They gave him an African accent

>They gave him an African accent

Attached: knuckles-1644963737404.jpg (1280x720, 183.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rHGj_l2iVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do u no de wey

NO MY HECKING OVA AUSTRALIAN HAT AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH

>hollywood can't have meta jokes

he was always black retards. zoomers don't remember the moment he shows up in Sonic 3 the music stops and hip hop beat plays

He's clearly red though dumbass.

Not to mention he sucker punches Sonic and robs him

No they didn't. He has an American accent from a seemingly black actor.

This. He has dreadlocks ffs

yo yo yo B boy that shit's for real mother fucker shit bitch fuckin ass and blah blah

And yet not a single tranny accuses the Japanese of racism in an animal character, because, of course, the Japanese can do no wrong...

The scene where he's buck broken by Eggman was a bit on the nose

it's not racist to have a black-coded character
Knuckles is like an Aztec-coded character that people later decided is black though

mah brudda hav de skeen o de debal

And yet the Echidna civilization is Maya/Aztec and by all accounts, the Australian origin of the species should make him Abbo.

If you believe Idris Elba actually voiced him you've fallen for the libtard psyop and I feel sorry for you

There is no difference between abbos and niggers

>abbos
>not niggers
sure is news to me

you are retarded

There's a slight one. Niggers tend to burn nations on purpose.

sounds like some lore from future games that don't count as real sonic games.

Who else has dreadlocks?

MJ was an honorary White, though.

>you will never have a tails bf

Attached: tonyinbedwithgun.jpg (1280x720, 44.46K)

He's a chug

He's got dreads and his shoes are the color of the Jamaican flag. I mean, it couldn't be more obvious.

>Angel Island has Egyptian style pyramids
WE

Why is sonic lore all over the place? Some of the games have the cute Disney style then you have the dgy sonic with water gods and conspiracy theorys and edgy sonic with guns

they are completely different. Abbos are Melanesians

>watched vietnamese dub
>he still had an African accent

The "edgy" stuff was just a phase they mostly gave up on after Sonic 06 permanently damaged the reputation of the series. I guess Forces kinda brought it back, though. It probably started just from trying to show off the capabilities of the Dreamcast.

did they referenced the uganda knuckles meem? sanic was in the first movie

No, unfortunately. Maybe they’re saving it for 3. We did get a 3D version of Sanic though, and Pantera.

Gimme yo emerlads lil crip bitch

Robotnik says he'll "show him the way" to Sonic which mightve been a stealth reference but maybe not

Have they referenced pingas yet? I know Sonic Boom did.

He was originally designed as jamaican
Hence the dreads and rasta flag colored shoes
Jamaica was getting more attention due to a decent showing in the olympics. In fact, they took home a gold right after sonic 3

Uganda is an African country, champ.

It wad 100% a reference

Why did they make him a retard?

I cant find that flash cartoon for shit anymore what was it called?

youtube.com/watch?v=8rHGj_l2iVY

fucking KEK

Kek

Attached: 1649508284560.jpg (1347x1080, 369.38K)

He's black, but he's jamaican, mon

Attached: sa2 if they real.gif (400x400, 1.54M)

as a sonic autist there’s also an american manual where they have knuckles speaking and saying “mon” and other shit. at least burgers always say him as a nigger

Danke

Knuckles is a black Jamaican or an Australian or whatever culturally, so I guess it kinda makes sense.

lel

I used to work as a teacher aide in a shitty low-socioeconomic school in Brisbane, the difference between the Abo/Torres Strait Islander students and the African kids was like night and day.

Knuckles isn't Carribean enough, he should eat oxtail and jerk chicken

Real echidnas are such cute freaks.

Knuckles is a bizarre mix of black Jamaican/Mayan/Aztec/white Australian.

he's red, are you colorblind? fucking racists

This always annoyed me because it became associated with vrchat when it was originally some dude that used a voice changer while playing Call of Duty pretending to be an African Warlord and/or Satan (who would then follow one player around and eventually call their house to freak them out)
He also did Santa Claus once and told someone's mom they were being very naughty.

Makes sense. Echidna immigrants hate other animals.

Attached: fightin freak knuckles.jpg (621x548, 89.67K)

I don't live my life glued to social media, so I never learned how to hate it.

Also he's a well-meaning retard. In the cartoon he has to look at his hands for several seconds to remember which way "left" is

Swans need to learn their fucking place

He was way dumber in recent media.

He is red