Attached: tdkr.jpg (566x861, 76.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8KjySa5ifo
youtu.be/77DOTx6y1os?t=246
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat fuck

Okay.

I don't need to tell you otherwise because you're totally right user

Attached: FOVwInqVIAYacji.jpg (960x1200, 309.67K)

more like fatman

Nah
>looks cool
>acts like a retard
>written like a dumbass...twice
Nah

Hands down the best adaption we’ve seen as of yet on the big screen. Marvel kiddo’s can’t fuck right off in this thread

Why’s he so muscular, he looks like fucking shao kahn

>looks best when you cannot see affleck at all

I'm not a huge batman fan or anything but I've watched most of the batman movies and batfleck was my favorite
I really liked how he evolved past his origin comic self into a hypocrite and foil to superman, then came back to redemption
snyder is really underrated in this regard

It's time for a batman suited for modern viewers.

Attached: WAYNE_BRUCE.jpg (300x168, 9.88K)

>wanders around telling people he's never met before that he's Batman
>makes Marvel quips
nope

shut the fuck up retard, you are giving life advice in a literal chink pedo child board
fuck off to your basement

Attached: 1615979069995.jpg (2824x2048, 1.29M)

Actually that looks very cool, a pity that in movement it sucks

Attached: Ez4OuRCWUAEIu6C.jpg (769x960, 213.41K)

i will always love him

Attached: 1647389883060.jpg (1065x1334, 120.71K)

best looking batman if you count being as close to the comics as possible as being the best. sucks he was in some of the worst movies.

Imagine being filtered this hard by such masterpieces.

good morning sir

Good morning, sir. Pattinson number #1 in India.

Attached: 1624608290994.png (735x689, 299.75K)

>short ears
>pudgy face
>fat bat symbol
>appears in the day time
>jokes about useless he is "I'm rich"
Plus he was in terrible movies.

Attached: 1649733272538.webm (510x1080, 2.38M)

SIR, WHY DID YOU REDEEM

Of course it had to be a chink lover. Terrible taste all around.

He's too ugly to play a chad Bruce Wayne.

Pattinson mogs him so hard that it's not even funny.

Look at the chin man. The most important part. Affleck's chin is soft and pudgy.

No, he doesn't.

Attached: 1627990083407.jpg (800x800, 44.79K)

He looks the best but his problem is that we never really see him in his element. He's immediately thrust into a world-level event instead of dunking on Arkham crazies

Am I the only one who still quotes "It's over Deadshot"

Because a real person who puts on an armored suit and punches the worst people in society wouldn't be some 185lb skinny guy. He'd be a mountain of muscle, he'd be like a strongman meets MMA fighter. Look at how fucking hard and powerful Eddie and Thor punched each other during their boxing match and how tough they both are to eat those punches and keep going. That would be a real Batman.

No, a lot of india does too.

Why do motherfuckers always just cast actors who are handsome as Bruce Wayne, and leave it at that? Affleck is good at being good looking, but he looks nothing like Wayne, and no faggoty side by side shitfits are gonna change that.
I see Ben Affleck as Ben Affleck. I don't see Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne.

Is that from the Reeves' movie? Because that's the one Indians love.

He looks the most like the Bruce Wayne from the old cartoons. What the fuck are you smoking?

Attached: 1623519701405.jpg (1054x1286, 162.25K)

>The real Batman

Attached: Batman Begins (2005) Online Free.webm (1920x1080, 475.43K)

>guy punching people wouldn't be fast and agile
>would be a fucking WWE tank
You're really choosing to behave this stupidly on this board aren't you?

Attached: cringae.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

dumbbell front raising to interrogate 200 pounds henchmen until failure

>old cartoons
>posts Brian Bolland illustration of a chad Wayne
Plus, Affleck's one burger away from being Penguin. He's lucky that sculpted Bat-Neck shoves that shit into the mold or he'd be fucked.

>Why’s he so muscular, he looks like fucking shao kahn
Batman has been built like a brick shithouse for the last 30 years or more. Batfleck is the first actor to be big enough to play Batman. He could be more cut, but he's still the most authentic.

fine suit
kino cowl
Bale ruins it

>slobbers over CGI abs

>fine suit
It's way too much armour.

How? Bale is the best looking Bruce Wayne we've and he got built for Batman.

>>slobbers over CGI abs
No, you shitstain. You don't even have proper reading comprehension. Read it again.

this is why I can't move on

Attached: FNprbtNWYAICQht.jpg (675x1200, 50.09K)

Attached: 1629218261522.png (1255x824, 1.62M)

They went over the top with it though, with all the obviously fake muscle padding in the suit. We know Affleck's body isn't shaped like that.
I prefer how Battinson's armor adds a bunch of the weight and bulk without pretending to be muscle desu

Walking around in a cotton suit would be retarded. I literally had a cotton batman suit I put on for Halloween and I realize how pathetic I looked. Wore the Scream outfit instead and that was more menacing despite also being cotton.

You're goddamn right he is.
He's the only one that looks ripped straight from the arkham games and could believably take on villains like clayface, mr freeze, or an actual roided out bane.
There was, and still is, so much potential with his character.
People can bitch and cry about the killing in BvS all they want but as a lifelong batfag there's no on screen interpretation that comes close to representing Batman in all his glory

Attached: 1647023479005.jpg (1641x893, 290.13K)

NOBODY thinks wearing a trenchcoat over the batsuit is RETARDED?
t. never gonna watch the film

He doesn't actuallu look like these promo images for 90% of the films.

Attached: ben-affleck-batman-640x321.jpg (640x321, 40.3K)

He was only fat during the reshoot of JL.
Why are you trying to so hard to push this meme that Ben Affleck was always fat in an attempt to defend the shitty new film?

Mouth is too distracting and weird. Plus it's just like Affleck. He's good looking, but he doesn't give me Bruce Wayne vibes. He's just a rich guy. Never felt any depth.
>Affleck is the first Batman who got fit enough to play the role. He could look better, but he got fit.
No, I think it read it fine. You're slobbering over something that didn't occur.

He was ok. To fatman tho imo.

>without pretending to be muscle
Are you aware that it's a costume. The whole point of a costume is the make the actor look like the character, since it's a visual medium. The appearance on the screen is what matters. Batman is supposed to be a hulking, fuckhuge guy in a grey ninja suit. Not body armor.

Please shut the fuck up. Have you seen Bale in Begins? He would literally rip Affleck a part. He's just a fat fuck with CGI abs

he looks like he would struggle just to breathe

The arkham suit most resembles Nolan, which rocksteady copied in the first place.

Attached: 1631789088039.png (512x640, 515.78K)

why does it always have to be this image?

Didn't mention the new film once. Projecting huh user?
Fatfleck was always fat. OP's image proves it. His double chin was always hanging out the cowl, and his "pecs" are man boobies squished into a molded suit.
I'm not buying shit just because it's made by Sneeder.

Yeah, Arkham is just a more Brutal Bale. Batman media for the past 15 years has been a derivative of BTAS+Nolan+TDKR comic for decades now.

The Batman with the most kino character arc.
youtube.com/watch?v=v8KjySa5ifo

Attached: 1620220421513.png (1200x1173, 1.05M)

Then they shouldn't have also shown us tons of shirtless Bruce, like in the training montage, being nowhere near as big/ripped as he is in the suit

Bale's suit showed less mouth than any other live action Batman. Affleck has a chin dimple right in the middle of his chin. That's way more distracting. Bale is also better looking than Affleck. How are you getting "depth" from Affleck?

What the fuck which arkham suit are you talking about?
None of them really resemble Nolan's suits except for maybe knight a bit I guess
Afflecks suit is the only one that actually has the grey and black color scheme and isnt some tacticool bullshit

Attached: arkhambatman.jpg (850x478, 109.65K)

>Fatfleck was always fat.
Every time someone calls Ben Affleck fat is some literal homo defending Robert Pattinson. Literally mean girl tactic of go-to criticism.

Robert Pattinson is the one that looked fat.

Attached: 1621281643487.jpg (1438x2048, 459.37K)

Reminder that Pattinson vs Fatleck argument is only among pajeets, twitter degenerates and Yea Forumsmbler faggots. Nobody cares about them as long their movies are shit. The only relevant Batmen are Keaton, Conroy and Bale.

Attached: 1644354030516.jpg (1363x2048, 336.84K)

I don't know if he was my favorite Batman, but ultimately my favorite Bruce Wayne. Just fake enough to charm but underneath its apparent the guy is pissed about everything. Batman mightve been a hero at first but considering the horrors that man has seen, it would've changed him. I appreciated the more savage way he was branding criminals and straight up out of fucks when it came to human life.

When are they going to give batman a light weight suit and cloth cowl so that the stuntmen can do some really theatrical martial arts moves?

>No, I think it read it fine.
No you didn't. I said big. He's big enough. I also said he could cut the fat to look more like Batman, but the suit largely makes up for that.

adding to this, Batfleck's look is an adaptation of dark knight returns Batman.

Attached: Capture.png (722x912, 1.23M)

You know what I appreciate with Bale these days after watching Affleck and Pattinson. His emoting under the cowl. Affleck doesn't even try(which may be for the better) while Pattinson just looks like a retard majority of the time. Literally a different caliber of an actor.

Attached: Z6Au7ovF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.55K)

We were robbed.

Attached: 1629994352557.jpg (651x960, 52.45K)

Bruce running like a wildman into a falling building was peak batman

The reason he looks different in justice league compared to those "promo pics" is the latter are from the snyder cut reshoots last year
Batfleck looks as good as ever now that he's off the bottle

Attached: knightmarebat.jpg (890x636, 39.85K)

I fucking love this soundtrack
youtu.be/77DOTx6y1os?t=246

Zack Snyder tried to copy the white lenses from the DCAU cartoons, but the way he did it didn't work at all.
Hated the idea of a more armored Batman.

Attached: 1644540440663.jpg (960x606, 61.12K)