IN THIS WORLD

IN THIS WORLD

Attached: 1598924454272.jpg (945x712, 74.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdLatY9d_3E
youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9iMfRBDf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHERE I AGGRESSIVELY MISUNDERSTAND PLATO'S THEORY OF THE FORMS

Guts is a raped blacked cuck

One of the best dubs, possibly some of the best english voice acting in history. youtube.com/watch?v=NdLatY9d_3E

Attached: 3EEDD380-CBD9-46D3-ADB2-BCD7DF934DD5.jpg (524x575, 79.56K)

He literally tore up his arm with a broken sword just to get a chance to kill femto, a literal god. Do you even know what cuck means?

IN A WORLD OF TINY OBJECTS, ONE MAN MADE A BIG DISCOVERY

Casca loved it.

>Kono su-tōn warudo

He didn’t exactly try to hide this overt fact.

WHO'S GONNA JERK ME OFF?

Attached: 1566509792361.png (580x417, 433.21K)

>It's never getting finished

Attached: 1649894756391.jpg (680x680, 245.38K)

WHERE LIFE IS STRONG

why did they go to that gay cgi art style for the new seasons

the greatest manga ever didnt deserve a budget over $200

Attached: 1619389828262.jpg (553x600, 138.92K)

but you can get isekai #16767 or moe #68689 with a oversized budget and hype

IN A PERFECT WORLD MEN LIKE ME WOULD NOT EXIST

Still can't believe he's dead, bros. Find myself wanting to go check for updates every so often before I remember. It's not fair.

It's sad Miura died but it's also time to admit the story has been shit since Golden Age and it should have ended there like the 1997 anime did, with Guts stuck on an eternal but futile quest of revenge and Griffith having ascended beyond mortal desires.

Attached: 346346366.png (1400x700, 1.37M)

CAUSE IM JUST A GIRL WHO CANT SAY NO

nah fuck miura he's a hack. nip dick had more than enough time to finish that fucking story. 7 years on a boat, was unironically more concered with what griffith was doing towards the end and boy was it gay.

t. griffith

*sigh* somehow Griffith has returned

Griffith's english actor is the highlight for me. He's perfect.

>7 year on a boat

Thats a long boatride what the fuck happened

the hack just left the story there lol

This

Beyond some funny memes, there hasn't been anything memorable since Golden Age. I barely consider it canon by this point.

He took a seven year break?

Thats a bold move

>winter 2005
>decide to read Berserk online
>catch up around to Griffith coming back and forming his own kingdom
>2022
>check where story is
>basically the same spot

GUTS GETS BACK ON THE BOAT

>youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9iMfRBDf0
lol

casca's son is femto.

Which guts protected unwittingly.

Despite wanting to kill him.

And that's as far as it'll ever go since he went and died. Final chapter is the "big reveal" that naked babby was griffisu all along as if we didn't already know that from its first appearance

False
the only actual drop in quality was the elf island
imagine actually thinking conviction is shit

The outtakes where he breaks into showtunes every five seconds never fail to crack me up.
But he did nail the role when he was taking it seriously, I remember his monologue in the prison giving me genuine chills the first time I watched it.

Spending ~100 chapters on the Golden Age, ~50 chapters total on Guts as the black swordsman, and ~200 chapters fixing Casca's retardation turned out to not be the best decision. I still like everything after the Golden Age but it's too bad Miura died right when the story had to develop in a different direction if it was to continue since Casca was mostly back to normal and Guts had nothing to do.

Attached: 0202-012.jpg (1060x345, 156.05K)

It may be cope but I feel like the posthumous last chapter was a decent "ending". We see Griffith starting to break, get confirmation that he never truly shed his human emotions, and the D&D party is in the strongest shape it's ever been.

Were they gay, bros?

Attached: bddcb206fcf495a9bc390aea35e27ef6.jpg (735x680, 111.64K)

What was the subtext of this scene?

Attached: GAAAY.png (1442x1078, 1.85M)

As gay as Griffith was, I didn't see anything weird with this scene. Bros can shower in front of each other, especially in a military setting.

women will never understand what true friendship is between two men and will always pair them together

I mean Griffith literally got fucked in the ass by another man, was fine with i , then cried after he had sex with a woman. That's a little sus

the blacked swordsman haha

I'm almost 100% positive I know what would have happened if it continued
Void has been using Griffith (now Femto) as a beacon to draw every human into one place (Falconia) so that he can enact the ultimate eclipse and eliminate all of humanity and thus eliminate the Idea of Evil. Bringing his eponymous name to reality.
Griffith would eventually come to realize this and him, Guts and Skull Knight would battle the rest of the God Hand while the D&D squad battles the apostles.
It just fits too well

PUT YUR GRASSES ON

Oh come on, Griffith's Falconia arc was the 2nd peak of the series. Everybody keeps telling me the quality drops and while I kinda agree, the overall narrative is still really strong. Miura just drags things out with his slow chapter release and drawn out form of storytelling. I feel like we're only halfway there.

Griffith tore into his arms because he was so disturbed after that and then said this.

Attached: 0028-010.jpg (1131x1600, 361.98K)

More like he took year long breaks in between every chapter or two and by the time the arc ended and guts and co got off the boat seven years had passed.

Griffith was, Guts was not. Which made Griffith so buttmad he killed all his friends

Attached: Donovan.jpg (200x200, 37.91K)

No, he did continue the story. It just took years for the characters to get off a fucking boat. He died after the characters landed at their destination and the plot became interesting again. If you've read this shit you'll understand. The last couple of chapters were absolutely the worst place to leave us hanging on. God is cruel.

One thing I've learnt about manga is that the endings are never as cool as the fan theories.

>Come here Mini Me, can I have a hug?
>I love you, you complete me.

Attached: grifif.png (320x240, 50.42K)

Makes sense desu famalam

yeah really felt like a soft ending. dude knew it would probably be his last

not gay. griffith needed guts for more than his strength and fighting ability but not in a gay way, guts was the only one he could be himself around, since he was the only member of the hawks that wasn't there out of reverence for griffith. griffith doesn't have to pretend to be his best ideal self around guts like the other hawks (since that's part of why they follow him, as it makes them feel like he's destined for greatness, which strengthens their loyalty to him), and that's extremely valuable for mental health for a leader like him in that position. they're literally just bros
>but what about his speech to charlotte about not having friends!!?
he was obviously just trying to impress her by spouting fancy philosophical ideals, that doesn't mean it wasn't the reality of his personal relationships or whether he truly believed it or not
this
griffith did it to help kick start his army, since it would take way too long without the financial assistance he got for getting his boipussy pounded by that gay lord

look at his eyes, he actually looks fucking pissed he ever had to do that with him

Considering Guts still has a very visceral and instant reaction to griffith, I doubt he's ever going to team up with him.

Realistically it would have probably ended as strangely and trainwreck as the Gantz conclusion.

berserk was never good in retrospect
now that im older i have no idea what i saw in it
it's just juvenile edgy shit typical of japan
no subtlety in any of it
anime and manga just does not age with you
it's for a very specific puerile moment in young life and should be discarded

>guts was griffith's friend
In no way was that ever true. Guts was the only toy that defied Griffith's will. That's why he's so outraged when he leaves and griffith can't stop him. And then everything starts falling apart for griffith as his delusion of being 'destined' falls apart one thing at a time.

why did griffith say you were a faggot if you helped people pursue their dreams and then get butthurt that guts decided to go do his own shit

no one says otherwise user ignore the trolling retards

I just want Lost Children Chapter movie by the best animation team Madhouse can assemble

Attached: DZ_aBhpU8AES52c.jpg (778x1200, 402.06K)

This was obvious. She kissed him back.