nyaa.si/view/1331089:
nyaa.si/view/1259391
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Android/Cell

cell

Frieza saga and it was all downhill after that

Cell > Frieza >>>>> Buu
But all of Dragon Ball > DBZ.

I don't watch dragon ball, I'm not Mexican.

Vegeta was the best villain in Z
he was a shit hero though

for me its cell

Freeza, but they all have their moments.

Everyone hates the Buu saga but I think everything after he becomes Kid Buu is pure kino.

Attached: f.png (1039x766, 1.32M)

Saiyan. All of them have the stakes of the world blowing up and killing everybody but the Saigon saga set everything up.

Dragonball should have ended with Frieza.

Cringe.

you're on Yea Forums with us breh

Do you want to be my friend?

Buu saga was retarded, they were just doing whatever at that point. Super saiyan 3 should have never happened

ur my new friend

Attached: 7d5.jpg (600x460, 44.26K)

cell is objectively the worst arc. just a bunch of contrived fight scenes and villains stacked on top of one another because toriyama didn't plan anything. buu was better and self-aware of its absurdity so it worked

Jiren lost.

dragon ball gt

is there any where to download in the original aspect ratio instead of cropped?

Frieza arc. Japs agree and mostly only american faggots disagree. Dunno what latinos think.

My friends don't like anime so I talk about it here

Cell Saga should've been the last one. Gokufags rotted Toriyama's brain.

Attached: teui.png (557x654, 451.81K)

They are all bad, honestly. I wanna say Vegeta arc was as good as it got

All 3 of those arcs were shit.

Ginyu saga was best. Android saga was second best.

Gonna be android/cell for me. The androids were a cool addition and cell is an awesome villain.

Cell games should have been an actual tournament. Tournaments are comfy. DBZ didn't have a single decent tournament. DB's tourneys wete so fucking good.

Also cell gave us super vegeta and trunks.

Cell

Nice tie in with Dragonball, Gohan was supposed to be Goku's successor, Piccolo was still useful, Future Trunks is one of the best characters

Buu goes nowhere. Fusion. SSJ3. Mystic Gohan. All for nothing because Buu is killed by SSJ2 Goku

If I'm allowed to consider the pre-Cell Android parts their own thing I'd pick that as my favorite. If you made me merge them with the rest of the Cell saga then I'd choose Frieza over it.
30 years and 50000 played video games later I still have only seen maybe 1 episode of the Saiyan saga

Only spics and Amerimutts like the Cell arc. All of Japan and people with taste hate Cell. The arc is just the good guys constantly shooting themselves in the foot so the plot can happen until Gohan the background character of the arc throws a tantrum over a robot he knew for 5 minutes and kills green Freeza.

It's just sad to think of how many times they tried to make Gohan the strongest and new main character just for Toriyama to be met with death threats and being forced to once again bring back Goku and give him a nonsensical powerup

The best part of the Cell saga is the comedy episode when Goku kills King Kai

Android Saga

short hair videl > pigtail videl

pigtails are fun to grab onto

Fpbp

King piccolo

I watch Fist of The North Star because I am not gay

I'm a short hair tomboy appreciator but for some reason pigtail Videl just hits all the right spots.

Attached: cute.jpg (479x446, 40.74K)

Frieza

i've got a figurine of that videl, is very nice.

Videl was really the best thing to come out of Dragonball Z.

>Only spics and Amerimutts like the Cell arc.
So you mean like, half of the world? It's not like europeans care about Dragon Ball at all.
We love everything Z related

this except Frieza > Cell

Meant for

Did you hot glue it?

no, that's what bunny bulma is for.

Cell was the best antagonist of the three but after he absorbs 17 the arc sorta stalls but has some really good high points
Frieza's arc is overall pretty solid but I don't have anything I'd rate as high as in the Cell saga
Buu's is a mixed bag because it switches between being genuinely sinister/engaging to being a complete joke back and forth, with some excellent character moments like Vegeta's sacrifice
Overall I'd say Cell's is my favorite but I wouldn't say that either of the other two are in any way really bad
Unlike HunterXHunter which is dogshit throughout interspersed with three good fights in the whole series

Attached: FP1SpRbaIAIiyc0.jpg (1426x2387, 407.84K)

Namek > Cell > Buu

Cell Games were best tho

Cell.

Frieza has too much fucking around on Namek.

it's all dumb shit for children

Saiyan saga

Take away Frieza's third form and the percentages he used of his final form and his saga was the best

Level Sets is objectively the best way to watch Dragon Ball in [current year], not even Japan got a release this good:
nyaa.si/view/1478354
Then this is the best way to watch the Bardock and Trunks OVAs:
nyaa.si/view/1374491
And you can download the rest of the series from this torrent based on the best Japanese release (Dragon Box)
nyaa.si/view/1331089:
>why aren't there level sets for the whole series
The blurays sold poorly and normies kept buying the cheap DVDs instead
>*opens link* "wtf I don't have that much hard drive space"
Sorry but this is objectively the best way to watch DBZ, it takes a small level of commitment but you can skip filler episodes/sagas. Don't skip episode 9 because it's good (and inspired Gohan going SS2 over Android 16) plus episode 125 because it's canon.
Dragon Ball Z Recut, the sequel to
nyaa.si/view/1259391
, will be out this year or next and then that will be the perfect way to watch the whole series.
Perfect way to read the series in English will never happen, Viz hates us and consumers don't care enough.

Attached: OTkugVZWe30qJQIENxilUGV-E35fkNzOS08lKR7YSHY.jpg (4320x3240, 1.14M)

Official Best Fights Top Ten

1. Goku vs Cell
2. Piccolo vs 17
3. Goku vs Uub
4. Goku vs Vegeta Round 1
5. Z Fighters vs Nappa
6. Goku vs Piccolo Jr.
7. Broly vs Everyone
8. Vegeta vs Cell
9. Goku and Vegeta vs Broly
10. Everyone remaining in the TOP vs Jiren

Honorable mentions:
Vegeta vs Pui Pui
Goku vs Vegeta Round 2
Gohan vs Cell
Goku vs Frieza

Saiyan > Namek > Buu > Cell

Pilaf saga> penguin village> everything else

Frieza, Androids/Cell was good until Cell reached his 2nd form

King Piccolo easily. It was the ESB of Dragon ball and the definition of kino.

Attached: king-piccolo-01.jpg (480x308, 23.22K)

Frieza saga is the best since it has lots of backstory to give emotional weight to the outcome. It really builds on all the stuff set up in the Saiyan arc and earlier and gives it all a satisfying ending. The Cell and Buu sagas feel more like self-contained stories instead of conclusions to a sprawling epic.