What? No warning? No second chances?

>What? No warning? No second chances?

Attached: 1649796447900.jpg (480x360, 9.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aDaOgu2CQtI
youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc
youtu.be/ZWSPItDCOkI
youtube.com/watch?v=8dM_TN7I5m8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

serves you right for doing heroin ya prick

i hate those faggots so much it's unreal
greetings from the kingdom of christ

sandoval? From armored saint?

Take your bus ticket and buzz off, Dave.

Cliff? Is that you?

My spirit animal and king

personally I think he got booted because he had the better hair and got laid more

they did him a favor

>be alcoholic and degenerate drug addict
>act surprised when your bandmates had enough of your shit and kick you out
>make your own successful band as a result but still feel the need to whine about it almost 20 years later
Dave was such a faggot it's unreal.

>be alcoholic
>in Alcoholica

Attached: 1649791021764.jpg (700x586, 74.18K)

Shut up man

>yeah so this guy got kicked out of the bad for being addicted to shit
>anyways here's a song about how everyone in the band is addicted to shit

not willingly

Is pic related accurate?

Attached: Bigfour.png (1000x591, 181.68K)

/hairkino/

also here's black album 20th reissue, we need more money somehow

never understood the appeal of anthrax, easily a b-tier band with a few good songs but probably a sick live show in the 80s

There's a difference between being a functional alcoholic and degenerate drunk.

name 3 anthrax songs, whore!

how the fuck did anthrax ever get in there

Yeah sure. They were the biggest thrash bands of the 80s-90s.

Exodus was below any of them.

Anthrax really doesn't deserve to be there.
On a related note, do we think pic related is a good representation of modern thrash?

Attached: new school.png (1452x960, 415.74K)

Slayer is the most hardcore.

a-anthrax bros...

what I like about slayer is that nobody fucking argued about it, there's is just a degree in how much you fucking love slayer

It was a good album and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Attached: 1630834121560.jpg (1145x835, 334.27K)

I once heard that the bigfour thing was a marketing gig by the manager of anthrax to make them better known.

Power Trip are/were great

Linkin Park is better than all of them.

Disturbed mogs LP.

sounds plausible, I wouldn't turn down free anthrax tickets though

>Anthrax really doesn't deserve to be there.
Anthrax got WAAAAAAY more radio time and air time on MTV buddy, none of those other bands were shit next to Anthrax back in the day.

Dave is a born again Christian who was also a nascar driver. Based in my eyes. Megadeth was always better. Metallica from black album and beyond is an embarrassing joke

And yet despite all that his music is still better than his former bandmates'.

sure, but why? I have the same attitude towards bands like grateful dead, yeah they have a shitload of fans but I put on a few records and I just question people's life choices.-

Disturbed has maybe the worst, most cringe lyrics of any band ever. The whole mommy abuse stuff is beyond gay.

Oh i'm not saying Anthrax was better than any of those, but if you were going to make a BIG 4 of thrash bands, you would have to add Anthrax before Havok or Exodus or whatever.

Good news, Dave Mustaine is a hardcore born again Christian. You're allowed to like him.

Metallica are shit btw, I have no idea how they're the one band from the thrash metal scene that got big. Is it because of Lars? Their willingness to sell out to major labels and make their music radio friendly? Almost every other band in the 80s Metal scene was better than them, meanwhile my 16 year old niece even knows crap like Enter Sandman.

Attached: image_2022-04-14_074312648.png (1196x1182, 1.62M)

Probably because the other three didn't use MTV as a crutch to gain their popularity and sell out to niggers.

they also fucked up by trying to copy peak 90s animated music video using the lesser talent

youtu.be/aDaOgu2CQtI

youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc

What's Heaven like when you get to it?

Attached: Blundeado.png (480x480, 303.04K)

Testament fits better

Attached: 0075678184925[1].jpg (600x597, 31.31K)

Korn is better than both.

Or you just do the sensible thing and call it the big 3

youtu.be/ZWSPItDCOkI
This song was popular back then.

Behold, Anthrax's only good album.

Attached: AnthraxFistfulOfMetal.jpg (980x980, 84.88K)

>first 12 tracks of this have entered the chat

Attached: scum.png (1280x1265, 2.8M)

>Their willingness to sell out to major labels and make their music radio friendly?
Yeah, they should have kept trying to make the same album over and over and over again like every other metal band. Where else were they supposed to go after Justice? Fifteen minute songs? It makes perfect sense that they would try and make their songs as condensed and powerful as possible after Justice.

Great song and album. A bit past their popular era though.

>try hard: the band
get rekt VC

nah i'd say:
megadeth, slayer, pantera, gwar

People just pretend to like this shit, right?

Yes. Black album gave way to modern butt rock

oh and if not gwar then cannibal corpse

>CC on a list of thrash.
>literally fucking ever

yeah this thread is derailing into trolling faster than I can say ace ventura

youtube.com/watch?v=8dM_TN7I5m8

Pantera were never thrash outside of a few songs.
And you're trolling with GWAR (even if they're great).
And CC is already a powerhouse in their own genre.

>gwar before metallica

Hate them if you will, but there hasn't been a bigger metal band than them in 30+ years.

Now this is bait.
sit album, I typically prefer punk over metal nowadays but ND were one of those bands that improved tenfold by switching to Metal. Order of the Leech is their best album by far.

They're all killer, but I think I like Warbringer the best.

>Pantera were never thrash outside of a few songs.
This is true, they started out as a Glam band. Didn't they invent Groove Metal though? Groove is essentially Thrash 2.0.

Cowboys from Hell is arguably a Thrash album. The riffs are there, needs more d-beats though.

>Now this is bait.
Are you by any chance retarded, user?

Even people who don't like Slayer still acknowledge that they are awesome. I have no hard feelings about Slayer either way, but they are undeniable

Maybe they were, but suck ass now. I dont need to hear a grown man literally crying because of his ex-cumdump that he broke up with a year ago died of an od. Who thought that was a good idea for a track?

Only band here I genuinely like is Power Trip, their first few albums are good modern crossover. The others are painfully generic and safe, and in Evile's instance, overproduced.
After Justice they should have worked more on making good Thrash rather than radio rock. You say same album over again, but Kill em All, Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets are all unique sounding in comparison to eachother, you're implying they were making the same shit over and over. That's bait, or retardation.

Attached: groovy.jpg (1235x911, 141.02K)

Seasons in the Abyss is the best Slayer album i dunno

>hasn't been a bigger metal band than them in 30+ years
bigger never meant better. i've been to lots of shows and even little shitter side-entry Gwar shows were better than any Gaytallica show.

I'm old enough to remember when they were just new "metal" bands. There was no such thing as grunge, thrash, death, etc. Those are all jewish marketing terms used for promotion. If you want to argue about the "vast myriad of metal genres" fuck off to yt comments.

Attached: crybully.png (267x334, 200.79K)

I wouldn't say they invented Groove, but they were definitely at the forefront.
>CFH is arguably a Thrash album
Agreed.

I never really got the whole groove metal thing. Pantera, Sepultura, etc. just seem like thrash bands to me

I unironically love Korn and I don't give a fuck who knows.
>Who thought that was a good idea for a track?
me

replacing literally every member of the band certainly affected their artistic approach.

Slayer is best experienced live if you like any of their stuff. Easily some of the best shows I've seen.

Pantera had their own unique sound but groove was already kind of a thing when CFH came out, if anything they popularized it.

Well, that might be because early Sepultura were literally Thrash. Chaos AD sounds the same as Mass Hypnosis to you?

This is how I know you've had no experience being an artist in any capacity, even an aspiring one. Metallica released four 10/10 albums in a row when the overwhelming majority fail to make ONE in their entire career. They defined and perfected the thrash genre. After they did that, they wanted to prove that you don't need to be the absolute fastest or have the longest, most intricate songs to be heavy. The direction they chose to take after they achieved all this with the Black Album makes perfect sense. Seethe harder.

>CC
>not being extremely distinct from previous metal bands to the point of having to be assigned an entirely new genre

only reason you're crying is because you blame the DA JOOOOOOOS for fucking up how your organize you album collection

>This is how I know you've had no experience being an artist in any capacity, even an aspiring one
>claims metallica perfected thrash
Ah yes, major label attention and mainstream acceptance = perfecting your style. Get out of here, bud. Metallica were shit compared to just about every other Thrash band at the time.

When they had a Big Four show in the UK about ten years ago, the one band I missed was Slayer, because some fucking sket wanted to go ride the ferris wheel - still fucking angry about it

CFH was more or less a thrash album but everything after that was completely different. VDOP was when they kind of crafted their definitive sound by slowing down the tempo and doubling down on the heaviness.

>only reason you're crying is because you blame the DA JOOOOOOOS for fucking up how your organize you album collection
You're the one crying about genres, Varg.

Attached: costanza belittles.jpg (375x375, 15.61K)

KEK and you're accusing ME of baiting? Get the fuck out of here, zoom zoom.

They kicked him out because he had better hair and was a better guitarist.
Don't (You) me.

Attached: 18cff3885dfd47f886d962f4d1e857c3.jpg (480x600, 40.05K)

nigger are you forgetting Napster?

Not only are you an unabashed Metallica fanboy, you're also retarded. They perfected selling out, that's about it.

Someone post the pic of Hetfield with his designer clothes shopping bag.

Attached: vargsmile9.gif (200x200, 993.17K)

he absolutely did

What about slayer making a song with ICE-T??