I apologize

I just watched this kino for the second time after only seeing it once in 2013, and it is possibly the most underated and most kino superhero movie ever made. I regret not rewatching this sooner, why isn't this movie talked about more? This is seriously better than anything that came out in the last 10 years

Attached: MV5BMTk5ODk1NDkxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA5OTY0OQ@@._V1_.jpg (680x1005, 176.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UWdJHlf-ncE
youtu.be/ubMe18qLl0c
youtu.be/SMp5cKWSq38
imgur.com/gallery/fEfOJRI
youtube.com/watch?v=3j5zf5ttPH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its the only good (dare I say, great) DCEU film, and possibly the only good capeshit made in the past decade
BvS tards need not reply

>BvS tards need not reply
Half tempted to repost my BvS essay.

>BvS essay
meds

Don't push me.

>proper sequel never ever
It might be better to just forget

Attached: 1634370731588.gif (500x329, 523.18K)

>good movie destroyed by garbage sequels and franchise/shared universe forcing
Many such cases!

Just wait until you watch Batman v Superman Ultimate again or my Batman cut of the film.

Post it.

Man of Steel
Batman vs Superman
Justice League

These films are a Superman trilogy.

Even Ultimate can’t save the horror that is BvS neither would your cringe little fan edit either.

>Half tempted to repost my BvS essay.
based

BvS is a goddamn masterpiece you filtered little pleb

Attached: 1558621759514.jpg (2560x1015, 720.46K)

My fan edit does save it because of better pacing, cutting out cringe, and cutting out some Superman parts, while making the Batman parts tighter and trimming like 30 minutes from the run time

Its one of the only DCEU movies with soul . I mean look at the effort in explaining the lore, technology and culture of Krypton.

youtu.be/UWdJHlf-ncE
youtu.be/ubMe18qLl0c
youtu.be/SMp5cKWSq38

the story was still dogshit

>cutting out some Superman parts, while making the Batman parts tighter and trimming like 30 minutes from the run time
That's literally the WB theatrical cut, good job retard.

Do it, bro.

good lad.

Get a job.

A literal masterpiece that people had a shit attitude towards because it 'wasn't Marvel' or have quips and comedy in every scene.
It's a serious story with a good message and it went over the heads of audiences who haven't seen a 'real' movie but corporate products made by Disney.

It's fucking garbage, misunderstood superman and every shot looked actively ugly

Attached: spiderman.png (314x917, 746.84K)

Where is the colour?

Attached: 61ePN5AsgYL.jpg (665x1000, 89.83K)

Looks good but the plot is retarded mate.
Only good/interesting bit is flash’s brief appearance and warning.

God I hated that old slut the goblin would have done Peter a favour by raping her to death

imgur.com/gallery/fEfOJRI

Attached: zackautograph.jpg (495x619, 31.85K)

They should have just made a good movie and maybe people would have liked it

>dildo prison pods
Yeah, lmfao no.

which videogame is this

>a good message
>don't ever help anybody

Attached: Batman V Superman.jpg (5400x2250, 2.87M)

incredibleh

only absolute plebs think thumbnail grids are an indicator of quality

If your film only looks good in motion then you aren't a visual director
It has to able to be enjoyed while moving or still

Attached: Shane.jpg (4320x3132, 3.68M)

If your MOVIE only looks good in motion that's all it has to do because it's a fucking MOVIE

It also completely ignores plot, dialogue, character development, performances, score, pacing, sound design, editing... films are not photographs

The intellectualisation of film discussion without education has got to be one of the most embarrassing things to witness on the internet. Just say you personally think it looks cool, that is the entire point of casual message boards like this and all you are trying to say anyway.
Why does a movie have to be enjoy while still, that makes no sense they are called movies not stillies. You just like to see pretty pictures after you watch a movie you like but it is not an indictor of quality

Films are an aesthetic medium
Everything else is secondary

Attached: The New World.jpg (5400x2295, 3.39M)

Man of steel and BvS are terrible movies

This. MoS was enjoyable but stupid schlock. How people can call it kino is beyond me.

Yes, that's what brainlets tell themselves. Film is a visual medium but it's not a *purely* visual medium. It's a synthesis of storytelling, which is the beating heart of any good movie, sound and visuals. Anyone who says otherwise is just making excuses for watching vapid eye candy. The great films and filmmakers of history don't need to compromise on any of those elements and excel in all areas. Terrence Malick, for example, has genuine talent to match his visual eye.

Godbless.

Go read a book you visual illiterate

Attached: Eisenstein in Gunajuato.jpg (5400x2272, 3.71M)

You ever notice just how many of the greatest films of all time are based on novels, user? You're the regular kind of illiterate, and people like you are the reason why the medium is in the dire state it is.

This don't even look good on it's own nigga

Just a reminder that this is the sort of person who will try to convince you that the Speed Racer movie is a masterpiece

>If your film only looks good in motion
Oh god, snyderjeets are fucking retarded

>visual illiterate
That's just retarded, illiterate means unable to read.

I wonder why DC gave Zack Snyder Superman when he so clearly wanted to work on Batman instead

Good morning sirs.

"You think you can threaten my Mother?!" scene is better than any Marvel anything.

WB (not DC, DC is WB's bitch) wanted to convince Nolan for a fourth movie but he wouldn't have it.

Because I am close to the edge.

DCuck Broken

Based and Polyamorypilled

DC has actual heroes, Marvel is just celebrities with powers.

DC turned their heroes into knockoff Marvel characters

What? Spider-Man made a deal with the Devil?

the message is you can be good even if people dont think you are

Girls love Superman.
youtube.com/watch?v=3j5zf5ttPH8

>the most underated and most kino superhero movie ever made
Its not even the best DC film, let alone the best superhero film

Trifecta of capekino

Attached: 1628584720957.png (1870x938, 2.64M)

the god of kino