Now that the dust has settled, was he right?

Now that the dust has settled, was he right?

Attached: 1639383016046.jpg (494x497, 104.06K)

idk what's more mind blowing, the fact that a psychopathic narcissist like trump could become president, or the fact that he was actually the best choice we had

You still think we had a choice?

Attached: 892F2D29-71CE-4367-9950-9B6BB8CE7E48.png (579x588, 304.92K)

nose

>(((your democracy)))

We didnt really have a choice, but the elite knew Hillary was too sloppy to be President so they chose a literal retard. Its just a shame the literal retard had so many "fans" that something like wearing a paper mask over your face meant the constitution and the american way were somehow in jeopardy.

>mfw didnt vote for hillary
>mfw didnt vote for trump
>mfw didnt vote for biden
simple as.

>wealthy leftist faggot says something out of touch and retarded that basically boils down to "I hate the working class"
Wow crazy must be a day that ends in y

This is what pro-NATO/USA cuckolds on Yea Forums are supporting. Putting big picture globalist schemes over your own food and gas prices. I wonder if they even realize it? I'm pretty sure if a plain text referendum was put to people "do you want to sacrifice your quality of life for our brinksmanship in buttgoyistan on the other side of the world" that would lose by 90%.

Attached: 1622565617876.png (620x634, 203.45K)

> the constitution
Lol wut? Have you ever read the constitution? It’s been dead forever
>American way
And what is that exactly?

The Mask was and wasn’t about the mask but you got filtered like the good little midwit you are

>mfw didn’t vote ever

sinple ass

Im saying voting Trump in allowed a population of mouth breathing sub 40 IQ individuals to stir up the country by reacting towards all the bs that robots and counter-intelligence agencies would bullshit over social media.

> voting Trump in allowed a population of mouth breathing sub 40 IQ individuals to stir up the country
Niggers have been stirring up the country since it’s founding

>sub 40 IQ individuals
Fuck off larping bitch. Your run of the mill shitlib is no smarter than the people you self righteously hate. Go play in traffic

Keep sneeding. Hillary Lost. Trump Lost. Lmaoing at u if you think your vote even counts when all the presidents of this country are chosen by elite clubs and international corporations since the industrial revolution. Yall niggers peeved because you guys attached your personality to literal smoke and mirror plays.

what a surprise, an early lifer literally saying that it doesn't matter how many slaves suffer and die as long as his people get what they want from their host country.
usually they don't say this shit in front of us goyim.

retard

Go get another booster, bootlicker

you’re the definition of a midwit

"sub 40 IQ individual" pretty much perfectly describes someone who unironically uses the word "shitlib" lmao

Ultimate midwit.

Leftist are fucking masochists.

Attached: CA975A11-F818-4BA6-B11B-818D465E425F.jpg (708x798, 187.85K)

>Lmaoing at u if you think your vote even counts when all the presidents of this country are chosen by elite clubs and international corporations since the industrial revolution.
Right-wing midwits love saying this and then vote Republican every single time.

Not a surprise this guy is transphobic

Attached: 67A9D5E4-CA26-4FA6-BB83-3D28CDC1BEC2.jpg (404x683, 85.93K)

The constitution has never been fully enforced. It must be interpreted by those in power.

t. Don't vote because democracy sucks

Join the 41

Are you really calling fucking Bill Maher a nazi? You're an idiot and you will never be a woman

Shameful, the kaiserreich would never tolerate such liberal disease

>He thinks i'm vaxxed
This is why you retards lost. You guys treat the elections like its some kinda team sport when none of the candidates even give a single shit about you. And then you /pol/tards have to go on and shit up Yea Forums and Yea Forums on the daily.

So how are these liberals enjoying their recession and record high inflation? They jump through fiery hoops to not blame Biden for any of it at all, but would’ve been ready to cum out of pure hatred if this were Trump’s administration.

Also, there are still “babies in cages”. Haven’t heard a peep about that shit, either.

I like that he's doing a damage control tour now basically, trying to make it seem like he's never been part of the progressive lunatics, now that it's clear they're going down in flames.

I vote. With my wallet. By donating to anti-gay causes across the globe.

>2022
>unironically voting or caring about (((democracy)))
>unironically kys

no, jews were transphobic against nazis

this if only hitler didn't 41% ximself

LOL

Test

Hitler fled to Argentina from Cuba. That's why theres little secret German villages in South America. Most likely they ended up infiltrating the United States through the unchecked Nazis that government ended up buying and using for NASA and other top secret projects.

>there are still “babies in cages”
but now it can't be blamed on Trump, and you can't blame Saint Biden or the Not White Male VP, so, everyone just dropped it.
not a single democrat ever gave a single flying fuck about those children.

Not the best choice, the best president. Look how disastrous everyone else was. He was a breath of fresh air. Then we get an insider back and immediately everything goes to shit again.

You guys have turned this website into a really sad place to visit.

Pretty obvious they didn't want Trump and were mad as snakes he got in

Then go fuck away, glowie.

Trump got BTFO so yeah, I guess

It's not 2010 anymore shit for brains the world has collapsed and so people talk about that

Trump was a simpleton retard like Bush and Clinton. Easy puppets. You're nuts if "they" didnt enjoy the stock crash of 2020 and the pump and dumps of 2021 thanks to Trump being in office.

Honestly, you're right. I regret my involvement in this thread. Political talk is gay

t. Never read an economic book in their short pathetic existence

I remember when the fear mongering of Trump becoming President was largely around the idea that he would destroy the economy.
Then the economy was too good and they had to destroy it to get rid of him
and now without trump they just make it worse and worse, and they don't mind.

Um sweaty, it's the Putin Price Hike™

And you are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

The right-wing brain is truly fascinating. You're literally living in an alternate reality.

ok, sneedster. Me and my boys definitely enjoyed those AMC/GME puts were hinted to us before reddit caught on, and we enjoyed stocking up on oil and gold/silver stocks.

Attached: 1633872125999.jpg (870x729, 58.4K)

After the election theft of 2020 I no longer vote for it has been revealed that it's a ll a big scam.

Biden's whole pitch during the primaries was, "I'm not Bernie Sanders. You don't deserve health care, we shouldn't disband police, and nothing will fundamentally change for the rich!" He was never a progressive, Obama choose him as VP because he appealed to moderates. In 2008 at least.

"it's not democracy if my guy doesn't win"

I don't know if you actually believe this or are just trying really hard to be smart but they spent the four years before attacking him with everything they had, and could have easily done the 2020 scheme with any regular puppet who didn't actually go against their interest up until then. And please please spare me your big brained take of how that was "theater"

>>I didn't vote but I got all the jabs they told me to get, herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: 36bb0f999a9edf864f9e7b_f4d3dccd_640.jpg (622x622, 64.41K)

I wish you retards would just read a book. Not debate like schoolgirls with your based takes and epic pwns but actually put some fucking effort into understanding the world.

>t. Disappointed boomer dad

But the 2016 one was completely legit right? lmao

Why are the "anti-participation trophy" people such sore losers?

I've noticed how muh health care is literally the only thing you types ever talk about. You are afraid to touch anything social justice related, you don't have any right wing wars to bitch about. So you are left with a very narrow range of topics.

The vaccinations that Trump fast-tracked? The ones recommended by Fauci, the man Trump enthusiastically hired?

>But the 2016 one was completely legit right?
Correct.

I wonder what would compel someone to type out and then submit such an asinine post. Do you really think that was worth doing?

Healthcare was Bernie's main priority in terms of policy, yeah. What's your point?

lol

I didnt get a single jab.

>or you lose your Democracy
Came pretty damn close.

I'll give Maher partial credit on this.

You have a recession because the economy is fake, it's phony, fugazi. It's built on debt. Debt has to be repaid.

Attached: 1641663067363.jpg (395x288, 18.07K)

ok groomer

Our guy Kanye didnt win so clearly it was rigged from the start.

>if my guy loses it was RIGGED!!!!
hey look, it's literally you.

Attached: cry.jpg (350x245, 7.25K)