This is largely your fault, Yea Forums

This is largely your fault, Yea Forums

Attached: 20220413_195547.jpg (1080x1109, 435.27K)

>sexualized forever
Shut up cunt

Don't care, humans are sexual creatures, deal with it.

man she hit the wall hard

>hitting the wall before your 18th birthday

luckily for her she won't have to deal with this kind of harassment for much longer!

Lmao These are the same dudes who get really flustered online and call all lgbt people groomers, while they simultaneously go from underage child star to child star openly fantasizing about them sexually

she had sex with Drake when she was underage

she was never hot. However, I expect the jannies will create a sticky when Francesca capaldi turns 18

I remember when she was voted sexiest person or something when she was 15. I feel terrible for her. She's used up by Hollywood. I hope she can settle down into a nice, normal life and shut out the drama.

>humans are sexual creatures

Attached: CC6BA7EE-B213-4560-9824-4ECF0BB13EAC.png (598x800, 1.83M)

Drugs are a hell of a drug

Attached: dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg (960x540, 95.88K)

People really will jerk off to anyone

I don't remember making her offer herself to a producer when she was 12.

Who

Shut up dyke

this
looks like a 7 year old boy in a wig

>I JUST TURNED 18 YOU SICK FUCKS
>already doing the sexualizing bad spiel because its clear she's only going downhill with abnormally early wall genes
this can't be fucking real

Attached: 420.jpg (1018x1146, 150.29K)

Women are so oblivious it's not even charming anymore, it's just infuriating.
Men are sexually attracted to you, it's our primary urge for a reason: procreation.
You'd think with any self awareness you'd be grateful, because what do you have to offer us besides sex?
You're not interesting
You're not funny
You're not witty or talented
You don't invent anything and don't contribute anything that we can't do ourselves.
You only demanded equality when civilization was created and danger was eliminated, and you only demand representation in safe, White collar jobs with low risk and high pay.
I had a woman once say that society could be fine without men, but not with women.
This is the level of delusion they have.
Enjoy your society run on teachers and Buzzfeed articles.
No indoor plumbing, no electricity, no trash removal, just a bunch of broads larping as journalists and nurses.

So a bunch of people she will never meet and weren't messaging her or anything like that said lewd things about her? How horrifying.

17 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
>ewww you sick fucking pedo kill yourself
18 years 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
>ohhh fuck yeah shes hot

She's just 18? It looks like she took the call way too young, man

Attached: images.jpeg-36.jpg (424x722, 13.96K)

>sexualized

She's dreaming. This bitch hit the wall at 15/

She's made up like a tranny on the right pic, lol. Bitch you're rich, fix yer fuckin teeth

moar liek, is that a tranny?

drake the kinda nigger that steals your wallet, but gives you back change

also, roodypoo

Must be hell being a girl that looks like a man in drag.

How do you look 30 at age 18?

Is that seriously her on the right? What the fuck, she looks old enough to be going through her second divorce.

If you’re like 14 and thousands of gross adult men all over the world are talking about your body sexually in really public places on the internet, you’re going to find out about it and it’s most likely going to make you feel a lot of negative feelings

Drake groomed her

My guess is they were dosing all the kids with hormone cocktails to try and delay development, hers backfired.

Not anymore

Ok groomer

Looks like a tranny

Is this bogged or acromegaly?

Attached: 6683700D-2749-4309-9CB2-4A7C011542F8.jpg (1536x1628, 207.79K)

There's a reason actors used to be regarded as being on the same level as prostitutes, and that was before the internet.

Can't wait five months from now when she'll be posting on some magazine again because she wants attention.

Then don’t pursue a career in the public eye if your constitution is so fucking fragile.
Kill yourself you ugly cunt

No I find her rather ugly.

>absolutely revel in all the attention they get and seek it out in any possible form 24/7
>"i hate being """""sexualized"""" :((((("
Why are women like this?

Oh please, this stupid whore was sucking fat wart riddled kike cock since the age of 12 to land roles.
Stay mad that no one will look at you that way ever you decrepit roastie.

Attached: 39C19B1E-7976-45CB-9D7C-B3599034445F.jpg (474x664, 56.29K)

What's her appeal even?

Attached: 5679229c65ff9a2e5f707a59c18a07b70245a79264db260cbcb1366e878e92c8.jpg (3840x1906, 1.09M)

androgynous twink to storytime bimbo tranny. gotta be that "dysmorphia" acting up to make these faggots think that's how women look.

>There's a reason actors used to be regarded as being on the same level as prostitutes, and that was before the internet.
And this is not the reason for that. Prior to the 20th century it’s not like there was anything close to what we currently have now where adult men would get together and openly talk in public about their sexual fantasies regarding child actors. And most definitely not in any kind of way they would find out about or be exposed to. Being an actor historically hasn’t always been much of a glamorous profession, but at no point ever before in history was something like what we currently have going on, mostly because it was impossible to actually do

SPIIIIIIIKE! SPIKE SPIEGLE!!!!!

how do you know those guys sexualizing this girl weren't liberals?

>eats 40 year old director butthole when you're 10 without caring at all so you can make millions
>years and years go by
>WAHHHHHH PEOPLE WANNA FUCK ME WAHHHHH

Attached: 1545412234560.jpg (344x364, 35.58K)

>it's another Yea Forums thinks it's far more influential than it really is episode
what else is on?

Attached: 1362936310383.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

>If you're like 14 and thousands of people find you attractive it's going to affect you negatively

ok groomer

Okay bro we get it you want to fuck underaged girls

There might have been on other parts of the internet, but specifically on Yea Forums something like 90% of the people that post here are pretty far right wing, and for decades now they’ve been doing the exact same thing not just about her, but about dozens of child actors. There’s some definite ideological hypocrisy going on

You can't even call her cute. She literally looks like the kid from Mask.

Attached: 312321.jpg (320x257, 10.06K)

>actually she should have been flattered as a child and not disgusted to find out thousands of adult men are lusting after her online.
>pedophilia should be taken as a compliment

she should be thankful for any sexualization she gets
gerontophilia isn't common

Attached: white vs. korean brutality 3.jpg (1600x1200, 669.68K)

Nothing gross about it.

Ok groomer

>this is your body on crack cocaine
>before
>after

Yeah let's all pretend she didn't suck producer and Drake dick.

>actually she should have been flattered and not disgusted to find out thousands are lusting after her
yes

This. Everyone knows it. And it's not like she hasn't already sexualized herself repeatedly. Anyone remember the drake texts?

Aniki! We're in the same threads! I see you.

>If you’re like 14 and thousands of gross adult men all over the world are talking about your body sexually in really public places on the internet, you’re going to find out about it and it’s most likely going to make you feel a lot of negative feelings

Attached: 126593524367.png (860x906, 717.78K)

You do what now?

Faggots can only reproduce by grooming and raping children.

What world are you living in, gramps? Ever hear of Tik-Tok? Little girls love the attention. Not that it's a good thing. Remember Omegle?

Ugly bogged cunt.

Nah I would probably blame TikTok more. That TikTok ex of hers was the one who said “that child could suck that dick and eat that ass”

What does that even mean? Does she, a public figure w/ a popular tv series, expect not to have admirers and people who have crushes, lewd her etc?
Granted, those don't have the best taste since she's nothing special but whining about this sounds at best disingenuous and at worst outright hypocritical.

I only sexualize Finn.

She bogged herself before 18, now THAT should be fucking illegal

Pretty much the most popular thing to do on this board is to complain about the lgbt community and how they’re sexualizing children. An extremely close second activity that just about ties it in popularity is those same dudes openly sexualizing children. There have been tons over the years, her, Ryan Newman, Jordyn Jones, Bella Thorne- the list goes on and on.

Attached: D75D2CC5-B33D-4101-A206-BB9EC340E979.jpg (680x562, 42.54K)

going on and on about it like a fetishist is gross. a gentleman is private about his emotions.

Attached: timearrowcover001.jpg (2000x1081, 231.95K)

I remember when people here made daily coom threads dedicated to her.

>same dudes who get really flustered online and call all lgbt people groomers
Sounds like you're hiding something, no one mentioned this

So basically you think autists posting legal images on an anime forum is the same thing as all of society reordering to make drugging and mutilation of children legal and encouraged? What caused this insanity in you? Were you raped as a child?

She looks like a lil wolverine cosplayer lmao

I doubt men jerk to her she looks busted at 11.

Attached: Julia-Butters-1.jpg (463x550, 44.03K)

you have horrendously bad taste