Imagine drinking

Imagine drinking

Attached: 91208FE6-B6BA-418E-98B3-960C0A9A6EA5.jpg (341x363, 24.98K)

Imagine never having smoked a joint in your life and only having edibles.

I don't have to imagine it

For me, it's the vodka and water. First I drink the vodka, and then I drink the water.

drinking a white russian, no imagination necessary.

Attached: 1555555555601.png (311x255, 32.26K)

Figured I'd ask here.
So I've been drinking more in the last couple of months than I ever have before. I've been drinking nips with coworkers during lunch break because we're only a skip hop and leap from the liquor store, and it's been like 3 or 4 shots each time. Some times ever day during the week, that's already pretty bad, but I've also been drinking on the weekends to kill boredom. I get a bottle of Jack or Jim Beam and probably drink the whole thing by Sunday night most weekends. I don't drink to excess, I never black out or drink enough to get hangovers, but I'm drinking daily at this point pretty much, and I'm starting to feel like I rely on the feeling being buzzed or drink gives me, like a liberation on my anxiety and unnecessary stress due to being a neurotic fuck. I guess my question is how fucked am I? Is this telltale symptoms of becoming an alcoholic?

Those are the symptoms, but realize that the symptoms are not the actual "illness". Absolutely stop drinking during work, it is the worst thing you can do for yourself.

>I'm starting to feel like I rely on the feeling being buzzed or drink gives me, like a liberation on my anxiety and unnecessary stress due to being a neurotic fuck
Turn back now. Your habit is pretty tepid, but this road gets a lot worse.

Drank some wine and being drunk is the best escapism

Had my first DTs attempting to quit last week

Attached: 9D71B2E6-1220-4437-8A51-71B27DB68BC4.gif (220x268, 166.68K)

I love drinking, but only at a pace where I'm buzzed.

If I get hammered I'll get two days of 'hangxiety' and just feel mentally awful .

i imagine drinking with her

Attached: 1588775159558.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

What was that shit like? Did you immediately Nope the fuck out and grab a drink?

Unless you’re this guy, then you’ll just conquer the world.

Attached: 7A106073-9025-49FD-ACF0-D9AC784CD629.jpg (1536x1024, 232.25K)

My alcoholic boyfriend broke up with me because he doesn’t want to hurt me.

When we met, he admitted on our first date that he was an alcoholic. I spent the first month and a half of our relationship feeling confused by this declaration of his, as I had never seen him consume more than 2 beers in a night when we would hang out. Then one Monday he showed up to my apartment in the middle of the afternoon reeking of liquor and was just wilding out. I ended things on the spot because I was so freaked out by this shift in behavior. I ended up regretting this decision. I thought maybe I was being irrational and that he was just having a hard time. He had convinced me that this was not who he is, just a fluke thing. We got back together a few weeks later.

Fast forward and I meet his family on Thanksgiving. It was a big deal for him. Things seemed good. It seemed like he was barely drinking. He was attending meetings. Then he fell off the map just a few days later. Communication became infrequent. Then I caught him in his car taking swigs. He ended things with me, saying he has only ever dated addicts, and I am not one, and that because his exes have had “worse” addictions (his words, not mine), he knows what it’s like to be in my shoes and he doesn’t want that for me. He says he wants to stay friends and that he will continue to love me “respectfully” (again, his words), but that he wants me in his life in some facet.

I’m at a loss. Just heartbroken. I don’t know where to go from here. How do I even begin to heal from this?

>I M A G I N E

bad copypasta, here's your (You)

Timestamp and shoe on head

I'm a functioning alcoholic, doing the bear (sp?) minimum. How do I kick it?

I've been smoking everyday for years and the weed doesn't help the alcohol withdrawals any longer. It helps me snap out of it and clean everything up after a binge and take a shower but it's just a way to distract myself from the anxiety.

I'm surprised I'm still alive drinking this shit. Watching season 1 of 95' Outer Limits until I black out

Attached: 1606620366736.jpg (1814x3226, 1.22M)

Invite a few buddies over, assuming you'll already have brews ready (being an alcoholic and whatnot). At that point, kicking it is an inevitability.

Attached: suns out balls out.jpg (779x851, 244.03K)

I had my first yellow bile spew during w/d a few days ago. I just took a too big chug of water while in bed and made it to the sink and immediately had to puke it back up. Made it to the sink thinking it was just going to be the water coming back up as usual, but then a stream of fucking thick egg drop soup shit started coming out of my mouth and it just wouldn't stop. I also hadn't been eating the whole binge and the day I stopped I was sucking an e-cig all day to try to cope which I guess explains it.

IMAGINE owning a Siamese kitty

Yu are singel now bab yes?

WHAT ARE MY FELLOW DRUKCHADS DRINKING THIS FINE WEDSNDAY EVENING?

Attached: 4zh9mv.jpg (249x250, 15.98K)

I finally got a bottle of vodka after a week of being dry and four shots in I just realized that it might show up on the preliminary drug screening I have tomorrow at noon
I really hope they're just testing for crack and weed, I really need this fucking job or I'm going to be homeless

Attached: 7434534343.jpg (2214x3072, 567.7K)

it should be out of your system by then

are you unironically retarded? I'm genuinely asking here

Like sleep paralysis? but I was awake. And long story short yes, back to square one.

Attached: F6BC2384-8391-4A7A-8BD0-BBD820F3DACB.jpg (458x687, 54.76K)

Wine and gatorade

whisky here

Powers gold label, which is a nice Irish whisky for the price. Might switch over to Tullamore Dew later.

Attached: Lahey.jpg (570x754, 70.72K)

I have far spectrum autism so yes
I googled it and apparently alcohol does show up on those screenings but I have no idea if the company will care or not

the company will probably care dude, stop drinking and sober up ASAP

Nah it'll still be there but why would it matter for his job?

Wish I could drink as much as I wanted but only get that 2-3 drink feel. That’s the perfect comfy zone for me without feeling dumber or being hungover. I understand the come up is the good part and how the bastard drink gets you but still

get a friend to piss in a bottle for you and make the switch

reddit alcohol thread

please kys, you probably don't even cook with teflon

im done for tonight lads
cheap vodka for me lately because of financial reasons, hoping to get back to cheap whiskey soon

Attached: 1607994029518.webm (508x770, 2.88M)

just a lot of beer for me tonight, waiting until the weekend to get properly FUCKED UP

He was an alcohol

I take a gin drink
I take a water drink

I drank heavily for years. Stopped in January. Lost 25 lbs already, feel better, gettin'more done, got my life together. I do miss it though, and my serotonin levels seem completely fucked, so I have had some depression and anger issues. but I think that will even out in time. It's still better than the alcohol anxiety hangover cycle and muscles that barely function properly.

I don't want to.
I haven't been sober more than four months in the last 7 years. I'm approaching the line of farther than I've ever gone right now at the beginning of May.
But already I'm starting to feel the predictable patterns. My brain schitzoing out, repeating songs sticking, insomnia etc.

Anyone here start drinking in their 20s? I never wanted to drink or do drugs but the levee broke pretty much now I drink every weekend.

although it is a great show to drink to im kind of getting bored of mad men, im at season 3 and it lost its charm. is pic related any good?

Attached: MV5BNmUyM2MwMDktMjU1NC00YjIwLTljY2MtMTkzNmRjZDMxZDUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1471, 149.42K)

I started drinking a lot at 18/19.
A piece of friendly advice:
1. Never EVER drink on an empty stomach
2. Never be the drunkest in the room
3. Don't do it too often, you will appreciate being drunk more, if you're it less

Not 20s but I can tell you it doesn't get any better unless you stop.

Its good, but its syndicated tv so if your not used to that format, theres a lot of episodes with a lot of filler.

I break number two pretty much every time but thank you.
Right, I’ve heard basically nothing good about drinking. But goddamnit life is just too much.

vodka and peach/mango juice

If it's easy for you to stop now stop, cause it gets hard.

I started drinking and smoking cigs after 21, I did a bunch of psychedelics in my teens and it changed me but I started drinking heavily in my 20s blacking out every night with the spins, I was just going along with my older brother trying to out-drink him but he finally croaked 2 years ago on vodka.

>alcohol anxiety hangover
I thought I was the only one who had horrendous anxiety as a hangover symptom.. it's awful

Based. Goodnight user.

Yep.
I started because of insomnia, social anxiety, being neurotic and having an always on mind.
Drink every day became as much as a 40oz bottle a day at my worst. It's not instant, it happens over years, but it's insidious and it rewires your brain.

Imagine posting this thread every day.

imagine posting this exact same reply every day

Imagine taking the bait

>tfw drinking is one of the only things that makes me feel free and happy

Attached: druk.jpg (604x755, 111.54K)

Imagine nic cage taking the bait and posting here.

imagine being a hopeless alcoholic who alternates between rye and vodka and then drunkenly trolls omegle and tinychat while shitposting on Yea Forums without realizing that his whole life is slipping away inconsequentially...

Try vrchat, its pretty fun.
I told a russian I dont speak commie once and pretended I was from zimbabwe to some poor south african. Good times.