Yea Forums will defend this

Attached: 1566230258741.jpg (1200x1200, 260.48K)

Stop watching TV and films
Stop caring about popular media
Stop giving money to make shitty propaganda

motherfucker doesnt even know how to write an "8" and I should listen to him why?

>villain is young women who don’t respect the hollywood old guard
Yeah they’re not murderous cultists or anything.
>we’re supposed to cheer
When known butchers of pregnant women get stomped on in a revenge fantasy. Yes? Unless you support the Manson killers of course. Which you probably do since leftism is just mental illness.

Attached: 57DAB948-909C-4C81-8D7D-AD8626FCFB04.jpg (640x480, 72.93K)

To be honest the violence at the end bothered me a bit for some reason. Also, I hate pitbulls. But I liked the movie overall and didn't mind the Bruce Lee scene. This was the only tarantino film I liked since reservoir dogs

How did Brad Pitt cause so many people to seethe with a single frame?

Attached: luna-pitt.jpg (962x1560, 411.57K)

those poor poor psychopathic mass murderers

Good eye

BRADU PITTU GOMENASAI!!!!!!!!!!!

Please post more of this guys shit. He’s fucking hilarious

I wonder if Shania Twain was finally impressed

Attached: luna-stereotypes.jpg (1100x1700, 537.49K)

Attached: 1641281101356.png (581x582, 85.21K)

I just dont like it because i dont like uno farto
I havent seen it

please don't repost bro

this makes asians look like boring assholes

Konichiwa, dude!

Attached: luna-edit.jpg (947x1536, 905.86K)

Kek what an insecure bitch

The violence should bother you, and it’s why Quentin changes it to be ahistorical. It helps make it so it’s not glorifying perpetrators of violence through the compliment of film. It’d be like how people ask for a mass shooter film adaption or something but then Quentin makes the ending such that the shooter gets beaten to death by a mob because he accidentally spaghettis his gun before he starts his shooting or something. It’s a way to have your extreme violence while also mocking those who reveled in it in real life and not implicitly glorifying them.

based

I don't know how you could be offended by getting compared to Ryu.

Attached: 1600313867379.jpg (1100x1700, 589.22K)

Konichiwa, dude!

Attached: 1586721813601.jpg (1540x2520, 782.38K)

Nah, I never view fucking Flips as anything but south asian mexicans. All of that stuff is Japanese related and this gook ain't Jap.

I'm gonna say the same goes for black America, probably more so. But of course you can't say that because it wouldn't serve the agenda. Dishonest comicmaking.

teenage girls are the villains because they're psychopathic murderers, just like the real life women they were based on. it's insane to me that a woman wrote that comic without taking a moment to acknowledge that they were terrible fucking people and completely true to life, no, brad pitt is the bad guy because he doesn't let women murder him and his friend.

>doesn't include Middle Eastern or Indian Asians
Extremely problematic!

a true gook killer

Attached: luna-ptsd.jpg (962x1560, 633.36K)

this is an edit?

That guy would have to be like 70+ now. Vietnam War was a long fucking time ago.

What are these kinos and why haven't I heard of them?

LE EVIL WHITE MAN

Attached: 1600259115662.png (312x312, 132.78K)

Yeah there's no bad blood between various Asian peoples. Chinese, Japanese, Indians and Koreans all get along super well.

It's not just white men...

Attached: 1613181648935.jpg (776x1200, 147.56K)

Most people I've seen into asians don't give a shit about Flips or FOBs. or really even any Asian Americans.

>anime isn't real
Why do you hurt me user?

>bruce lee
>POC
movie didnt insulted him as much as this comic.

Attached: 1627736247324.png (1167x1980, 3.75M)

>moves to where there’s only white

>Everyone laughed in the theatre
To be honest movie theatre audiences laugh at everything and it's annoying.
>The villians are young women who don't respect the Hollywood old guard
Ah yes I feel bad for the cult members who abused an old man for no reason and tried to bait men into having sex with underrage girls
>Brad Pitt beats a teenage girls skull in
Correction. It was a bearded man who destroyed his car first.

i hated this movie because it portrays shitbulls as heroes.

It's always funny watching chinks, hooks and SEAmonkies trying to lump themselves in with nips by saying "all Asians" when in reality nips hate them all the most. And those images on the top are all literally things Japan made, not white people.

Lunabros, why is he going after Asians?

Attached: luna-educasian.jpg (962x1560, 1.05M)

Konichiwa, dude!

Why every white person he draws is blonde and bue eyed?

Where is he walking that random people shout "gook" and "white power" at him?

Nips are superior. If they had had the oil they would have made their plan work for far longer. They just didn't have a good res distro.

Yeah, and I mean Hollywood types are probably the only people I am not going to feel sympathy for over being murdered by an MKULTRA Hippie LSD cult.

>being viewed as a stereotype is really bad
>so here's a stereotype about how I think all white see asians
This guy is pathetic

Unironically was probably cucked by a guy with those features

Luna sees all White American men as alpha chads who rape and pillage at will

Attached: luna-trauma.jpg (1100x1700, 823.1K)

> Disney routinely storywrites fantastical thinking to a ludicrous degree but this isn't allowed tho.
> Have a single scene at the end of an otherwise amazing film because let's face it, if you came into this thinking tarantino wasn't going to put a bit of old ultra violence in the movie what the fuck kind of film connoisseur are you.
> Complaining about a stuntman beating up an egotistical scripted performer.

Cartoonist completely missed the point of the movie.

His fantasy world

Attached: 1622556830720.jpg (1344x810, 228.46K)

>wall of text
Yep, it's a lefty comic

I agree, japanese are the superior asians

Attached: luna-jap2.jpg (777x1199, 208.61K)

I mean, you could just go where everyone else looks like you if you think it's that big of a problem.

I will now see your movie

Also I unironically think Jackie Chan at his height would have beaten the shit out of Bruce Lee.

>him
I don't know who made this but I can GUARANTEE you a female wrote and drew this comic. Let's do some reverse image searching and find out.

>stupid whituu pig, we are just like you!
>NOOOOO STOP MAKING US JUST LIKE YOU AHHHHH

Attached: 1641493424741.jpg (1100x1700, 504.17K)

Kek

I've only ever seen this guys artwork posted here, do normies even know about him?

Bro did this nigga really fucking halucinate that Trump was going to somehow have DHS and ICE start rounding up random asians and claiming they were gangbangers?

What the absolute fuck

I unironically don't understand this

how does he contradict himself so much?

Attached: 1645502961431.png (996x536, 637.45K)

Attached: 1620998684571.jpg (680x1459, 166.01K)

Basically a rough timeline of Filipinos being cucked

Konichiwa, dude!
i hate myself for believing

He's a lefty

Here's the full comic. Author's name is "Vreni"

Attached: EA6N-eVUcAUg945.jpg (1200x2400, 646.35K)

this has to be an edit

Glad that cleared it up

Attached: luna-restaurant.jpg (1100x1700, 653.36K)

>a pair of awesome, sexy warriors
>a sexy, timid but lovable young woman
>a dorky and overly anxious but ultimately hard working, highly intelligent, and relatable dude

I mean, I get that you should see people as people but these stereotypes ain't that bad.

Here's "Vreni". See the quirkiness? Peak female.

Attached: author.png (1467x487, 117.22K)

Well, why is there a measuring cup on his toilet? Inquiring minds want to know.

>white americans invented anime and manga

Attached: 1628216019823.jpg (642x1841, 324.72K)

lmao

Are Asians in American really like this? We don't have them in my cunt beyond a few adopted chinks and thai wife born hapas
t. Yuro

>That pic
He acts like he hates white women when his brother has an attractive white gf. I bet he envies him

What a hell of a cast, would see

All I got from that was
>your mom's cooking sucks
And
>make a reservation

you can buy a bidet for 20 bucks at walmart

kek, bitches about asian stereotypes in one comic, every other comic he's stereotyping white people

what a dumb racist hypocrite

To be fair, White liberals are insufferable. At least we can agree on that.

Why do the man he beats and the woman he fucks both make the same moan? Is this supposed to insinuate that the asian dude transitioned or something?

The best selling comics are manga though. Like seriously you have manga like Demon Slayer, alone, outselling the ENTIRE western comics industry.

>that giant fucking penis
KEK

i've never heard of anyone liking philipino food

>Blacks commit more crime
>multiculturalism leads to tribalism and icreasingly dysfunctional societies
>cops are more nervous in minority areas not just because blacks are objectively more likely to commit crime but decades of anticop agitprop make blacks even more likely to take a shot at cops
>Nobody is forcing him to look at white women.
>nobody forces him to dye his hair blonde
>nobody forces him to eat mcdonalds
I never wanted to be racist. You all made me this way. Go back, america is not your home. Welcome to revachol, yellow ape.

Attached: 3624046-audiologs_thumb_discoelysium_site-v2.jpg (1214x933, 908.82K)

EVERY DAY I SEE THE SAME SHITTY TWITTER SCREENCAP THREADS WITH THE SAME 20 IMAGES BUT I KEEP COMING BACK

Attached: NEWEmmet.png (360x599, 199.07K)

konichiwa, dude!

Does he think he deserves a spot at the filipino restaurant, over the others who were there before him, because he's filipino? Also I have never seen a filipino restaurant.

This is pure schizoposting, especially that last panel lmfao

UH KOREABROS WTF IS THIS??????

No one does

White men are so powerful then can turn asian men into women with a single punch

Attached: Luna-Opportunities.jpg (962x1560, 1.05M)

What would she have to say about Japanese ukiyo-e prints and Noh masks that depict their women literally as slit-eyed like that?

But the joke is that the author is too retarded to understand sentences with too many big words

In the cities, they can be. A lot of the younger ones are desperate to jump on the victimhood train because if you aren't you're open to criticism and would actually have to contribute something worthwhile in society to get taken seriously.
Just avoid coastal cities in general in the US to avoid these kinds of people altogether.