I can’t respect him anymore

I can’t respect him anymore

Attached: 1649889072960.jpg (640x540, 81.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1po9pNs8RU&
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats a sponsored tweet

at least he can enjoy things unlike you

>anymore
That implies he was respectable in the first place. He’s nothing more than a grifter acting as a surrogate daddy for genetic dead-ends who desperately need a strong male role model to sternly tell them to tidy their room.

he posts exactly like how my father drunk texts

Nobody has respected him since h3 handed his alt-right ass on a platter.

Attached: et.jpg (503x862, 77.21K)

Attached: Popbob2.png (600x800, 31.83K)

Post body

Lmao point proven

I never respected him in the first place, because he is a canadian.

Yeah, it's hard to have much faith in the professional abilities of a psychiatrist who's clearly mentally ill, himself.

What is it with Canadian retards being surrogate fathers? Molyneux is another one who desperately tries to copy him

it wasn't meant to be a compliment for Jordan

based 2b2t lore enjoyer

>HEY BUCKO WASH YOUR ROOM AND CLEAN YOUR PENIS
>Yea Forums: WHOA DUDE HE'S SAVING WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Attached: 1623723961968.jpg (1280x720, 64.27K)

the only platter this fat kike has ever handed to anyone is a platter of fast food to himself

Attached: 6794215526_8428b86494.jpg (476x500, 30.69K)

who are you quoting

You ever watched his lectures? He loves to over analyze pop movies Josize Campbell style

Attached: 5DE0B3C6-A0EE-4A77-971D-0E7B59D9A9D1.jpg (284x177, 28.45K)

We hate him because he's a gatekeeping Jew lover. Do keep up

he's kike controlled opposition

This is so much worse than his takes on shitty films
youtube.com/watch?v=P1po9pNs8RU&

Attached: 86.jpg (570x427, 49.1K)

He’s barely opposition

That’s the whole point

I cant respect any male who cries

His daughter is hot.

based fellow 2b2t enjoyer

Yeah fair

Not hot enough to put up with the ego or stds

Doctors can't get sick then?

its not the lazy messaging so much as the aesthetically horrible music on every level.

This sounds 100% like Roger Waters if he had a grunge bandwvvm

Roger isn't even dead yet and he's still spinning in his grave after that

Kek I wanna send this to my Pink Floyd nerd friend he’d probably go George Floyd on you

Sure, but don't expect me to seek their professional assistance if I need it.

the ultimate pseud. perfect for Yea Forums/redd!t incels.

Anyone who respected him from the beginning is a brain dead idiot

On the contrary, making connections between mass and high culture has a didactic purpose. It gets people looking up these concepts and learning about Jung.

correct but I noticed that people who hate peterson are the most insufferable faggots.

Molyneux, God rest his soul, pioneered the internet dad archetype by playing armchair psychologist for callers. He was around way before Peterson.

Attached: 1638019232658.gif (498x560, 3.72M)

Pretty impressive how Peterson could not be beaten by the trannies, so they had to argue that he's a "gateway" to the alt-right and Nazis because you get recommended Ben Shapiro videos after watching his lectures.

The Wall is my favorite album but lets be real, Waters makes "Opera rock". Check out his solo songs. Lots of his stuff sounds like he is just yelling out of a speeding car passing by. Gilmour has great solo stuff, "Raise my Rent".

Does he still think there are two genders and trannies are insane demons or did he drop that along with the rest of the kosher (((right)))

Thats a sponsored thread

That movie is probably the most soulless film of the century

Peterson personified

AND THAT’S THE BLOODY THING

jesus christ peterson is a pseud

Philosophy and psych majors are the biggest assholes on the planet. They lie to themselves that they’re somehow superior to the bullshit peddled by religion without a second thought. Peterson manages to take the bullshit to the extreme and adopt a faux Christian worldview that he doesn’t even fucking believe in. The guy is, in his own words, a pathetic weasel. Everything about him is fake and corporate.

Attached: 658C5F81-236B-435A-9A80-60FAF049F60B.png (692x655, 418.77K)

I liked free guy. Seemed like the matrix but with likeable characters instead of old people.

And it didn't pull punches on how asinine streaming culture is.

What was he grifting?

He sounds like gordon ramsey
>olive oil. Simple. Rustic. Beautiful

As a Psych graduate I agree
In the fourth year they bring out the facts that everything we've been learning is slightly better than placebo. Add to that the File Drawer Problem and there is basically no solid evidence it is not a placebo.
Thank god I got out and managed to leverage the degree in another field

Is mollynuke even relevant anymore?

>berates a follower for donating a dollar
>hilariously destroyed his own middling reach.

Still has people ringing up crying about their parents yep. Doesn't do anything even remotely "edgy" political anymore because he so desperately wants twitter and youtube to unban him.

>Twitter for iPhone

Attached: 1519942436397.jpg (720x960, 51.62K)

Pretty much every thread on Yea Forums is

>Haha I'm better than you because I use a phone made by an advertising agency!
>But don't worry, I ((secured)) it by flashing it with some Pajeed code I found on xda-developers

Attached: file (3).png (1080x583, 395.51K)

Just post on your computer

Attached: 1603326003674.jpg (237x212, 8.1K)

apple goblins don't know what computers are.

Attached: 1643249371497.jpg (1056x792, 54.11K)

I like shitposting on my couch

Attached: 1588165208266.png (842x394, 77.1K)

good grief jordie p microchip man

>Minecraft’s oldest anarchy server

Post yours

Attached: file.png (1139x584, 84.33K)

> The guy is, in his own words, a pathetic weasel.
I remember thinking he was a total fag when he first started blowing up on youtube. It was so maddening seeing everyone worship him, knowing he was full of shit. It's a relief that more people are starting to see him for how he really is

jfc

i used to listen to this guy's youtube vids and interviews but i'm glad i never spent any money on him.

Wow very clever and original post, really showing off your originality there.

jfc i like jung but you can apply archetypes, shadow, anima, etc to anything. It's like analyzing a painting and trying to come up with interpretations. It's fake smart talking at this point