Why?

Why?

Attached: Kaori.jpg (380x439, 27.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cypmz-qoFE8?t=222
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea Forums

Man this anime was ugly.

japanese are mentally children and need to get their rocks off making edgy trash

Movie Yea Forums

that attitude killed real anime forever you low bar accepting Zoomer faggot. That was soul you mistook for ugliness.

I love akira

Suck cock

Why do japanese people love to rape so much?

Her almost-raped scene was bonerfuel for years

it's called SOUL

Attached: kaori.jpg (852x480, 48.73K)

Can you really blame them?

her death scene always fucked me up

Nice rack

OH N-

Attached: Akira-Kaoricrush480.webm (720x405, 674.35K)

The movie was a reflection of how shitty life in Japan was and the fears of how much worse it'll get in the future so yeah it's not gonna be some pedo pandering shit with little girls.

I always feel really bad for her at this scene

bye

Attached: 1593756017228.webm (1280x688, 966.21K)

UOHHHH

thats a genuinely horrible, nightmarish way to go desu

what anime/source?

boku no pico

Akira

overrated movie, opening 15 minutes and last 15 minutes are incredible, the entire middle of the film is hospital corridors, generals and scientists bickering, and green kids silently being moved from room to room. people seem to conveniently forget this when calling akira a classic

Tetsuo: the Iron Man

she didn't deserve to die

Hot.

Attached: 1567911686215.jpg (631x852, 83.84K)

Did I watch a tv-edit? I totally don't remember the blood. I remember them cutting away, strongly implying she died but not showing it.

I agree, never liked the part in the sewers

You probably watched a censored version of the movie.

The manga makes a lot more sense. Without having read the manga, the movie just looks like a bunch of unrelated random bullshit.

Tv usually shows a censored version

same reason I dislike jin roh. incredible design and animation, very strong opening and closing, middle is sewers and rubble

If you want some comfort you can read her manga death and take it as canon, she dies relatively peacefully there in Tetsuo's arms before he mutates/ascends

you dumb mother fucker. you stupid ass fucking bitch. you are one tiny brained dumb faggot.

go back

Attached: 1645621638765.jpg (399x384, 10.18K)

Why are you so afraid of/a/?

>Made my blood drop and feel queasy
Nostalgia is a bitch

nah

Attached: 1637128633286.jpg (680x472, 31.54K)

you should always take the manga as the canon source material over an anime adaptation anyway

based clown gang

except in this case the anime creator is the mangaka

neon green evangerlon

Quick and shocking is better than melodramatic and schmaltzy

Like Iggy's OVA death is better than his Manga/Anime death

Attached: static-assets-upload6713783070244313135.gif (480x320, 875.21K)

As soon as you go back to /reddit/.

Attached: 1466748915345.png (358x358, 109.16K)

Jojo is already melodramatic and schmaltzy, iggy's drawn out death fits the tone more

akino

Shes the least deserving character to die, yet she does.

I swear tranime obsessed incels get so obsessed over their little anime fad that they have to keep infecting other boards. Watch, in two years, no one is even gonna watch anime anymore

No it wasn't you zoomtard, it was SOVL.

I really want to see the canned JoJo movie by APPP. Fucking hell Araki is a little bitch.

>no one is even gonna watch anime anymore
I hope so, normies ruin everything when they're present.
Rape, like any other expression of violence, is most likely to happen in an anarchic environment, as the one showed in Akira. Although shocking (I talk from own experience at least), Kaori's rape was as expected as the Clown gang trying to kill Tetsuo.

The rape attempt in Wings of Honneamise. Why? It was a weird time.

>youtu.be/Cypmz-qoFE8?t=222
kys

>implying Yea Forums talks about Akira
bahahaha

Akuma vs Ryu 2

Wtf did he get split by a giant censored black dick?

Vintage anime do hit different

Attached: perfectblue1.jpg (1400x747, 103.19K)

one of the GOAT scores, takes it above & beyond

Blood drop?

Blood pressure dropped

Weird. I've watch Akira several times, but to me it also feels like this is the first time I've seen the blood.

Doubly weird, because at the same time I feel like there was a more detailed rape scene here.