'He was born to play Grindelwald': Critics state Mads Mikkelsen 'should've been cast from the start' in Fantastic...

'He was born to play Grindelwald': Critics state Mads Mikkelsen 'should've been cast from the start' in Fantastic Beasts after he replaced shamed Johnny Depp in the franchise

Attached: Untitled.png (818x1212, 582.06K)

Damn Johnny is really finished

it is a lot more believable that a guy is gay for him

Word.

Attached: mads_mikkelsen.jpg (1200x798, 90.82K)

How did they explain the face change in-universe?

The didn't. They simply ignored it.

how are there 3 movies in this series? I tried watching the first one but had to turn it off because it was so bad

>He was born to play Flingleburgstone the second
Why the fuck are people acting like this isn't some bullshit made up character that could be literally played by anyone because it's a pointless Harry Potter spin off that JK Rowling is pulling out of her ass, fuck this makes me so mad for some reason

>'should've been cast from the start'
Both Mads and Johnny have been playing 1 stock character they have for decades at this point, Johny is the stock eccentric weirdo, and Mads is the stock stoic cool guy. They are completely interchangeable

Not their fault that they've been getting typecast.

>shamed Johnny Depp
what did he do?

Did they forget that the series was supposed to be about the wacky adventures of a guy catching magical animals? Instead they make it a prequel to Harry Potter. Like star wars they dont take advabtage of the different worlds and People they could incorporate

I know lots of Harry Potter fans that saw the movies and read the books and barely know that these movies exist let alone seen them.

Fantastic Beasts and How to Fuck Them is her magnum opus, check yourself

Dated some psycho bitch that told a bunch of lies that people believed and strangely still do even though they been proven false and the psycho bitch is about to get her ass handed to her in court and her career is going down in flames

Colin Farrel was great as the "fake" Grindewald in the first movie, why didn't they just went with him from the start?

Every time I hear Mikkelsen say anything Harry Potter related I feel like I'm watching some Ricky Gervais skit from Extras. Like him ranting about he has to get those muggles while waving a wand is top tier absurd.

He sued a newspaper over calling him a 'wife beater'.

If you don't want to get typecast, how about showing some actual range outside of your go-to stock character? John completely checked out of real acting after Pirates, and to be fair to Mads, he does different stuff in Danish cinema

Mads could play any role in anything ever made. This isnt saying much.

That's fucking stupid.

Don't forget, she shit the bed, literally

Beat amber nearly half to death

It's the daily mail website, it's complete dogshit except for paparazzi photos

Nah. It's actually pretty smart.

Was Dumbledore grooming Harry for all those years?

#ROASTED

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (816x208, 154.98K)

>shamed johnny depp

hahah ayeah, how dare he have someone commit abuse against him

those writers need to kts

>"She is going to get it. I'm going to need your texts from San Francisco brother ... I'm sorry to even ask ... but she sucked Mollusk's crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers."

>Wolanski told the court "Mollusk" was a reference to Elon Musk, the billionaire Tesla co-founder.

>"I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I thought was love for this gold-digging, low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless, dangling, overused flappy fish market," Depp's message continued.

>"I'm so happy she wants to go to fight this out. She will hit the wall hard.

>"And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum-guzzler out of my life. She will hit the wall hard.

>"I met a fucking sublime little Russian here ... which made me realise that time I blew on the 50-cent stripper ... I would not touch her with a goddamn glove.

>"I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath from her. Sorry man, but now I will stop at nothing."

Attached: icn.jpg (720x699, 43.54K)

He was abused by his psycho ex wife so hollywood and the media both declared him the bad guy.

>>"I met a fucking sublime little Russian here ... which made me realise that time I blew on the 50-cent stripper ... I would not touch her with a goddamn glove.

that's cope cause i gotta say prime amber heard is basically the hottest chick ever

He wasn't smart about it at all. Creating an even bigger shitstorm is not going to help you in the slightest.

Damn, I didn't know Depp was BASED

I wish

Was he saying Musk has a crooked dick or that Musk is crooked and had his dick sucked?

yes

rittenhouse got off, johnny should have no problem beating this hystrionic cunt

He changed faces from Colin Ferrell to Depp as a big reveal at the end of the movie. So it was already a character that could change faces

How did they explain face change of dumbledore from episode 3 and 4 of Harry Potter the original series (tm)? what a fuck you are

i don't know i don't watch movies for women

harry potter saga isnt for women idiot

imagine being this emotionally invested in fucking Harry Potter. holy shit kill yourself

>Famous respected actor was born to play a corny character in a hated viewerless kids franchise

He lost the King's Colours

Johnny Depp hate thread probably made by some mad roastie who knows amber heard will have to pay for damages against depp. god I hate women so much its unreal

post the picture

Attached: based.jpg (780x438, 51.85K)

we all grew up watching harry balls

So hes playing Hannibal again?

>who knows amber heard will have to pay for damages against depp
Johnny doesn't have a chance here, it's a defamation case so all Amber has to do is that he punched her once and it's done. The texts already solidified Johnny as a bad guy in the eyes of the law

T-the fault was not mine sir

Attached: tumblr_lwl9bb9d4k1r3no5jo3_r1_500.jpg (421x400, 41.36K)

Was in a mutually abusive relationship with Amber Heard, she talked about it first, he got mad that it went public and is trying to sue her for defamation but he's fucked because there abusive relationship was never really a secret in the first place.

Attached: 14609900149.jpg (625x415, 165.82K)

Got abused by a womyn, but because gynocentric society he is the baddie.

he's such an aesthetic man (no homo)
just look at those cheek bones

All they had to do was have Depps appearance from the back walking toward a busy street or something and start changing. Jewywood are so lazy.

He has an incredibly kino face.

Attached: tumblr_n257hgwjyC1svr17lo1_640.jpg (600x952, 68.66K)

same but homo fully intended

Why is his appearance and personality suddenly completely different?

Like everything else, film criticism has become 110% virtue signaling.

Sure, but they explained why he was Colin Ferral and then not. This guy is pretty famous. Do any of this followers at all go "wait, how do I know you are Grindlewald if suddenly you look different?"

Be in conflict with a woman. So he's the bad one.

>he was born to play [1-dimensional shlock character]
No retard he's just a real actor who didn't get his big break for being a hot fuckable young dude who did gay for pay for Hollyweird pedophiles like Depp. He is talented. He was not born to play this stupid role, he was born to play whatever role he takes because he is a professional actor. LMAO

>le magical hannibal
wait till they reveal the homoerotic relationship with the protagonist

Depp was fine, it was just his fucking appearance. Why did they give him crazy bleached blonde hair and a missing eye? Its already a hard sell that Dumbledore fucked wizard Hitler. Wizard Hitler should at least be aesthetic to make it more believable.

hol up, Dumbledore was a fag?

ikr? TERFsimpbros, I don't feel so good

Attached: tumblr_61efe5cb2419fd1fedc07c07c69f8198_52b84c7b_640.jpg (602x717, 79.54K)

>mads milkerson was born to play shitty magic capeshit roles
Sad, really.