DC Films President Testifies Against Amber Heard, Confirms She Was Almost Fired

>DC Films President Walter Hamada has testified against AQUAMAN star Amber Heard in her ongoing lawsuit against ex-husband Johnny Depp. Heard revealed that her option to return for the upcoming sequel AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM was initially declined, which she attributed to an alleged smear campaign by Depp against her.

>Hamada has confirmed that Heard would not initially be brought back for the sequel, but cited poor chemistry and personal conflicts with franchise star Jason Momoa as the cause for her brief dismissal. Inside sources have further corroborated that Warner executives were ready to recast Heard before "a couple of high-level creatives" - one which is believed to be director Jason Wan - intervene in her favor and persuaded WB to bring her back.

>Despite this, Heard is said to have a considerably smaller role in the 2023 release, which may also de-emphasize the romance between Heard's character Mera and Momoa's Aquaman.

thedirect.com/article/dc-films-aquaman-amber-heard

Attached: 1649881329300.png (683x582, 553.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2020/12/ray-fisher-calls-out-dc-films-president-walter-hamada-dangerous-enabler-1234607144/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>one which is believed to be director Jason Wan

Heard fucked him, didn't she?

Obligatory:

>"She is begging for global humiliation," Depp's text said.

>"She is going to get it. I'm going to need your texts from San Francisco brother ... I'm sorry to even ask ... but she sucked Mollusk's crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers."

>Wolanski told the court "Mollusk" was a reference to Elon Musk, the billionaire Tesla co-founder.

>"I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I thought was love for this gold-digging, low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless, dangling, overused flappy fish market," Depp's message continued.

>"I'm so happy she wants to go to fight this out. She will hit the wall hard.

>"And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum-guzzler out of my life. She will hit the wall hard.

>"I met a fucking sublime little Russian here ... which made me realise that time I blew on the 50-cent stripper ... I would not touch her with a goddamn glove.

>"I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath from her. Sorry man, but now I will stop at nothing."

>cunt can’t get along with anyone no matter what
Man I’m so shocked this woman caused problems I mean when have they ever been known to do that
Yet mutts still wonder why Muslims beat them, this is why

based

>>"I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I thought was love for this gold-digging, low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless, dangling, overused flappy fish market,"
KEKERINO

Holy shit this man is way more based than I could ever imagine

Come on? Real?
Depp is literally a Yea Forums poster.
He's /ourguy/ if true

DC is such a shitshow.

>one which is believed to be director Jason Wan
what a based guy

Attached: 1647097870695.webm (1440x1080, 3M)

>Mollusk
holy kek

That was the ugly disfigured character from Watchmen, no?

What's a mollusk irl? Some kind of animal right, like opossum?

I want her to shit in my bed and piss in my bath, bros.

>t. braindead coomer simp

I am a proud Amber stan.

Attached: 1649781201556.webm (784x576, 2.78M)

based
calling elon mollusk from now on

imma gonna need a source, this post reeks of Yea Forums lingo

Maybe Depp has long been a Yea Forums user

based jack sparrow removing the roastie menace from the seven seas

If he really said this, then he is actually a hilariously cool individual.

Attached: 1558936566863.png (600x587, 545.02K)

She just spit in his mouth and put out cigarettes on his tongue while she slapping him full force, calling a pussy, and choking him. No sex.

>Jason Wan - intervene in her favor and persuaded WB to bring her back
Based Hearder

what is this?

Watch out for the turds in bed simp

"Hit the wall" in this context means hit as in crash and fail. Not in the "aged up" sense that Yea Forums anons use it for.

Her deposition
Fake claim.

Attached: 1644874554448.webm (1280x720, 449.91K)

Attached: FK7DlwrXMAA4gnl.jpg (637x521, 46.03K)

james 'simp' wan

in all seriousness, this reflects poorly on heard

>>"And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum-guzzler out of my life. She will hit the wall hard.
>>"I met a fucking sublime little Russian here ... which made me realise that time I blew on the 50-cent stripper ... I would not touch her with a goddamn glove.
Damn this is up there with Mel's RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS rant. Impressive. Very nice.

Attached: Bateman.png (714x400, 305.67K)

Google it, I won't be here to spoon-feed you always.

Big if true

Attached: me.showing.slashteveeslash.to.friends.jpg (710x274, 42.59K)

>I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I thought was love for this gold-digging, low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless, dangling, overused flappy fish market
As a man going through a divorce, I needed to hear this

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

>She was almost fired.
But not fired, why the fuck wasn't she fired? They fired Jhonny Depp for much less.

>Hit the wall twice
obviously a larp

>No sex
did she brutally fuck him with a strapon while calling him her bitch? Or at least sit on his face and make him lick her asshole?

She gives me Jody Arias vibes

Attached: jodi-1068x760[1].jpg (1068x760, 150.7K)

>momoa main romantic character gonna be a negro woman instead of amber heard now
based

:(

Holy fucking based

Cutting a promo with the best of them.

Attached: ooooooooo yea.jpg (1024x576, 77.11K)

He's saying hit the wall as in karma. The wall being a term for aging is a Yea Forums thing.

:)

>"I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I thought was love for this gold-digging, low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless, dangling, overused flappy fish market,"
This is one of the most based sounding sentences I have ever read.

Attached: avatars-0gqNnIpTgTOMIJWJ-X3ayOA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 30.83K)

King shit.

Attached: 1649605276922m.jpg (1024x576, 59.08K)

Google it. Some of the texts were between him and Paul Bettany, some between him and some guy called Christian Carino or something. There's loads of articles about it.

He definitely meant mollusk like snail, slugs, octopuses, and squids

An animal without a skeleton, like a snail.

what does she have on elon that he is paying for her defense team?

Thanks. Best tag team ever.

Also, I thought Amber was a lesbian? Somebody needs to salt her ass.

wonder how Ray Fisher feels

Nothing. She fucked his ugly ass. He may be rich, but he's still a beta. Paying her legal fees is nothing to him. Probably a promise he made while drunk.

Holly Based Batman

Reminder that she's a Snyder cultist and Zack Snyder is unironically defending her on court as a witness.

Attached: 1646970775366.png (715x577, 409.47K)

>wonder how Ray Fisher feels
How so? Didn't he proclaim "You ain't gonna Disney Plus me!!"

>de-emphasize the romance between Heard's Mera and Aquaman.

The DCEU is officially a write-off.

Jesus. Who hasn't this bitch fucked?

If Deep actually wins for once, is this gonna affect their careers in anyway? Despite being seen as innocent Johnny career practically ended

Me
and that's hot

Attached: 1617811746112.jpg (1067x1600, 236.65K)

Defend this shit. Your god Zaddy Snyder is a fucking simp.

Attached: 1631049446052.png (950x184, 41.54K)

>Johnny's smear campaign is keeping heard from being in aquaman 2
I still want her to smear her ass and tits all over me. I dont understand the problem. What kind of psychopath pays a woman to wear an outfit like that in front of a camera and then says "you know what, I dont think your a moral enough person to dress like a whore and be eye candy for our next pointless capeshit movie"

>And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum-guzzler out of my life. She will hit the wall hard.

Attached: 1639630544515.jpg (490x490, 67.5K)

Walter Hamada is a fucking idiot.

>and Zack Snyder is unironically defending her on court as a witness
No he's not lmao

He's been dying for Hamada to say something about his own situation for almost 2 years now: indiewire.com/2020/12/ray-fisher-calls-out-dc-films-president-walter-hamada-dangerous-enabler-1234607144/

>did she brutally fuck him with a strapon
apparently see >she fucked his ugly ass