Looking for a good anime to watch, how is Attack on Titan?

Looking for a good anime to watch, how is Attack on Titan?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 112.17K)

Don't get invested, the ending is abominably bad.

>tranime
>good
lol

amazing up to the end of season 3. you can stop there, it's pretty conclusive.

First season is great. Second and third are pretty good. After that, it started getting a little ridiculous, even considering the premise of the show.

I can't handle the main kid's reactions. Over the top autism is one thing, but that little shit will start screaming and crying if you look in his direction

japs can't write for shit, if you didn't get into anime while you were a teenager don't bother now, it's impossible, it's really really bad, terrible writing, pacing and exposition, just play jrgps, at least there you have some gameplay, anime is just trash

LOL

Anime is for autists, manchild sheep and low IQ pe*ple.

You have to be either grown up while watching anime cartoons, with nostalgic ties to anime art style, (manchild sheep)

Then there's autists who don't find anime cringe, because they cannot understand cringe because of their autism. These are your western weeaboos. (autists)

Finally, there's low IQ idiots who can enjoy anime because it's the ultimate form of consumerism entertainment.

Attached: 1602878285308.gif (371x209, 1.55M)

Best show I've seen recently is Ousama Ranking / The Ranking Of Kings.

First episode makes you think it'll be a cutesy kids show. Gets pretty dark and fucked up after that. I thought it was incredible. Huge cast of characters, all pretty well developed.

As other Anons have said, watch Attack on Titans up to Season 3.

all of these
watch bresson and read proust or some shit
stop watching infantile pop culture trash
all anime and manga is garbage

Crap. Garbage.
Watch Yuru Yuri if you want to be entertained.

Why the fuck do we have Yea Forums if these posts are allowed?

you sound like a bigot

It unironically gets good around the beginning of Season 2. Then it's kino to the beginning of Season 4. After that, it gets a bit questionable and no good ending in sight unfortunately.

Watch until the end of season if you want to keep a happy head canon

No one said that, retard
Don't watch Isayama's abortion

there are 149 other threads you can waste your life in on, on Yea Forums alone, if you find anime so offensive

Season 1 is super slow, but decent
Season 2 is much better
Season 3 is top tier anime
Season 4 parts 1 and 2 are also incredible

Watch vinland saga instead

The terror aspect relies heavily on scenarios in which the characters always seem to forget to bring extra fuel, or they forgot an extra blade, or they weren't paying attention conveniently. It gets extremely repetitive quickly. There are also way too many characters to keep track of and they are poorly written. Show borrows heavily off of other influential manga such as Evangelion, so it feels tacky and unoriginal in many ways.

It also has an ending that completely makes you feel like the entire thing was a waste of time.

3/10 just watch the highlights on Youtube

in the beginning i thought it was gonna be awesome. i thought it was gonna be like anime band of brothers in this kind of fucked up horror world but then like 6 episodes in it becomes some shitty mecha show and then after they find the basement it devolves into typical jap wank about MUH CYCLE OF HATRED WAR BAD that seems so ingrained into their psyche yet they never seem to have anything new to say about it

watch redline

Isayama did have some unique takes.
You should just genocide your own people. America drops two nukes on Japan? Just commit mass suicide and kill every Jap while screaming ''GENOCIDE IS BAD OK????''
Then chop off your brother's head and make out with it and plant it so a tree grows out of his head.
Can't say I've seen this take on war.

I got kinda bored because the characters have weird plot armour.

as someone who hates anime I really enjoyed hellsing ultimate

I couldn't get into Attack on Titan. There's no introduction. What planet is that? Who the fuck are those people? Is it a post apocalyptic Earth in the far future or a parallel dimension? No answer. At least give us the fucking year. Do they ever answer that in the show?

That's why good science fiction and fantasy always has an introduction. "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away." (Roll text) "Space the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise." (Beauty shots of the Enterprise)

>fails to read the thread
>calls others retards
lol

Attached: 1596776519888.webm (404x368, 2.2M)

dilate troon

this user's alright

you do realize the entire fucking point is that to humanity there's nothing more than that walled off city?

I almost couldn't tell this was bait until the end. Bravo.

I dropped it at S1 Ep 7.

It was *that* bad.

Watch Code Geass, LOGH, Death Note, Hellsing, Gundam 00, Scryed, Basilisk, Shigurui, or Berserk instead.

>anigay
kill yourself tranny

Sword of the Stranger
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
Basilisk
Ninja Scroll
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

First 3 seasons are absolute kino. Mappa kind of ruined the animation but its not like they could have saved the dogshit ending anyway. If I were you, I'd just pretend the end of season 3 is the end of the show.

There's a bell curve for everything, but posting an image of Miyazaki is seriously asking for bait.

Anime is indeed cringe, but according to sturgeon's law (which applies to everything else), the 10% of what makes it worth watching supersedes alone what the nigh-majority of the medium has to offer and is basically a realm of its own when it comes to creativity, even if it happens to lack conventionalism in the process.

Attached: 1649861545814.jpg (750x743, 100.03K)

Transgender detected

based

As other anons have said, it's not worth it to get invested. Knowing how it ends, I wish I hadn't. Up to season 3 was a hell of a ride though.

hello reddo

>people post anime sex scenes
>people recommend anime with no sex scenes

Why do you do this?

Attached: Akko.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

based

Anime is for thirdworld shitskins and trannies, kill yourself

>Transgender detected
More and more people are watching anime, and other foreign media, because Western media is in obvious decline. The quality is shooting downward and has been for over a decade. It's because of industry nepotism and a death spiral of insane ideological extremism that is out of touch with reality. The pozzed Western industry is dying, for good reason.

The anime to tranny pipeline will have you wind up as a sex offender or a suicide statistic

get out while you can you pathetic faggot

Gets convoluted and the endless mystery box feeling makes me think the payoff will be empty.
But it has some cool moments. Watch it subbed for better Titan voices.

this
Nonnonbiyori is another great choice
other great anime include Trigun, Space Dandy, and The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated

It's okay. Full of time wasting cliff hangers to get you to keep watching and it really drops off in the final season with Marley.

Everyone says the ending is terrible but i just got bored and stopped watching even before then. Earlier seasons are good though.

I hate Gabi!
I despise this self hating, race traitor little whore, but I am at the same time aroused by the thought of abusing her both physically and sexually.
I want to rape gabi!
I want to beat her up, starting by slapping her cute little face with an open palm, before planting a punch straight into her toned belly. As she grasps for breath on the floor, I want to kick her again on her belly, before kicking her on her soft bottom with the cap of my boots. I want to lift her up by her arms, and smash my knee to her crotch and have her scream in pain as I put further pressure to her most private of regions. I want to throw her on a bed mattress, climb atop of her, and start tearing of her clothes, revealing her broken, bruised, bleeding and crying form in a pathetic, naked state.

I want to force her legs open, as she begs me to stop, right before I plunge my fingers into her vagina, in preparation for the grand act.
I want to hear her pained screams and cries of terror and humiliation in my ears, feel her hands claw and strike at my chest in a futile attempt to stop me, before I grip them in my palms and force her to be still, as I forcibly deflower her, and start rhythmically pumping my rock hard dick into her tight, 12 year old pussy.
I want to listen her cries turn into moans of shameful pleasure as I increase my pace and plant a sloppy kiss on her mouth, before licking up the tears flowing from her face.
I want to force her to bear the most excruciating humiliation and pleasure, lick her neck and collarbone, bite her mosquito bite sized nipples, pull her hair and force my tongue deep into her mouth. I want to push her to the brink of her first orgasm, and over it, as I plant my seed inside of her.

Yes, that is what I want to do to that little race traitor whore. To teach her her proper place. The experience of breaking such an insolent brat both physically, mentally and sexually, would be truly sublime.

Attached: Ryona.png (258x202, 76.56K)

Miyazaki is the worst of anime though, preteen girl shite

this but unironically

shounenspic trash, watch real anime like cooly fooly

>The anime to tranny pipeline
Fake.

Attached: 9845724462.gif (500x272, 986.92K)

Season 1: Eren gets kidnapped
Season 2: Eren gets kidnapped
Season 3: Eren gets kidnapped
Season 4: EREN KIDNAPS EVERYBODY

Anime onlys: What the fuck is going on?
Manga readers: Evil laugh

The walls were built to protect titans from Levi.

If someone says anime is for kids, I'll show them Attack on Titan.

Attack on Titan? No.. We Otakus prefer Shingeki no Kyojin.

Child eren: did you do it?
Adult eren: yes
Child eren: what did it cost?
Adult eren: everything :'(

Eren is controlling Isayama.

S1-S3 Eren: *chuckles* I'm in danger
S4 Eren: *evil laugh* I am the danger

Avengers endgame : we had the best charge ever.
Erwin : hold my beer!

Game of Thrones: Who are you?
Shingeki no Kyojin: I'm you, but better.

Mikasa appears in Season 4 Trailer
Anime onlys: I've never met this man in my life.

Reiner : why cant you let me die?
Isayama: NO.

Levi:''I have tons of fangirl "
Eren 19 years old: "Hold my abs!"

Eren S1: Call an ambulance!
Eren S4: But not for me!

Season 1: Eren, run!
Season 2: Eren, run!
Season 3: Eren, run!
Season 4: It's Eren! RUN!

Non manga reader: WTF is going on with the music and genre?
Manga reader: YES

Reiner : Have a beard
Mikasa : Short hairs
Eren : Long hairs
Everyone : Who are they?
Jean : I'm still a horse
Jean now : I'm PewDiePie

Remember when this was all about a noisy kid who wanted to kill titans to avenge his mother?

Friendship ends with Humanity
Titans Are my Friends Now

Zeke: I'm ineviteble
Levi: and i am LEVI ACKERMAN

Reiner: I'm sick and tired of walls.
Extroverts in quarantine: First time?
Introverts in quarantine: Pathetic

Zeke: I have an entire titan army
Erwin: we have a Levi

Mikasa: I can't wait to marry Eren!
Historia: Imma bout to end this girl's whole career.

Tybur: As Ambassador for the Marleyan government I declare war on Paradis
Eren: I’m about to do what you call a pro gamer move

Zeke: Ymir do what I ordered you to do
Ymir: no
Zeke: understandable have a nice day

Attached: 1629410108200.jpg (596x579, 25.16K)

when you take it into account that the japanese cannot write and that anime is the output of a single country it's more like 1% and then you realize wow anime is just shit and there's only five worth watching total that aren't really that good

>attack on titan
bad
watch maybe
>dorohedoro
good soundtrack
>one punch man
funny man go punch. bill burr did an observation on it.

attack on titan
golden kamuy
fullmetal alchemist
odd taxi

hellsing tv, not hellsing oav. based yasushi ishii soundtrack

Don't watch it.

i'm still pissed on how bad the ending to hellsing was.
like most/all animes, the japanese cannot write endings. i remember reading the hellsing manga and its getting better, the nazi vampires are attacking at full force. the good guys are on their last breath... and then its like nope. alucard is a vampire because he got raped by a priest. thats it. wow the lore so bad it ruins the entire story. it adds fucking nothing and just shits on things.
i heard the AoT fanboys complaining about the ending of AoT. so i imagine its real bad as well.

Its dogshit. The writer was going for something so convoluted that I feel like even he lost the plot. It could've been so much better if he had just gone with a generic Shonen ending.

Its unironically KINO and better than 90% of the garbage everyone in this thread watches

It's the same old nihilistic "don't fight for anything" crap we see in western media. Isayama is a huge marvel fan and he actually let online forum discussions dictate the direction of this ending. Explains the mess of a finale that we got.

it's one of the worst animes i ever saw

>French shit
kek

Japs can pitch decent ideas though. They're more original than Hollywood currently.

I agree that the writing with all their tropes is mostly shit.

Attached: 1414827555175.webm (960x720, 2.41M)

The >war bad shit also falls flat when one group of people can turn into giant monsters.