Better Call Saul

You ARE rewatching Kim's show before the new season starts right?

Attached: file.png (1800x1200, 2.68M)

Kim is my waifu and only fictional character I simp for

No I stopped after S4

based

Attached: kim.jpg (3840x2160, 762.44K)

amber was in the trailer

Attached: amber_greet.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Ok so, Kimmy and Vicky are sisters who run their own detective agency...

Attached: 1641492321640.jpg (1996x3000, 795.46K)

just ordered 5 seasons

S5 is good

Who was in the wrong

Attached: 37EDC682-32A9-4E9D-B832-ECF22FB0A48F.jpg (1200x800, 654.77K)

Saul, obviously.

I am but Kim isn't even a top 5 character in the show

I rewatched season 1 & am catching up on the rest. The show kind of becomes a slog after Chuck's meltdown in court, imo. I'm having a hard time getting through season 4.

the nigga in the back

how the fuck
name your top 5

>this guy

Holy fucking BASED

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1920x1080, 436.38K)

That's Ernie desu.

Attached: every-now-and-then-i-fall-apart-better-call-saul-ernie.gif (498x280, 2.53M)

Better VM Kim?

oh that's right, i knew i recognized him but i didn't remember the character

1. Jimmy
2. Chuck
3. Lalo
4. Howard
5. Mike, though it's very close between him, Nacho and Kim

1. Jimmy McGill
2. Saul Goodman
3. Gene Takovic
4. Charlie Hustle
5. Magic Man

Extremely based list

yes

Attached: 686899.jpg (320x253, 11.64K)

Attached: 1647981950939.jpg (731x593, 62.23K)

why does mike keep lewding her?

Attached: kimxmike_2.jpg (776x776, 110.56K)

Because he's a dirty horny old man and he's literally me

Howard at 4 though? Really? Maybe he gets some Kino shit in the final season when he's finally out for blood but what the fuck has he done better than Kim, Nacho or Mike?

>kimxmike_2.jpg
now you gotta dump the whole folder

The right thing.

>you will never watch their hidden sex tape with hot passionate kissing, strawberry whipped cream foreplay and "a mi manera" playing in the background

How did she beat the wall bros

uhhh so have they even worked together on the show? I don't think they've ever shared a scene in the whole series.

good genes, diet and exercise

plus a high tolerance for bullshit, rarely gets mad or stresses over trivial shit, and never had kids

kek

Like Nacho, he's not that good for a character study because he hasn't been shown to grapple with philosophical themes, but it's easy to feel for him. Loyal friend (though that could be called a flaw in season 3), hard worker who plays things straight but genuinely tries to understand outside perspectives (he can't), and is socially dense enough to be relatable for autists. It's understandable that viewers who Jimmy has lost by now look to Howard as their guy to identify with the most.

Attached: 1497547746706.jpg (1024x569, 60.02K)

Honestly even just looking at the seasons so far he's been a much more interesting character than them
At first he's clearly "the bad guy" putting up false pretenses with Jimmy, then we see he really has been genuinely sympathetic to Jimmy but was Chuck's puppet, then he's juggling the firm's reputation with Chuck's favour, cleaning up after Chuck's meltdown in court, and especially his arc after Chuck's death
Howard has gotten less screentime than Kim, Nacho, and Mike, but we still see his character go through a lot more than the three of them
In a way it makes sense because he helps represent the repercussions of the main characters' actions. The main characters take small actions with bigger unintended consequences (Jimmy switching the numbers or telling the insurance office about Chuck's meltdown), and Howard's often caught in the crossfire

I finished rewatching last week

*Not caught in the crossfire but collateral damage

Put some respect on Maurice Minnifield's name

Attached: Whit564.jpg (500x450, 47.13K)

I started to, but there's no way I'm going to finish before next week. Oh well... it's not like I don't remember all the major plot points.

>I fucked Chuck
Kim, obviously

Electricity

wtf?

>I don't think they've ever shared a scene in the whole series.
correct

>I don't think they've ever shared a scene in the whole series
this never crossed my mind before you posted this
mental

She was present when Jimmy called Mike on the phone briefly in S5E5. But it's not surprising they haven't shared a scene really, considering between S1E8 and S5E6, Jimmy and Mike only had, I believe, 6 shared scenes and/or phone calls.

Of course

She actually got more attractive with age, wow

I just finished season 5
>why did Saul throw bowling balls at Howard's car? He was pissed at him for offering him a job? Couldn't he just say "no thanks"?
>Why did the attack on Lalo's house only have like 6 guys? It was clearly shown that Lalo has at least 3 or 4 guys with machine guns at all times.
>Why is Kim so fucking schizo? She jumps from job to job for insane reasons and then sometimes wants to work with Jimmy and push his schemes further but others she's totally against Jimmy's ideas.
>the Desert walking ep was garbage

>>why did Saul throw bowling balls at Howard's car? He was pissed at him for offering him a job? Couldn't he just say "no thanks"?
he takes it as a slight to his ego that Howard sees himself as "above" Jimmy
>>the Desert walking ep was garbage
Yes.

>he takes it as a slight to his ego that Howard sees himself as "above" Jimmy
Eh, I guess. But Howard was never so clear about this as Chuck was. If anything Howard was always nice to Jimmy and it was nice of him to offer Jimmy a job again.

There's also the fact that, yeah, Howard is a completely genuine human being and Jimmy can't handle that, being a complete fraud himself.

New BB spin-off "Hot Swap Kim".

Attached: 1649833316609.jpg (1080x1349, 90.86K)

>Mike
>not #1

Attached: 1645865151029.jpg (1271x720, 39.88K)

>tfw no cute junkie asian gf
I'd let her take apart my remote anytime

At the end of season 5 they mentioned "Sand Piper" and I legit forgot what it was.

chuck cucks get the gas

The show kinda died with Chuck. Seasons 4 and 5 were good, but his presence was missing so much.

Nacho's place is fucking great. If I had that kind of money I would probably get a place like that

>not rating Viktor Sinclair
baka desu senpai

So what will the retcon be for BB? All the actors keep hyping up how something game-changing is gonna happen, and they already said before that it will change the way we view Breaking Bad. I wonder what that means in real terms.