide behind civilians because your “men” are incapable of honest combat
Makes sense with how asians always have to cheat in online games to win.

Attached: China.jpg (750x1016, 95.88K)

There was a democratic government in vietnam since the french still occupied the country as a colony, we were fighting to protect it and aid france, but after france pulled out it became about protecting vietnam from communism and protecting LBJ from losing the election

>kill any civilian that received help from America
>"CHANG CHONG WE WON YOU AMELICAN PIG YOU FOLCED ME TO DO THIS"
Why are vietcong like this?

>There was a democratic government in vietnam
Not on my watch!

Attached: Ngo_Dinh_Diem_-_Thumbnail_-_ARC_542189.png (616x848, 397K)

ah yes very brave to kill civillians and rape the women and children
oh wait that was mutt soldiers who got away with it

Daily reminder that Kissinger deliberately sabotaged peace talks to prolong the war and help Nixon get elected. Republicans will literally kill millions of people just to win elections.

They asked for help and killing communists and preventing their expansion is a good by itself

Today vietnamese people have a more positive view of america than americans themselves do. It's a shame the war was stifled by leftist propagandists and military incompetence, they could have saved millions of people from being murdered by psychopathic leftists

It’s very brave to use civilians as human shields, as Asians love to do. It’s kind of their thing.

Attached: City Wok.jpg (960x540, 74.36K)

Vietcong were hiding weapons inside those women's vaginas.

>"Bro just agree to these peace talks that implicitly accept that the Vietcong are a legitimate opposition party and do nothing to remove the thousands of PAVN troops holding land in South VIetnam"
No!

Attached: Lt._Gen._Nguyễn_Văn_Thiệu_at_Cam_Ranh_Base,_October_26,_1966.jpg (748x1090, 1.07M)

>watch frontline, nova, nature and independent lens
>cant stand ken burns shit

is there a reason for this? seems like he's writing 20 minutes of content and stretching it out to an hour?
or just stuff like history of baseball isn't as interesting as the war in iraq?

>bro prolong this civil war that has nothing to do with you because you want to be the world's police but be really fucking shit at it
Yes!

Haha but seriously, they were hiding them in the rice fields just as Japan hid their weapons in cities surrounded by civilians. Asians cannot fight war without abusing the fact that NonAsians are human beings and are more caring about civilian life.

>holding land
More like being hid there by civillians, failing to recognize that the civillians trusted the north more than corrupt ARVN soldiers is why they got rekt

>still using US comedy movie rhetoric to describe your beliefs

Attached: Team America.png (2532x1170, 3.54M)

>NonAsians are human beings and are more caring about civilian life.
But this exact same thing happened in afghanistan too, unless you call arabic people 'asians' like london news does

Imagine breaking into someone else's house and telling them where they are allowed to store their guns.

The problem was that LBJ was too much of a bitch to force Thieu to the peace talks like Nixon did later

>he thinks I care about muh Arabs
Kek

Attached: Ghraib.jpg (1800x1200, 152.45K)

>NonAsians are human beings and are more caring about civilian life.

Meanwhile, in Hiroshima...

The Vietcong were basically annihilated by the Tet Offensive, which is why the North were forced to just use PAVN regulars to hold land in the south after 1968 - they even humiliated the Vietcong by making the survivors march last in the victory parade when they took Saigon and ended the wart

Imagine hiding behind women and children, letting them die, and then making an appearance in a documentary acting like a badass because you tossed a few grenades hiding behind babies.

>they even humiliated the Vietcong by making the survivors march last in the victory parade when they took Saigon and ended the wart
kek, didn't know this.

That’s what I said before, America was the only country crazy enough to call the Asian war bluff where they hide behind women and children because they can’t fight wars.

They even put a lot of the Vietcong in the same camps they sent the South Vietnamese soldiers/officers to, because they thought the Vietcong had been "corrupted" by life in the capitalist South

Not just that but they poisoned the anti war side too. There was that part where all the Vietnam vets got together and protested the war, public opinion was on their side in favour of ending it.
Then the hippies arrived, acted like retards and suddenly people decided they didn't want to be associated with them.

You mean the women and children in my house? Get out of my house. You don't even live on this continent.