Now then, now then, now then

now then, now then, now then

Attached: jimmy_savile-300x300.jpg (300x299, 17.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20121030060422/http://www.lrb.co.uk/2012/10/27/andrew-ohagan/light-entertainment
youtu.be/6NWpnyLCMK8
youtube.com/watch?v=BM_RlWkE52w&ab_channel=slackbacker24
youtu.be/Qqewu_up5hI?t=222
youtube.com/watch?v=fB9__zB4uaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was a witch; rule of three, OP.

what it says on his grave is just pure kek
>it was good while it lasted

Attached: 8u8u.jpg (1600x900, 197.15K)

can some britanon explain to me exactly how a dude who looks like Jimmy Savile dupes an entire nation into letting him constantly be around small, vulnerable children? Was there not one guy who at some point piped up and said "ya know, this bloke probably fucks kids, don't you think?" It's like if we had some guy walking around constantly covered in blood, with murder in his eyes, and decided to let him take the homeless out to secluded wilderness hikes, only to learn after his death of old age that he was in fact a hobo killer. How do you explain yourselves?

Attached: feathers.jpg (1280x720, 72.41K)

people back then weren't stupid enough to think that you can read a book by its cover

It was the 1970s. Don't pretend like your nation wasn't full of nonces making films and deciding government policy.

here's a good article that sort of grapples with savile and the other bbc nonces

web.archive.org/web/20121030060422/http://www.lrb.co.uk/2012/10/27/andrew-ohagan/light-entertainment

that's just how the average Brit looks like

I wish the doc was more graphic in explaining the sexual deets. I can't jerk off to some ugly middle aged brit bitch saying "knickers".

Attached: Elfen_Lied_Bando.jpg (225x226, 30.73K)

youtu.be/6NWpnyLCMK8
>OI NELLY LOOK THE NONCE IS ON THE TELLY AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK ATTIM DOIN' ABITTADI GOOD OLD GROPE ON THAT BIRD INNIT

Attached: Screenshot_20220414_055751.jpg (1080x826, 184.1K)

i think it's partly a case of savile truly going full-tilt madman, to the point where people would go "there's no way jingle jangle jim is a nonce, i mean look at him, would a nonce look/dress/act like *that*?" the price he paid for decades of unlimited diddling was to basically turn himself into a cartoon character, which i guess he just disappeared into after a certain point

to any savile experts in the house: what is the earliest documented case of him interfering with kids?

>When she died she was all mine. The best five days of my life were spent with the Duchess when she was dead. She looked marvellous. She belonged to me. It’s wonderful, is death.

Attached: savile3.jpg (1200x900, 156.08K)

what?

How did that interview go under everyone's radar?

According to the Netflix doc he has cases going back to the late 50's but given that he ran danceclubs in the 40's where teen girls listened to him DJing I'm gonna assume even earlier than that.

(he's talking about his mother)

I mean fucking your dead mum is pretty high up there on the psycho food chain. Hilariously at no time did the BBC or British government go "maybe he's gone too far" or anything.

And people thought Chris Chan was fucking his dead mom for months (well it turned out she was still alive) and he's the golden boy of internet retards. Meanwhile Savile got away with it for decades and was one of the most famous man in the UK.

unimpeachable drip though

Attached: 3104531.jpg (650x918, 76.9K)

>web.archive.org/web/20121030060422/http://www.lrb.co.uk/2012/10/27/andrew-ohagan/light-entertainment

depressing but a good read, thanks user

>I knew all along
then you should be in prison

Attached: 1636082728015.jpg (700x700, 68.68K)

I love how much collective embarrassment this dude has caused among Britbongs. Like,
>yeah, we do look kinda retarded, don't we?
Lol

Same energy.

Attached: pedo.jpg (267x287, 20.65K)

>Touring the Stoke Mandeville wards with him is a disconcerting experience: when he coos over a young woman paraplegic “A-ha, now I can have my way with you, my dear!” one can only pray that she appreciates the joke. I remember the most frightening thing anyone ever said to me was when I was being wheeled in for a back operation and the junior doctor remarked cheerily, “We’ll have you walking again in two weeks – and if we don’t we’ll send Jimmy Savile to visit you.” Much as I admire Sir James Savile, he is someone I never ever want to be visited by.

bruh

Attached: article-2261629-00063F1000000C1D-770_634x465.jpg (634x465, 55.47K)

Was saying this yesterday. Like a white woman and a dog, you just know.

i think 'being british' translates into 'a perpetual state of embarrassment' since around dunkirk. the savile affair is just pouring water on a drowning man

He paid to build hospitals, so he had carte blanche to do what he pleased.

his mask slips beautifully in the louis theroux docu when, on the phone trying to get theroux & co. into the hospital to film his bandaging, savile -- having demanded to speak with someone in charge -- reminds the person on the other end of how many machines he's given them

the most pure form of an irl shitposter

>stupid enough to think that you can read a book by its cover
Next time you see mofuckin hoodrats coming your way, don't cross the street, you don't want to judge people by appearances, don't you? Retard.

He looks so much like my dad, I hate that. My dad was a notorious pedophile too. He bought my mom when she was 13 from her crackhead parents for $300 when he was 35 and kept her prisoner in his home deep in the country where no one could help and kept her there for 4 years until she escaped. Also he killed at least 12 people that I'm aware of. Good thing he is dead now. I found one of the dead bodies down by the creek buried in a shallow grave

Some people are just untouchable. Everyone knows Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump or Prince Andrew have raped kids, but what are you gonna do, call the police on them?

>Was there not one guy who at some point piped up and said "ya know, this bloke probably fucks kids, don't you think?"
Not British but people knew about it for years. BBC just kept covering things up for Jimmy.

jim was a shaman

Attached: 51508919-10289293-image-m-48_1638989864238.jpg (306x383, 34.94K)

Fpbp

What did you mean by this

The BBC knew.
The paedos that had infiltrated influential positions inside the company and in the establishment kept the story from breaking.
Was only by sheer luck that it aired on ITV without the nonces catching it and shutting it down first.

marvelous marvelous marvelous

Attached: abc1c8e1745941b42604587e9aa2705a.jpg (1200x675, 71.79K)

I think governments need to keep evil fuckers like Saville around to serve as frighteners, like medieval kings having torturers or Stalin having someone like Beria. The 'rumours' about him just play into this when he all of a sudden turns up at your house one day as a warning. Just look at the Louie Theroux documentary where he hands Louis a piece of paper with Louis' address written on it or the candid moment they have where he talks about threatening policemen's daughters.
The problem with living in our enlightened modern democracies is that we have to keep such people quiet to keep up appearances which lets them get away with far worse shit than they would be able to otherwise.

is pretty much like the ultimate legendary achievement possible irl to get away with this until you die

Say what you will about Jimmy Savile but the man had impeccable fashion sense that remains unparalleled to this day.

Attached: Styling and Profiling.jpg (570x874, 88.98K)

>Was there not one guy who at some point piped up and said "ya know, this bloke probably fucks kids, don't you think?"
Yeah, Johnny Rotten said it for years

have gen z kiddies just found out about saville or something? whys he getting spammed?

New doc about him, only available on ShiteFlix
Also Steve Coogan is playing him in a movie

>Also Steve Coogan is playing him in a movie
disasterkino incoming
also why would you make a MOVIE about a wacky pedo guy who groped, fondled and raped his way across more than half of the 20th century, what the fuck is wrong with bongoloids lmao

He was protected. A lot of TV exec's at the time simply wouldn't entertain any of the rumours they were told about him because he was a huge hit for ratings. Keep in mind as well that TV in the UK at the time was limited to only 3 or 4 channels, those execs all closed ranks to protect their golden goose.

That and his philanthropy covered his ass a lot as well. He would donate a shitload of money to hospitals, charity, etc. If the organisations that benefitted from his money admitted that he was a nonce it would make them look bad by association, or even complicit in what he was doing.

>Johnny Rotten
>666
Check'd

Rotten was redpilled about a lot of TV creeps. There's some old interview where Johnny and some groupies are being interviewed by some old dude on the BBC. Interviewer says something about talking to one of the girls after the show and Johnny pops off calling him a dirty old bastard.

>Oakley Juliet
effay

Saville outright admits to trafficking children to Prince Phillip on live TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=BM_RlWkE52w&ab_channel=slackbacker24

Sometimes these freaks get in to the highest levels and they get so much power so quickly that nobody knows what to do with them. At least the Russians offed Rasputin

Dupers delight. Coogan & Loretta Basey. Pretty shady stuff.

His case comes up next Thursday.

ngl i dont like him but how is any of this alluding to what you claim

Clearly he implied a mother gave her child to this occultic gang, knowing what would take place inside the Palace.
He intentionally made a point of describing how terrified the child and her mum were after he had taken the girl from the car. Absolute evil.

There is absolutely no anecdotal purpose to this story. It isn't funny and he doesn't say why it's a good thing. All he is doing is telling us he can take young girls into Buckingham Palace to meet Prince Philip in the boot of his car unhindered. .

>he doesnt know
Unshackle your chains he was literal demon that is Jupiter.

>trump
Joe biden and Bill Clinton****
Fixed for you.

hes dead.

Attached: 1598111203422.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I interpreted the story as some parents brought their kid so she could be starstruck

Just watched it, so this guy did a lot for charity and somehow this is bad?

Americans elected Biden as president and that dude definitely fucks kids. People don't care

Why are brits such pedophiles?
Is Johnny rotten the only "good" one

He created a smokescreen of extreme virtuousness through charity work and 'helping kids'. A complete avoidance of broadcasting his actual emotions and relationships to the media. Plus he was being shielded by shmoozing with royalty and police.

he literal had a gang that would silence you if you talked out back in the 90s some girl was gonna expose him but savile wasnt having any of it and sent a goon to shoot her on her doorstep. Hell he even got Louis Theroux address somehow and said hes "boys" looked for it. youtu.be/Qqewu_up5hI?t=222

He did nothing wrong.

He spent his life working extremely hard and raised billions for charities; there are literally thousands of people who wouldn't be alive today if not for his contributions.

He played up to the dodgy geezer schtick he'd been doing because it set him apart from the clean cut personalities on TV in the 1960s, but the guy wasn't stupid, he was literally in MENSA.

Then he dies and a bunch of mentally ill broads from the looney bin come after him because he can't defend himself and onions retards take the dodgy geezer schtick to mean he was actually a nonce and have destroyed his legacy.

Attached: jimmysavilephotographedin2007.jpg (2197x1463, 298.95K)

He was protected by the ruling elite. Who do you think the supplier is?

Attached: 20220213_012159.jpg (827x645, 81.43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fB9__zB4uaI