POWERFUL

POWERFUL

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-13-20-15-19-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1074x1511, 583.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc4hf4w7QXA
youtu.be/EhnKxb99Li8
youtube.com/watch?v=XBl9EPPnSx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't it autistic to use le racism card when the guy who got slapped is also black?

People who capitalize the b in black disgust me

I have a better idea, we gather up all these celebrities and hang them all, I guarantee we'll see improvements.

She was a victim of an alcoholic junkie's violent outbursts.

Agree with you but remove the first 6 words of your sentence.

Who? I don't think Chris Rock is trans.

It is. Not to mention Amber was abusing her white multimillionaire husband so the race/social class stuff that liberals like so much is meaningless here

>one case out in the open
>other behind closed doors

Do leftoids not see the difference between these two things?

No tried to cancel Will Smith tho

BUMP.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Lc4hf4w7QXA

Do these retards not understand you can’t just slap somebody in a professional setting, this is not a classroom in high school, chimping out in real life would land anybody else in jail or fined.

The racial element here is: he's black and violent. Nothing about white people. This is all on blacks. The stereotype has been vindicated for the millionth time, and it's time to stop penalizing people for telling the truth about it YESTERDAY.

The media will pun intended run interference on that unless things like this or a shooting happen where it’s so big that they can’t hide it

get it, he's black... b.l.a.c.k.. in america... need i say more

So where does Ezra fall in all this?
Shhhhhhhhh we just don't talk about it.

Attached: comp-ap-6469-ezra-1.jpg (750x500, 121.25K)

>chimping out in real life would land anybody else in jail or fined.
/This
If Will wasn't one of the richest actors in Hollywood he would be in jail

>black, disgust me

Sounds like a request.

warner brothers literally protects Ezra, they paid off the redditors to drop the restraining order

Attached: we need to talk about ezra.jpg (2584x1656, 979.73K)

Who is trying to cancel Will Smith? I haven't heard anyone say he should be banned from Twitter, or that Netflix should pull all his films or any of that typical shit.

What a dick.

he is a chosen one

>Terrorizes and cucks a redditor in his own home while threatening to kill his wife before forcing him to drop the charges
Sounds based to me.

I bet they have incredible sex
youtu.be/EhnKxb99Li8

They just want to dance
youtube.com/watch?v=XBl9EPPnSx0

Attached: Ezra Miller Wildly Dancing At Hawaiian Lounge Weeks After Arrest _ TMZ [XBl9EPPnSx0]2.webm (838x1080, 1.49M)

So true. The tyranny of white women needs to end.

Black people do chimp out all the time & barely get 3 months in jail. A slap wouldn’t even make it to trial probably

literally me

>kill someone out in the open
>kill someone in your fucking bedroom
>B-bro, i-it's not the same thing okay!!!!!11
retard

naw drop em all on a deserted island and have em fight to the death. and of course have cameras everywhere so every minute can be broadcasted and watched

Here we go again

Attached: 1648084403280.png (385x363, 73.49K)

Can't we just kill both of these pieces of Hollywood shit?

what was he mad about? Was this when she shit the bed? Drinking wine and slamming cabinets to prove you are out of control , what a tough guy.

see when its in the bedroom where no one sees you kinda have to be able to prove it as opposed to doing it on live TV.

Not to mention nobody had any problem cancelling Depp when they thought he was the abuser.

That was the problem. Nogs are so used to doing this shit, they didn't think it would be a problem doing it in front of everyone.

What a fucking false equivalence. These niggers have been emboldened to share their stupidity like it’s a fact. I wish twitter would fucking die.

This. That other poster is a fucking fag.

Black people are retarded. They attribute everything to racism without evidence

Attached: yeji breaking dancing Nsm-StOO18Q-[02.23.344-02.25.646].webm (1920x1080, 2M)

This isn’t the racial argument you think it is, it’s about gender. Women have been allowed to use violence against men for ever, and men are no longer allowed to be violent under any circumstances.

why do you think they're trying to make Will into a victim here? The first thing everyone pointed out was that this is what happens when black people get involved in things. They gotta make this a racist thing somehow.

Attached: weerwrwrwrwe.jpg (998x1272, 300.51K)

>he turns and says “what you say?”
>I smile and reply “good work”

muh capital letter u no get capital letter pee pee poo poo

shhhh. it has to be about racist whitey, not the pussy pass.

Attached: 10c80913a07234d9_db5c470d_1280.jpg (828x868, 216.59K)

It blows my fucking mind that legit news outlets do that shit.

IT'S NOT A FUCKING PROPER NOUN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The redditor needs his ass kicked. What a fucking pussy.

>BLM turds are eating the Feminists
>the Feminists are eating the BLM turds
You love to see it.

I hate niggers so much.

Attached: 1622317176476 - C.png (1006x892, 125.88K)

I honestly wonder how much of that stuff even happened
He accused Ezra of stealing a passport but didn't charge him with theft, just with the restraining order
But then on the same day Ezra's attorney files a notice of appearance to go to trial, all of a sudden they drop the TRO
Seems suspicious to me

Attached: FQKb79vWUAUncle.jpg (2088x1080, 326.64K)

Hypocritical hole. She knows full well that female is life on easy mode and that females do not face consequences.

>we wont capitalize White
>capitalizes White two sentences later

Johnny depp is white?

he´s purebreed cherokee

Willard. Its time.

Attached: 1649686919708.jpg (600x757, 39.1K)

he's not black so he doesn't count for the woke crowd

"Did something happen TO YOU?!"

For me it's the black soulless eyes. Truly demonic

>scholars destroying grammar because ‘muh oppression’
Clown shit

Here is Ezra's bible

Attached: ezras book.jpg (1180x1080, 365.48K)

Amber Heard is fucking hot so she should be punished by getting forced into having sex with me

Attached: Amber Heard Mera Costume.webm (720x1280, 3M)

I can’t be the only one who finds this all hilarious