What do we think about disneys hercules 1997?

What do we think about disneys hercules 1997?

Attached: 1649917507997.jpg (828x813, 321.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPMjsfJwUow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was alright. I didn't really love anything from this era of Disney. Something to do with the character designs and digital coloring.

overrated. i remember it being shit

I had an ex in college who I dated for four months and it wasn't until three months in I learned she was intentionally, constantly, doing a fake voice to sound like Meg from Hercules (which, non-coincidentally , was her favorite movie). I should've caught on earlier, considering we watched Hercules like six times together, but it wasn't until we had a heated argument and she went on a 10 minute plus rant in her REAL voice that I finally realized what was going on. I told her, "your voice sounds different right now" - whereupon she IMMEDIATELY reverted back to trying to sound like Meg. Total mindfuck. Not helped by the fact she broke up with me two days later via a text message that was a goddamn Haiku (5-7-5 syllable rhyme scheme. She pre-empted it by asking, "want to read a poem?").

Worst part is...
I miss that crazy bitch bros

Attached: cryingrn.jpg (800x716, 71.69K)

I guess it was more like 3 months and a few days, but still. I think about that crazy Jewish American Princess every day

Now that is a perfect female body

idgi, where's the part about finding the body in the creek in a shallow grave

Post the haiku. Also checked

Attached: cbale.jpg (512x218, 15.21K)

I've since deleted her text messages, which I regret because I wish I still had proof of the poem. Seriously some fucked shit

Meg has a rather deep voice though, you mean the sort of lispy accentuation you mean? And that stripped off when she got mad?

No, she was good at pulling it off. She legitimately sounded like the character. Husky voice and quasi-lisp and all.

than-cksss herCK, it's been a realll slicccee

I was at the right age to see this in theaters, and I loved it. I loved the music (I can go the distance) and James Woods as Hades killed his performance.

I would have fucked the shit out of her either way the madder they get the hornier it makes me

I liked the videogame. It was my first ps1 game. At that christmas I got ps1 and demo1 that came with it, ridge racer, hercules, sf ex plus alpha and battle arena toshinden. My favorite christmas ever. I remember playing hercules all night that day

Great. Thanks for sharing

Attached: disgust.jpg (378x378, 28.82K)

I rewatched parts of it when I was 23 with my roomie's young son.
I said "what the fuck" at some parts.
He should've never gotten involved with that ho Meg and her centaur ex.

One of my favorites bu I fucking hate the fact that they made the muses black and now half of Muttland and most niggers unironically believe ancient greeks were POC and shit

Attached: 1646340387298.png (808x805, 479.56K)

This scene is pure unfiltered kino.

Attached: Hercules vs Hydra.png (487x435, 352K)

I like it but its pretty much like every standard 90's Disneys movie. Theres always a boring protagonist, an interesting villain and his sidekick(s), funny supporting characters and a babe he hooks up with.

OH GOD

> hot bad chick loves and respects total simp
Sounds like a standard fairytale to me

best disney cartoon

I think you mean HUNKules.

Most people here don't know history before Columbus (which is where every US History class starts ofc), don't worry about it.

God I want Megara to femdom me

Casting the muses as sassy black women was really damn fun, though.

SOVL

Ass to ass

generic but good tunes
drops off in the second half

Lol your ex sounds like a lunatic. PLEASE post some humorous anecdotes about her. I know you have plenty.

The songs were kino. Hercules was a good protagonist with great side characters. James Woods was fantastic as Hades. I also liked the gospel muses. Favorite Disney flick.
youtube.com/watch?v=DPMjsfJwUow

Zeus enslaving the Titans is a metaphor for Jews enslaving Europeans with debt.

Prove me wrong,

*Defeating the Titans

>girl roleplays as a Disney girl on her own
Hot as fuck.

1. Shitty songs
2. Rushed romance
3. Far too many pop culture references

Hilarious if true, ingenious if devised. Check'm.

She was best girl as a young lad.

Femoid autism is weird

Back in college I brought a really slutty chick who managed at Panera Bread to a friend's brother's party because I didn't have any beer money so I figured we could gangbang her. Welp, it's a high school party, but the brother (who was actually a ftm dyke) was trying to get with a notorious local pretty crackwhore who brought her 6'5" nig dealer to the party. I start hitting it off with an emo chick, we dip outside to smoke a bowl and make out, but I realized she wasn't gonna go all the way so I went back in to fuck the Panera slut. Turns out she was already in the back room with three definitley still minor boys, she was getting spitroasted by two and the other was filming. I'm like "step aside boys and lemme show you how its done" because I liked playing into the rumor that I was well hung. So I'm longdicking this fat slut full force trying to put on a show for the camera and the theatre kid in me comes out and I start belting "I have often dreamed! Of a far off place! *pant pant* where a GREAT *hng* WARM *hng* WELCOoOoOMEEeeee *squelch* will be WAIIIITINGGG for me!!" And everyone just absolutely fucking loses it cracking up. The fat kid getting his dick sucked is red in the face laughing, other boy is rolling on the ground, and the dude recording is in tears. The slut starts choking laughter on this pimply faced dweeb's dick, she takes it out of her mouth and says "You.. you... Gotta stop singing or I'm not gonna be able to finish" and I said "DON'T INTERRUPT ME WHILE I'M FUCKING SINGING" and finished the song then came inside her, left and watched Adventure Time with the emo girl and the big black heroin dealer in the living room. Later everyone out the open and I saw the dweeb with his hand on the party pig's knee and being like "Yeah I dunno I just really felt like we have a connection" I point it out to the nig and he starts belly laughing saying "SHIIIIEEEET there always one! Always one nigga try'n circle back and wife up the hoe!"

There's something about Meg that makes her seem more sexy and dirty than other Disney princesses.

Why did it looked like vegas? I don't get it.

Shes an opportunistic hoe who does everything she can as a woman to climb societys pyramid

The negress muses were kino and I'm a racist

Hades was based.

Attached: Profile_-_Hades.jpg (1326x1080, 133.58K)

an improvement over the tepid and tonally confused Hunchback

So many girls do this now desu. They also make liberal use of fingerguns

it was pretty good

haha wow

It was like all the characters were designed to get made into Happy Meal toys as cheaply as possible. Minimal detail and only a couple colors

>Honey, don't you mean HUNK-ules?
Probably the last good Disney movie.

Attached: Hunkules.jpg (1280x720, 68.34K)

I watched it dubbed so everyone sounded the same. Didn't notice they were supposed to be black until recently.

She's more honest because she's already fucked over. She's greedy and selfish and made a bad choice, and is given a chance to redeem herself and does. Essentially, she's the kind of girl that will suck the MC's dick like a vacuum even if she's been redeemed and wifed properly.

The whole romance aspect of the story went completely over my head as a kid. I just wanted to see Hercules beat up the monsters because I loved Greek mythology. Now as I'm older I appreciate the romance more, especially how sweet it is that he decides to stay as a demigod for her.

>good
>Disney
kek

>went completely over my head as a kid
Back when it first released I don't think it was even possible to tell what these statues were, due to VHS quality. I thought they were just romance statues same as the rest, then I saw it in HD for the first time and noticed that when she's singing about having learnt her lesson all the statues are of blindfolded women fighting their kidnappers, who are all half-beasts that the greeks thought of as rapists because their lower halves were that of animals and so they treated sex like animals do. That shit was definitely not put in there for the kids.

Attached: Won't say I'm in love statues.jpg (948x627, 42.95K)

There was a time, before you were born, that was better than what it is today.

Attached: Alan_A_Dale.jpg (1470x1080, 294.21K)

Also ties into her first scene with the centaur since he was trying to have his way with her. Didn't notice that detail until now

You are correct.

The centaur's practically made of dicks, too.

Attached: Subtle Boner.png (1280x720, 633.3K)

He's got that Jesse Ventura hairline, tho.