How do you think it feels waking up on a day knowing you have record one of these

How do you think it feels waking up on a day knowing you have record one of these

Attached: tired.png (356x200, 146.32K)

Attached: images.jpg (600x501, 23.15K)

>spend all day with friends watching movies
>knowing you will recieve endless praise and compliments
It probably feels okay.

dumb old faggots clowning on bruce for his brain breaking. I hope mike gets dementia as karma

Then why do such celebs always do so many drugs and have to keep upping the dose to even face the day to the point they inevitably overdose in their 40s or 50s?

Why do you need basic humanity explained to you?

probably epic

not so bad if you get to hang out with your friends all day and have some beers. Doing it stone sober and not getting paid like Jack would be painful though

I accept your concession

>how do you think it feels knowing you have to get paid to hang out with your pals
Pretty good desu

I wish I had friends

Maybe, can you try please

>sit on the couch and watch bad movies with my friends
>drink beer and talk shit about them afterwards
>get paid for this
Feelsgoodman

I dunno man, I remember I had friends once, but before that I was in a nerd group, and while we did choose to hang out, I would never compare being in that nerd group to my later experience of having actual friends. This crew really reminds me a lot of my nerd group, especially when they let little bits of Mike berating the others go through the edit. The bigger dominant nerd having the entitlement to say
>You fucking dumb faggot, you stupid fucking cunt
And not have that be the end of things, that's a big 'nerd group' thing and not much of a 'friends' thing

Because you can grow tired of any sensation. That's why many see your lives of lethargy and masturbation and envy you, even though you hate your own life.
E-celeb shitters are even worse when they hate them

Having/being someone's lackey is not the same as having a friend. What would you chose if it was between being alone and knowing your life is owned by some guy and no matter how much of a dumb fat fuck you realize he is, you still owe him everything, and even though you loathe yourself for it, you will never had the balls to stand up to him and will be answer his every whim and call until he throws you in the trash one day...?

>even though you hate your own life.
...You talking to me? Huh? The only negative feeling I ever have is fucking pity for the people who aren't me

Rich, not Mike, is the central piece of RLM, without him everything crumbles

How much do guys like Jack and Josh get per appearance?

performing is their privilege

I'm pretty sure Jack said on his new video game channel that he doesn't get paid. Mike, Rich, and Jay are the only ones. I bet they pay for flights and hotels for people that specifically come to Milwaukee for that though

Well if I was anyone in that group I’d be Jay for sure and Jay seems to fucking love his job in every video. I don’t think that dude will ever get tired of talking about movies and I love him for it.

I really wish Jay and Colin from Canada would make a podcast. Colin has a decent one about watching bad movies, but it also has his girlfriend who is alright but some annoying fucker along with them. Colin and Jay both love talking about movies and still have different enough opinions where it would be nice.

Its over once Rich decides to leave

i wouldn't be surprised if they've all discussed how long they would want to be doing this. Probably only a couple more years, tops.

Jack said he doesn't get paid for appearing
i believe he and Josh get paid as camera/light operators and he was using clever language to get around the question

This is mostly because of what happened when Jesse took the large amount of patreon money with the resulting backlash. iirc Jack joined after Jesse.

>lets just stop doing this easy as fuck job for no reason before we're even 50
Also do you really think theyve made enough money for all 3 of them to retire early? lol

>drugs
how many times do I have to tell you all that mike being on medication is a lie.
Mike has been healthy for about 2 years now and there is nothing wrong with him.

>with his girlfriend
maaaan. i dont hate women, i just dont care about them and rather they were not there.

Is Rich still in rehab?

Occasionally.
My uncle has a permanent residency in Wisconsin Happiness Center and he has seen Rich visit the place from time to time.
There were rumors of a violent incident couple weeks ago but nothing substantial came out of it.

she's surprisingly good on the podcast and holds her own, especially compared to the other guy who sounds like fucking Nardwuar unironically.

I never mentioned retiring at all, I just could see them getting sick of doing BotW and even Half In The Bag in the near future and doing something else.

the people that make up these stories about rlm are the most pathetic tards on this board. the meme was never funny

Nice try Mike. It's over now.

I saw Mike Stolska at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

was actually curious, and i used the waybackmachine to see their patreon page still showed how many pledged to what tier, and used that to guess what their current pledge per tier is.
50k a month, or 600k a year.
add in youtube (60-120k maybe a year), merchandise and whatever they may or may not do on the side?
id say as long as your idea of retirement isnt a lambo and a mansion you could do it.

Movies are so fucking boring.

Jim from Canada guested instead of the annoying guy and it was perfect

Do you have any idea how much it costs to rent a giant warehouse let alone heat it? I think you need to go and think about that before I tell you that the channel makes a loss and gets by the interest on Rich's inheritance, otherwise your dumb head might explode

have some self-awareness please

what?

this
I find books considerably more engaging and I only read them when I'm a few winks from falling asleep

you can get 10,000 square feet for about 55k a year. heating/lighting, cant image it being another 55k a year with them using it like 3 days a week.
this isnt including merchandise they sell, the merchandise and shit people mail them in that they could probably sell, bandcamp, whatever minor shit im missing.
even then its 120-150k a year to each person, do another 5 years, combine it with whatever they made the last 10 years, these guys could each have over a million plus whatever they saved from before rlm. again, not a lambo and mcmansion retirement.

not saying they HAVE saved and actually have that sort of money

What are you reading these days, buddy? I could use some suggestion.

mostly yaoi doujins

>10,000 square feet for about 55k
pff kek - maybe in the sticks. Not in Milwaukee

probably feels ok to talk to people face to face. have them engage with you in a friendly manner. laugh and make jokes once in a while. i guess

no that was taken directly from a page leasing warehouses in milwaukee

source?

Exactly, that's the advertised price, which is less than the real price because it excludes government charges which are no small change. They're up there with youtube's hosting fees

um wikipedia page of prince, mj, kobain, foo fighter

Those are hardly on the same "celebrity level" as RLM. They also don't do this "to cope", but it developed out of their lifestyle of sex, drugs, rock 'n roll, then becomes an addiction.

which is why i double it and assumed up to 100k

Best of the Worst it's what pays the bills.

right. so $1.2M a year

Yet, Jay still lives in an one bedroom apartment.

Because not having a real job makes you miserable and drugs stop the pain.
Return to wagie

Colin isn't gay? No fucking way. The nigga drinks zima and has all the manerisms of a cock sucker

Book of the New Sun is the only thing in 10 years that has engaged me enough to actuall want to read it. I read it 3 in a row times last year and liked it better each time
Book of the Long Sun was different but the first half was great.
Book of the Short Sun is a materpiece.
Thank you Gene Wolfe for getting me back into readinf.

Attached: 1644740639278.jpg (600x600, 133.05K)