AHHHHH WORKING IN AN OFFICE IS DRIVING ME CRAAAAZY

>AHHHHH WORKING IN AN OFFICE IS DRIVING ME CRAAAAZY

Attached: 971806DB-5CC8-479C-9D6B-1DABA0CDF136.jpg (675x1000, 84.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eX4GOltUDdA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to be fair they are actual slaves in this one

they are actually fairly well adjusted to their office

it's only the woman who freaks out and can't handle doing actual work

they literally get orgies just for clicking on numbers

>anything in an office
>actual work

alright go roof a house or whatever the fuck it is you do cletus

I'd shoot myself if I had to work as an office cagie

The fuck is up with that guys chin? Seriously don't even try pretending that's "chad" or anything it's fucking distracting.

How the fuck was the security guy so incompetent?

learning about outtie Helly really made it stupid that she wasn't under constant supervision not to hurt herself seeing how important her being there was to the company

you'll shoot yourself in 10 years when you realize you can't be a neet forever and you wasted all your time on vidya and shitposting

I feel like they do some serious makeup for the severed scenes. They tried to make Adam Scott look vastly different from normal.

Attached: gettyimages-634196586.jpg (4928x3280, 1.21M)

>you can't be a neet forever
of course you can

i'm a blue collar guy and i find people talking about office jobs or shows about them so unrelateable.

>wasted all your time
No such thing, wagie

I didnt pay attention too much attention while watching, so what are they actually doing at work? I remember him clicking on numbers or something but it didn't make any sense to me

zoomers can't even understand that some things aren't supposed to make sense

naw he looks the same

With that elevator scanning tech, I'd be lazy too

Its has no sense. Ask anybody who is doing everyday office work - most of the time they look at excel sheets and filtering

Where is no elevator tech. After they kill security guy there are no security at all.

I didn't really understand it either
I assumed the numbers were some way of obfuscating classified information, but I remember them saying at one point that one of Lumon's justifications for severance was basically for it to act as an unbreakable NDA
What would be the point of that if even the innies don't know what they're working on?

it's a crazy cult

>episode 1
hmm okay...not great but let's see where this goes
>2-7
Okay wow, that's pretty engaging. I can't wait for more!
>ep 8
oh...oh no. This is falling apart.
>ep9
And there it is. They can't stick the landing.

Based on how bad the final two episodes of the season were...This show is nothing more than a 6/10

what are you talking about the last ep was great

He has a gigantic nose and chin. At least it’s a unique appearance

They were barely working

just dicking around for 8 hours a day in a place where you don't want to be is worse than working

It's dumb as fuck.

cameras supposedly watching their every move. Yet all of them can somehow read a fucking book and draw maps

They voluntarily chose to do so.

he looks like his facial features were all drawn by Terry Gilliam

Ben Stiller's having a blast being a director and visually its great but the plot was a let-down to me

really, these fucks can't afford more than 3 people to supervise the experimental subjects? they can't have a replacement for when their head of security is fucking missing? let alone when he turns out fucking dead?

the goats, the house, that was stupid shit

honestly it started like a great sci-fi concept but I keep getting the feeling it's just a turd when they finally explain all the secrets of the "work"

>8 hours a day
they dont even experience the rest 16 hours. For them it's 8 hours, go into elevator, blink, get off the elevator, go back to work for another 8 hours.

desu I would sever my self in an instant if it meant I never had to spend another waking moment at work

No, their outies chose to do so.

Why does no one ever write anything on the back of their hand or shove a note up their ass before they leave work?
Do the guards ever check them?
For all they know outside of work, their work persona could be living in a torture chamber and praying that their outside self quits and doesn't come into work tomorrow.

watch the show first.

I did, am I stupid?

excel is my only friend, pls be nice to it

there's a whole episode where the new girl tries to do just that, it doesnt work because there's a code scanner in the elevator or some shit

They are their outies friend.

>I LIVE IN A RICH COUNTRY,I HAVE A NICE HOUSE,ALCOHOL,DATES AND I CANT REMEMBER MY WORK TIME IM GOING INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

another out of touch show from USA

But he wasn't going insane. Are you retarded?
Can't even grasp the simple concept of the show.

That felt like a copout to me
They have some magical scanner that can interpret writing no matter how jumbled or cryptic, even inside your body?
Why couldn't the scanner tell that Mark had someone else's keycard?

I think they were led to believe in the scanner. It doesn't actually exist. No one on the show tested it. Milkcuck probably called the security guard to stop the elevator.

That one was pretty dumb and convenient, I agree. There’s no possible way that a scanner could see jumbled writing on a person‘s arms especially when they’re covered. But it wouldn’t even matter for Helly anyways since her outie wants her to stay in

>it's only the woman who freaks out and can't handle doing actual work
uhm, petey? are you retarded?

They did test it, twice alarm went off both times

>This scifi tech wouldn't work irl
Are you stupid?

>finally get round to watching this
>discussion has died

Attached: 1640993702896.png (1000x1000, 107.08K)

They said the numbers make them feel a certain way so I think they're sorting people's memories so that they can be severed.

This show is full to the brim with plot conveniences but it's necessary to tell the story so I forgive them. Obviously if this were to happen in real life there would be way more security and none of this would be allowed to happen, but then we wouldn't get the tv show.

What’s the point of having severed workers anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=eX4GOltUDdA

The main character did it because he didn't want his work self to remember that his wife died. He didn't want to carry around that pain with him at work. It makes the people at work more productive if they don't have to carry around the baggage of their outside lives.

I don't know how they couldn't have the same impact black mirror did as single episodes with fucking 9. It all felt bloated and padded

They won't be able to tie up all the loose knots though. Show will run as long as people are watching and get increasingly convoluted and as soon as viewership drops they'll try to bring it all together. Which they won't be able to do

Honestly it is terrifying to imagine the innies existence. Literally working 24/7 from their POV non stop. They never feel tired but don’t get to sleep. They have to resort to these lame ass walmart tier rewards as their only incentive to work well. Your own mind forces you to do it if you try to leave anyway. Then one day you “retire” and it’s death for you

This type of thing is what makes it so good. Clearly the writers actually worked in an office at some point because they seem to get it. No matter what industry you're in, your job may just be looking at numbers on spreadsheets and is so far detached from the actual work your company does. At least that's my experience being in manufacturing on the corporate side.

Also the fact they’re so devoid of culture or entertainment that his brother in laws shitty book full of cliches and boomer tier inspirational quotes read like it was a masterpiece that inspired the whole group lol

I loved that part though, especially because it makes so much sense.

I liked it too, I’m just pointing out how shitty they really had it.

Also Turturro’s characters outtie didn’t even bother filling in the info page correctly. So when his innie is told his outie “likes listening to radar” we and him assume this is a fucking literal radar. Then when he gets out he meets his dog and it’s named radar. Asshole Outie didn’t even clarify

it also is scary that outies literally decided to make their life 30% shorter in average and are fine with it
like, 8 hours to sleep, 8 hours to work, and you basically have only 8 hours for yourself minus road time
and they probably got paid shitty low since they dont need much money for such a low (8 hours) life day
scary as fuck

Same with Office Space. You stick any office wagie in a manual labour job and they'd beg to go back to their temperature controlled office building. Nevermind that 90 percent of these jobs are WFH now