A man without a wife and kids is... LE BAD!

>a man without a wife and kids is... LE BAD!

Attached: B6c7AsdIIAAyn3j.jpg (1200x675, 124.75K)

what about man without job or gf

Don't marry over the hill carousel riders.

except he is right, and you balding, flabby racists will never understand this until its too late

He was talking about himself, eating that shitty tv dinner alone

I like how Rust said Daddario looked like a young Maggie. lol just lol

He was a hyprocite though, he cheated on his wife and was divorced at that point

No kids are better than abominations.

not necessarily hypocrite, just self-aware

Many boomers married because "they had to" otherwise they were seen as faggots. That's why so many of them had shitty marriages and are closeted-faggots

It was a common practice to pressure people in long term relationships to marry even though they were with each other only out of fear of loneliness. Still happens to this day

He's right. If you're over 25 and unmarried, you're a menace to society.

Explain how. Explain why a man without kids is lesser than a man with kids.

A man without kids is a kid himself.

Source?

Now then, now then, what this lad said

If you are over 25, and single, you have nothing to lose. There are no social or societal ties binding you to whatever system you are a part of. So instead of thinking about your wife and kids before you go and attack cops or blow a building up you instead just go do it. You are indeed a danger to your society.

he was right even though he fucked his own shit up

wait that's illegal

This was proven false in the 6/1 Capitol terrorist attack where majority of the people that stormed the building and tried to murder politicians from opposing parties were men and women with spouses and kids.

lol am i stupid or am i being baited

When you have no one to fight for, you have everyone to fight.

He had a family at one point. You never will.

Aren't the people who literally cry about their anti-kid sentiment usually leftists? All the child free nut jobs are lefty queers, you know this

if you cant see the blatant bait, i'm afraid you must kys

this one really makes the genetic dead ends angry

A man who's been married is still more respectable than someone who couldn't get anyone to love him. Sorry.

Both of this is false because men with wives and kids are more prone to turning to a life of crime to pay the bills. Crooked politicians psychopathic CEOs genocidal dictators all have wives and kids and they're the worst kind of people on the planet.

Yet because one lonely poor bastard went nuts you paint all single men over INSERT_AGE_HERE as "dangerous". Literal retardation.

>MY ENTIRE WORTH IS DERIVED FROM HOW OTHER VIEW ME
You don't even count as a man, sorry.

yeah. for some people, it's literally not their fault though.

Yeah dude I'm sorry. I can't do anything but feel bad for you. You guys don't realize what being alone as you age is going to be like.

Why do sex havers care so much about whether other people are also having sex?

nice triple trips

I'd say a surprisingly sizable portion of powerful people have a wife and kids purely for looks. I know from personal interactions that a disturbing proportion of these individuals are gay pedos that marry just as a cover story.

Ok. It's not their fault. They're still undesirables though. They didn't have it in them to even try to start a family. Let their bloodline die out.

Don't you think it is weird that you brought race into this conversation? I suspect that you are a closet racist.

Majority of Yea Forums posters aren't volcel

>NOOOOO IM AN ATTENTION WHORE WHO CANT LIVE WITHOUT OTHERS FUSSING OVER ME 24/7 WHICH MEANS ALL MEN ARE LIKE ME
Aging alone is the most natural thing in this planet, all living beings do it. You're just a pussy who's brainwashed by the sitcom trash you watch 24/7, it's you that's pitiful for being so weak and feminine.

I donate my sperm and buy Bitcoin. But I'm sure you've made a lot of wealth your way too.

I never claimed they were volunteering for it. I know they can't charm any woman into being close to them.

I mean enjoy your caps lock and being alone I guess.

>a man without a wife and kids is... LE BAD!
you scared?

Bitcoin has stagnated for a year you fuckin donut. If you're going to lie then make it believable.

No. You misunderstand. Our society has been intentionally manipulated to destroy the family and maximize government dependence. Feminism is very much a highly successful psychological operation.

Hundreds of thousands of lonely men with no family ties is what's dangerous user.

No, actually you misunderstand. I don't care about whatever manipulation is working on you and those around you. The fact remains their bloodline can die out if they can't charm even one woman.

You will be alone too, and you're too weak to survive that. When your gf dumps you, or your kids are too busy for you, you'll crumble like a house of cards cause you never learned to be a man. Enjoy that I guess.

the jew fears the anarcho, loner, schizo types.

Dangerously gross. You faggots end up staying with your mother or becoming homeless.

I can get sex whenever I want. simple sex is a mistake, stable marriages with a reliable and loyal wife is the only thing worth pursuing. If I can't have that I refuse.

If the mere existence of simple men minding their own business is somehow dangerous then we need to reevaluate the system in danger and not the supposed thread these men pose.

>enjoy this scenario I'm typing

Ok? That's all you have? Well, when you have no around I guess that's enough right?

When did I ever say the opposite? I was talking about marriage from the very beginning moron. I'm saying that if someone can't attain it then it's good that their bloodline dies.

It's unhealthy for your soul, nothing dangerous about it. Since having two sons of my own I now have purpose and direction in my life. Just bought a house that we are constantly fixing up and spent the weekend camping. 10 years sober too because I have obligations and don't want to be shit face drunk in front of everyone anymore and setting a poor example.
>inb4 reddit

I wish I had some way to single out animals like you in public, I would really love to see how having kids protects your so called superior bloodline from dying out when I'm skinning them alive

>have a kid
>relationship inevitably goes to shit
>wife leaves with kids
>you owe her 18 years of child support and only get to see your kid every 2 weeks
Let's not act like everyone who has kids lucks themselves into raising a healthy, happy family. Most of the time you're just setting yourself up for a worse life.

If you cant put in the work for it by charming and earning mutual respect for one normal woman then you deserve nothing.

Well I'm saying that they've massively decreased the supply of marriageable women. It becomes difficult to blame the average man for failing to find a wife and maintain a marriage when a large portion of women are trained from childhood to not respect their husbands, sleep around and primarily have loyalty to a strange "Social Media" monster.

>a man with the discipline and self awareness to not suffer children being born into this world is child
honestly Im just not selfish enough to have children only so I could enjoy them for as long as they stay innocent until they're inevitably corrupted and become godless degenerates I have to disown

My family's been around a long, long time.

Attached: Gold King of the Void.jpg (960x400, 38.46K)

This goes for both sexes. The trick is to distance yourself from all that shit and not become a godless cumbrain yourself. There are plenty of "normal" people out there disgusted with the narcissism that social media and the current climate breeds, you just have to look.

That sounds like heaven

Then I guess Darksydephil is more of a man than Nikola Tesla ever was. Retard.

Attached: DSP and Khet.jpg (1081x611, 45.83K)

You are not a man if you don't enjoy being alone.

What's the point for peasants to keep their bloodline?, unless you're a powerful person, your kids will be doomed to be unhappy, and have to put up with all the crazyness the elite comes up with everyday. I understand the biological point of view, but since money was invented, we're kinda past our biological goals

how old are you if you don't mind my asking?

How do I spot crazy pusy bros?

Attached: With-all-the-dick-swagger-you.jpg (1200x630, 78.95K)

I wouldn't mind having a family but I won't settle for anything below a 10/10, and since I'm ugly and comfortable with being alone I'll be solitary for as far as I can see.

But I won't settle and thats a hill I will gladly die on. Maybe a 9/10 or even an 8/10 if she has other redeeming characteristics but nothing below.

Um sweaty...
You do know that having kids is the single worst heckin' thing you can do for the climate, right?

You should be striving to achieve financial independence.
Then your children will inherit the apparatus of financial independence when you die, and add it to the apparatus they themselves have acquired. This is how people become wealthy without gambling or innovation.