Pixar should really make one of those kids movies about an Opossum

Pixar should really make one of those kids movies about an Opossum.

>Cross eyed Opie the Opossum
>His life is about digging around in trash
>Other animals are like "STOP DIGGING AROUND IN THE TRASH AND EATING TICKS ALL THE TIME"
>But he just keeps snacking away at them
>Jokes about him pretending to be dead but still trying to eat trash
>one day he meets like a sexy cat and falls in love with her
>But she doesn't want him because he's trash
>So he tries to change but then has to save the day by eating trash
>And he's all like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
>At the end he saves the day and she accepts him for who he is and they get married on a trash heap while he snacks on ticks.

Attached: Opossum.jpg (500x365, 39.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gbpO8Wdxvmw
youtube.com/watch?v=L4ttVP2cyK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Animated kids creature flick where character who is different is shunned by community only for his unique eccentricity to end up saving the day
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer called, its suing for copyright infringement.

Yeah but, you're missing the point! its about an opossum

Make a kids movie about Josef Fritzl making a gigantic dungeon for legions of attractive female toddlers called Turbo Fuck.

its called over the hedge retard

wasnt that like a skunk or something? you wonderful caring user whom i love very much.

And he has to be friends with a very neurotic but genius fly and a very fat and dumb but well meaning rat. And at the end of the movie the fly isn't anxious anymore and is well liked and the rat has a couple of kids and a wife.

I was going to make fun of this, but then I realized it's actually better than anything Disney has put out in 10 years.

nah it was a clan of different types of animals like skunks squirrels racoons and opossums

could even have a touching scene about Opie being friends with a blind girl who thinks that Opie's a cat.

Attached: 3849b97ea8e662c653b0f91236df2b51.jpg (2448x3264, 535.62K)

Fair enough, there should be an opossum movie. Maybe you could try to subvert expectations a little bit by the opossum not saving the day or getting the girl but instead coming to accept himself for himself regardless of how the other animals feel about him. Then, perhaps the newfound confidence which stems from his self-acceptance leads the other animals to recognize that it's better to be who you are instead of who you think others want you to be. Then they gradually start to reveal their own eccentricities and the opossum can still get some pussy as a result.

Attached: tophat.jpg (709x1024, 54.75K)

Or instead of getting some pussy he ends up with another weird animal (like a skunk) who was always more accepting of him from the onset. Shit kind of writes itself

Yesss~! good ideas, gotta be careful not to rehash the same stuff all the time.
and then we go straight to the sequel, Opie II, where he ends up in the big city!!

Attached: Opossum.jpg (700x934, 166.58K)

The white stuff making him look crossed-eyed is fat bulging out of his eye sockets.

Attached: 1643673637208.png (442x460, 331.76K)

I wanna fuck the avril lavigne possum

>And then she said that I.. STINK!
>That cat bitch aint worth your time bro-ham.

Attached: 2022-01-29-21-38-58 9129.jpg (731x800, 136.48K)

Joey Pants as the ferret

Attached: joey-pants-the-sopranos-1200x819.jpg (1200x819, 170.85K)

opossums are awesome
they eat ticks
they dont bite humans
they are cuddly
they fuck off and dont bother anyone
kill the coons and save the poons

I'd rather watch this than any Pixar movie since Toy Story 3
That was 12 fucking years ago
What the hell happened

Needs a giant old raccoon with a missing eye as the villain. It's never fully lit and takes up the whole screen.

kino

Attached: 1642731336120.jpg (540x568, 66.27K)

Hey if they make not only picrel but a followup series out of it....

Attached: MV5BZTU1ZTQ0NGEtZTVlZS00YzBhLWIxOTYtYjhkZmFmNjgyNjkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU5OTg5NDc@._V1_.jpg (864x1296, 393.51K)

This needs to become a thing, lets get #opietheopossum trending on the tiktokbook or something!

Possums are the most hideously ugly fuckers in nature. Came outside my house one night to see my cat chilling with a possum on the porch. The two motherfuckers just stared at me like I had interrupted the good times before the ugly possum fucker finally fucked off back under the house where he lived. Felt betrayed that my cat would dare to associate with such an ugly fucking animal.

you deserve to be raped by raccoons

>Possums are the most hideously ugly fuckers in nature
naked mole rats

Naked mole rats are cute just because they're pink and smooth. Possums got that ugly skull face with nasty rough fur and gross little clawed hands. Disgusting animals. If it wasn't for the fact that they eat ticks I'd say kill em all.

Bro, possums are the very definition of ugly-cute

Don't forget a ton of pop culture references to fleeting fads and a k-pop soundtrack

movie would need a villain. A racoon maybe? Or Neighborhood shitbull

Imagine the product placement in a movie filled with literal trash

or, get this: a nazi.

A naked mole rat with a Russian accent who wants to take over Opie's trash heap so he accuses him of being a Nazi.

>villain

>tell us the story of how you saved the farm uncle Opie!

Attached: 1649900703072.jpg (636x358, 39.14K)

:)

>Opie the Opossum
Opie is a faggot

Directed by Zack Snyder
Final scene reveals it's in the same universe as Owls of Ga'Hoole
Sequel will be a crossover

This reminds me of the time my my rotty got the fuck out of a possum a few weeks ago. I heard him in the house going ape shit and hearing some shreak. I swore it was a cat, by the time I could command him off it was too late. The thing was playing dead but I saw it breathing and knew it would just lay there and died so I scooped it up with a shovel and flung it over my fence so it could die slow off my property.

Attached: EFxI5kCX0AAUxcQ.jpg (960x741, 68.2K)

best thread on the board rn

when a bunch of autistic neets are better writers than the professionals getting paid millions of dollars at major film studios

Attached: frog.jpg (660x574, 29.41K)

It great. They're so disgusting looking that you feel that you'll catch the plague just being around them, but in actuality, they're very clean animals.

youtu.be/gbpO8Wdxvmw

i do the logo

i go to hong kong

Attached: 1646901412722.jpg (891x528, 66.08K)

Possums have started showing up in my backyard in recent years. These damn things were never around when I was younger and are turning into a fucking invasive species.

>turning into a fucking invasive species
you're the invasive species

>jungle "gentleman" she picked up in Africa
it's like a completely different language to now, that whole sentence reeks of 2016+ culture war, but back then it was about a goofy cross-eyed lion who was cute and cuddly

they're good though. they eat all the bad stuff

They are also the only marsupial native to North America

>its an Opie saves Christmas special where he meets Santa at the end.

Attached: c36dc17036439b4bbac86e73c61dc767--outfit-bugs.jpg (736x552, 67.21K)

I think you should play the tick angle more, in that instead of having to eat lots of trash to save the day he should eat lots of ticks to save the day, as to raise awareness that opossums help in reducing tick population thus reducing spread of nasty tick diseases.

I picture him sitting in a comfy chair eating ticks from a chips bag.

this movie sounds comfy as fuck

That's because it's wholesome, which is somehow a dirty word in children's entertainment nowadays

:(

Attached: stalker-pepe.jpg (680x920, 184.74K)

Cyrano de Bergerac story where Opie falls in love with a cute female ferret so he pretends that he's a ferret as well, story ends with him accepting that he's an opossum and understanding that it doesnt mean his love isnt any less real.

Attached: h5s75xq14rcz.jpg (750x637, 48.92K)

this except the ferret turns into an opossum at night
also there's a donkey voiced by eddie murphy

Opie also has a friend, he is a tlacuache and spearks in a thick spic accent

Attached: tlacuache.jpg (1140x712, 66.89K)

This is now a Possum Lady thread youtube.com/watch?v=L4ttVP2cyK4

That's really the opposite of what (the good) Pixar movies are usually about, sounds more like a DreamWorks movie.

It's 2022 so we gotta put Zendaya and the Rock somewhere in this movie
Maybe Opie gets to a farm and there is a training montage where "the Cock" helps Opie get strong while his daughter "Hendaya" helps him find his confidence

Somehow that's both infuriatingly retarded and cute / funny at the same time.

Attached: 68a8790c26c7a26d80576ccb05355757.jpg (720x960, 105.67K)