The punisher

the punisher

Attached: 1649892712518.jpg (1080x1340, 620.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Awareness-Punisher-Sticker-Different-Windows/dp/B07GV5YX54?th=1
youtu.be/-XNFokmDKrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are gay peoples so insecure?

these people are so weird

Because straight white men bully and berate them hence the need for this

>rightwing isn't positive
leftoid shits themselves again

I already assuming anyone with a punisher sticker on their car is a faggot. You don't need to double down.

Just dunno what the lgb has to do with the tq+
Thats what makes me insecure

I'm very worried what marvel will do with my boy Frank

Attached: 1573488432132.jpg (640x334, 90.14K)

Straight black men kill them. Where are your priorities, faggot?

I say let the trannies have it

Should just rename it to “assorted freaks”

Because deep down they know their ideology is wrong

>anything "right wing" can't be positive
>my cultural imperialism is positive
You could tell this person directly that they are the dictionary definition of 'bogot' and their brain wouldn't even be capable of processing the thought.

they're all the same flavors of mental illness and retardation and flagrant overt shitbaggery

We’re getting closer to the transflag and coexist bumper stickers being put on bombs.

punish...her
puni...sher puni...shear penis..shear

>actually have a visual identifier for extremist cops and trigger-happy citizens
>let's turn this into a symbol for good :^)
we should have never came down from the trees

>Character is a cold blooded badass vigillante who have no mercy with cr*minals
>Expect right wingers don't love and adopt him as a symbol

>WHY ARE THERE BROWN PEOPLE IN MY MEDIA???? IM LITERALLY BEING GENOCIDED

Attached: FN6DpEXXMAMmq-t.jpg (728x678, 56.86K)

It’s just mental illness.

amazon.com/Awareness-Punisher-Sticker-Different-Windows/dp/B07GV5YX54?th=1

Attached: 1619347404046.png (460x613, 432.37K)

kek, true

I am more worried what they are going to do with the old Marvel/Netflix shows. What are they going to edit/remove/censor? I'm so glad I downloaded a lot of them.

Attached: dd-00.webm (640x360, 2.36M)

YWNBAW

so what does this means lgbt people are unhinged just like mentally unstable marine vet?

Their identity is centered around a sexual fetish

The Punishe/her.

Attached: 1637002574736.jpg (562x540, 58.4K)

Why are there so many trannies on Yea Forums? Did the nerds there get pushed out or something?

The nerd to tranny pipeline is a real phenomenon.

Because they have no Yea Forumsck

Here's a drinking game: go to /lgbt/ and search "diaper." At any point you can find one or multiple threads about trannies wearing diapers.

There is nothing "extremist" about it. The people who go into a reactionary "Yikes"-mode about it are always far more extremist in their own politics than any "alt-right dogwhistling nazi" boogeyman they see everywhere.

You will, though.

Punisher should be the absolute easiest thing in the world to make a live action of and it has still never been done because our world is run by faggots

That's the thing about iconography and symbology.
You can take things and repurpose it for yourselves.
Something these morons purposefully turn a blind eye to when it comes to Pepe and the ok hand symbol.

The boy is cute.

add a rope to the skull and it's perfect

Grown men who still watch cartoons for children have autism. Autism is strongly correlated with transgenderism. Also notice how all trannies behave like petulant children, so it's not surprise they are drawn to childish crap despite being over the age of 20.

>The Boy

Attached: 1599961914966.jpg (750x566, 212.28K)

a manly skull that won't fool forensics lmao

I will save him.

HIV Positive
The Poznisher

this

The Punisher is kind of a shit hero, he's just a dude with a gun. He can only fight the low-tier supervillains.

Excellent work user

>getting closer

Attached: gay bombing crew.png (960x720, 1.13M)

A fitting symbol for the most artificially-created section of the American population, which also has the largest suicide rate.

we really developed modern society and fought world wars just for men in wigs to astroturf themselves as the biggest human rights struggle in history

Is this a troll? Do they not know what the Punisher is? If the Punisher saw a bunch of violent rioters starting fires like Rittenhouse did, he wouldn't even wait for them to attack him for self defense. He would have just killed them.

Attached: rittenhouse terrorist.jpg (680x680, 62.94K)

user if a police officer is outwardly using the symbol of a brutal fictional vigilante murderer it might not be "extremist", hell the guy using it might be the sweetest cop in the world, but it's enough of a red flag for me to avoid stirring shit.

This comes from a place of me having read Punisher a lot as a lad (it's fucking awesome but I wouldn't want a cop bearing the same symbol) moreso than political reasoning.

fetishes, twisted into identities

Don't shill for zogbots, user.

GOODIE!

>ethnocided

They were raped as children by a grown man

Frank Castle would probably kill all the right wing transphobes but not because he believes in trans right or anything like that but he is a psycho and looks for any reason to kill.

based fatanon

Attached: 2352355.jpg (552x347, 63.33K)

Good name for their dialator. The self-punisher

He does not kill people for being prejudiced unless that person commits a serious crime against a minority such as murder.

Based as fuck

>trannies put their cringe flag on a skull
>represents 41%
Lmao

I can't believe they cast a jewish manlet to play Frank Castle. This is worse than casting a nog. Notice how none of the other guys who ever played Frank do this type of subversive shit. Imagine trying to look like a tough guy while holding a troon flag in your hands.

Attached: 1649404654012.jpg (255x247, 13.76K)

>I'm very worried what marvel will do with my boy Frank

they already made a him a midget jew

>there's nothing extreme about cops using the logo of a character who indiscriminately shoots criminals
i hope a cop shoots you for having your hand in your pocket

More like the Punishim

Wasn’t the military literally working on a fag bomb? This sounds like some crazy conservative bullshit. But I’m positive they declassified documents that showed the US military was working on a bomb that would turn enemy combatants into fags.

>"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND"
Sure. See? It's not hard, black guy.

thats actually a smart idea
reclaiming evil things for good
classic example is the swastika. if you try to use it as its original eastern symbol for peace, people will ignore your intentions and call you a nazi
its what the christians did with pagan holidays. people think its some malicious conspiracy to corrupt the churches teachings, but converting evil into good is a basic principle that the church teaches

fuck trannies though

I’m trans and right wing sorry twitter poster

youtu.be/-XNFokmDKrE

yes a skull and crossbones should be a tranny symbol, very poetic

not even close

The MCU obliterated Yea Forums. They were always slightly left, as comics had been for decades, but they used to be a relatively fun board. The MCU and woke bullshit taking over the comic industry overtook Yea Forums beyond salvation.

This is not true. Straight white (and black) men ignore them which ruins their fantasy so they lash out at them

Frank kills right wingers for ethnic warfare and kills left wingers for political warfare. He is very apolitical.