*makes shit up*

*makes shit up*

Attached: D85953D0-E2D3-4BDE-AF6C-7C8F336D1137.jpg (1280x720, 92.72K)

that's what comedians do, yes.

next you're gonna tell me Larry isn't a real cable guy.
SHOCKER

>Dawg….

>*takes shirt off*
>So bro this one time I went to Russia and I was like indoctrinated into the Russian mafia by accident but that all thought I was really cool haha

Attached: bert-kreischer-the-machine.jpg (1000x563, 49.4K)

Apart from Eddie, all Rogan's friends are massive twats.

>one time I was in Queens riding the 8 train and I swear on my fucking life dawg some mechanical arm comes shooting up out of the floor
>crazy ass white dude looking like an octopus starts throwing pieces of buildings at as shit
>i said “cocksucker!”
>then Spider-Man showed up out of nowhere dog and starts whooping this dudes ass
>Spider-Man ends up flat on his ass though dog
>I drag him into the train and go face to face with octocracker and tell him straight up “you wanna get to him, you gotta go through me”
>I heard Spider-Man say a few words though dog, he’s definitely a Cuban, he’s got that spice

>The one funny guy in Rogan's crew.

Attached: Shane-Gillis-Head-Shot.jpg (800x844, 87.54K)

ROGAN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD TO YOU BACK IN 76 I USED TO ROB MARTIANS WITH AN ALUMINUM BAT, HIT EM IN THE BACK OF THEIR FUCKING HEAD GREEN GOO COME OUT.

Attached: 34agr1z9xca31.jpg (1198x854, 66.12K)

not quite the same
Joey Diaz builds a persona around the fact that he has supposedly lived a crazy street life and draws his fans in that way. He is not popping in and out of a character like Larry the Cable Guy

anyone remotely connected to jre should be shunned from society
s

The guy is a drug addict, criminal who grew up in New York, or course he's a lying piece of shit.
Despite him winning over Rogan and his crew the rest of the comedy world knows that he was such a scumbag he would steal your shit if you left him alone in a room for a min.

I would soijak you but I dont want a 3 day ban

>anyone remotely connected to jre should be shunned from society
>s

I got you, bro

Attached: 1630546505174.png (380x507, 26.97K)

his recent one was subdued/tolerable at least

the ones from a few yrs back where he'd be on almost weekly while clearly coked out of his head were incredibly annoying

>Let me tell you something dawg, Bea Arthur was long time known as the Anal Queen of Cleveland, bro.

thanks fagnigger

meh, of the Rogan-adjacent-supremacists he’s the least offensive, I’ll give him a pass

No problem, friend

Attached: ok-daredevil.gif (220x220, 130.77K)

caption this .

Attached: c47f25e3f60fc1436b58d68a58a0c44b.png (1137x631, 969.93K)

>let me tell you something Joe Rogan
or
>FANDUEL IS DA NUMBA ONE SPOWTS BOOK IN AMERICA

Listening to him is like listening to my grandfather and I hate hearing him talk for more than idle pleasentry.

>*fat fake Italian noises’

nice one retard

Attached: chrome_4MuU1apR3t.png (1727x1221, 359.8K)

not my problem. jannies take care of this

>The guy had 8 fuckin arms coming out of his back! I had 8 coke rocks up my nose this motherfucker had 8 fuckin arms Joe Rogan!

Attached: joey spiderman.jpg (955x798, 72.28K)

Rape you next week

Why?

>JOE ROGAN I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD BACK IN THE DAY I KNEW THIS MOTHERFUCKER, HIS EYES WOULD POP OUT OF HIS HEAD AND HE WOULD MAKE A STEAM ENGINE NOISE WHEN A SEXY BROAD WALKED PAST

Attached: FCw6iGaWQAIpRYM2.jpg (529x440, 17.28K)

Is there any proof he makes stuff up?

ur mom

He once said he beat up his daughter's stepdad in a parking lot. Now considering he's a philandering cokehead, if that actually happened the divorce courts would strip him of visitation rights forever and a day. He made it up as a seethecope for the fact his daughter is in better hands with another father figure.

You’re only saying that because eddie believes in all the retarded schizo shit that Yea Forums believes too like 5G towers causing cancer.

based

Attached: 1554938817467.jpg (1251x726, 156.91K)

AND IT WAS FILTHY JOE ROGAN!

All good storytellers embellish. I don't think he believes he's lying but he probably confuses stories he's heard over the years with stuff that actually happened to him, shit like that. Nobody's memory is reliable enough for all those stories, especially not a long time coke/xanax/pothead. Still entertaining for me.

Attached: 1122601.0300000198_1641895644978.gif (498x376, 3.51M)

>Yo dawg
>it had to be 2004... I was on the L train on my way to queens to see my boy Vinny The Salesman, they called him that because he used to sell swag out the back of his trunk, he had a great deal on TVs
>So I'm sittin on the L train, and I swear to Christ Joe Rogan right outside the train fuckin Spiderman and some cocksucka with 8 arms start duking it out
>The guy with 8 arms ripped the tracks apart and Spiderman got in front of the train and stopped it right before it went off the tracks, and then passed out in the front cab like my motha on heroin in '74
>Spiderman's layin there, and this octopus mothafucka gets on to take him away
>and I don't know if it was the coke, or the fact that everyone thought I was Big Pussy from the Sopranos, but I stood up, looked this cocksucka dead in the eyes, with red eyes from the 8 ball, my back fuckin drenched with sweat.... and I said...
>"If you want Spiderman, you gotta go through me first."

Yeah man and then they said I should just pack my shit up and leave. Just like that. Sorry I am not too big on that weed stuff its like bad for your brain, I prefer not to use mind altering substances.

>damn dude. Interesting, Adult Swim definitely has some corrupt shit going on. You ever try DMT?

Nah

Attached: B96E733E-D7E9-424B-A7C6-6DDD9111F452.jpg (705x365, 28.51K)

I loved Sam Hyde up until after the cancellation where he decided to become an advice guru. All this desperation to get on Joe Rogan is just so cringe and pathetic. He used to be funny once...

>this desperation to get on Joe Rogan
kek is that real? Why would Joe ever want to talk to him?

sam is a narcissistic twig so it makes that he'd think joe would

Much love for the big kahuna but Normand is also a killer

Dilatr fuckign tranny fucj

So funny how Joe suffers from no dad syndrome.

Does anyone have that old-ass "Grug Diaz" pic? Please and thank you

What about Theo Von? Seems like a normal dude, but idk

>ratarded faggot espouses schizo-tier /pol/nigger horseshit
>is forever and always based according to Yea Forums and eternally free from any semblance of criticism whatsoever

Attached: 1540011696309.jpg (618x597, 65.51K)

Joey Diaz is based. When’s the last time he was on jre? Hasn’t it been about 2-3 years at this point

hes an idiot.
like not even memeing. you can tell this is a guy who never once looked at the sky and wondered about life. he looks like when he wakes up he goes "huh?"

Dilate

>confuses stories he's heard
>with stuff that actually happened to him

That's called insanity. That's not a slight faux pas, that's full blown out mental derrangement.

>Guys, you know one time I landed on the moon
>"Bro... that wasn't you."
>Whoops! That wasn't me, that was Neil Armstrong. I guess I heard that story once.

Kys FAGGOT

I like him but his fanboys are insufferable.

Hey you know something? Why don't you just take a hike you jerk.

sam smokes all the time lol

The Bryan Callen situation, whatever happened there?

I don't think Sam was ever funny on his own.

>is forever and always based according to Yea Forums and eternally free from any semblance of criticism whatsoever

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Back in the day I thought he was hilarious. But now I realize that he is just a fat fuck drug user degenerate who makes up lies for good stories.

He doesn't do it purpose, he just remembers stuff that never happened because of drug-induced brain damage. It's not a lie if you believe it.

Nick is the only actually funny person in that entire outfit. he carries their shitty pod so hard

*on

Confusing something that happened to a friend with a memory is just one example of a memory error that normal people can have. Memory isn't a simple ledger of facts, it isn't mental derangement for an old pothead to tell a story that's half bullshit but he thinks he's telling the truth because he "remembers" it happened.

Still can't believe this is his biggest bit. A friend showed it to me once and I have heard about it. I finally watched it and I didn't even crack a smile. Not only was it obviously fake, but it wasn't funny. Like at all.