Okay I've watched all 3, what now

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 3.15.45 PM.png (1780x824, 2.3M)

commit suicide. your brain has been permanently damaged from watching TV made after 2010. kill yourself before the switch triggers in your brain and you kill someone else.

BCS

spoil all 3 for me

Okay boomer

Get a life

Now wait for the RLM videos that tell you how to feel about each.

Severence: They split your work and home personalities so when u go home u retain no memory of work, and your home self cant remember work. However knowing nothing about ur home life, your workself starts developing its own personality and a yearning for freedom

Raised by Wolves: War between theists and atheists leaves earth unhospitable, and they find another planet to survive(with help from androids). However the planet is some kind of sentient being(?), and is able to read and manipulate human minds across the planet. They also find a million year old android that knows this, and has come to the conclusion that if humans devolve, they can no longer be manipulated, and is in the process of secretly devolving them.

From: People get trapped in a town they cant leave, and also monsters come out at night to eat people, also has a giant spider and a lighthouse? Honestly more questions than answers. Which makes sense since its produced by the guys that made Lost

imo Severance is the best of the 3

Severance>From>>>>>>>>Raised by Wolves
they reference and subvert religious tropes so often it stopped making sense long time age, at least season 2 is easier on the eyes, first season was just grey with no other colors

you should listen to that user.
eliminating some trash from society is always good.

now you live kino instead of watching it
talk to girls
get in adventures
do things

A nonschizo show. You're welcome.

Attached: patriot poster.jpg (2560x1920, 1.31M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

>people who watch shows made after 2010 are trash and should commit suicide
Yes, this isn’t an arbitrary and irrational opinion to hold whatsoever.

literally me, episode 3 now

you post like a tranny.
suicide is always an option.
not too crazy after cutting your dick and takin strogen.

seconding, one of the few good amazon shows

There's nothing, perhaps Tokyo Vice, gonna give it a try...

Raised By Wolves >>> Severance > From

> you post like a tranny
And you whine like a bitch. “I-it’s not what you said, it’s the way you said it!”
Suck my feminine penis faggot. The silky mouth feel alone will send you into spasms of ecstasy.

based

its always too easy to spot one of you freaks

watch arcane, honestly user, do it

Euphoria
What we do the the shadows

Arcane broke my heart
I wanted resolution with powder so bad.. ;_;
Every scene she had was too little and even more disconnected

Almost wish I never watched DESU

Retard zoomer detected.

If you have the brainpower to do so, watch the Sopranos, the Wire, and Mad Men and stop making threads about this pozzshit, you cum guzzling faggot.

Tales From The Loop

Attached: stfu.png (1212x834, 1.03M)

This

you watch something good instead

this

Yep, this

Find a boyfriend, settle down, adopt children.

post chin

>they reference and subvert religious tropes so often it stopped making sense long time age, at least season 2 is easier on the eyes, first season was just grey with no other colors
what show are you talking about?

What the fuck was that ending in From? completely ruined the series with that shit finale. Severance finale was good but too many questions and not enough answers and also a very predictable cliffhanger. Raised by wolves was kino.

>they reference and subvert religious tropes so often it stopped making sense long time age
filtered ESL ngmi

shut the fuck up troon. you will never have good taste you will never be a woman

you are a hollow shell devoid of humanity

gotta check this based Bubblegum Crisis poster

Attached: Cobra Commander checkem.png (600x429, 353.04K)

Thanks bros, i’m glad that not everyone on Yea Forums is a complete brain dead troon (for u)

Imagine getting this assblasted because people like things made after 2010 lmao, pure seething autism

> watch the Sopranos, the Wire, and Mad Men
So what you’re saying is we should watch all three of Reddit’s favourite tv shows?

Kek, shut up new fag.

ywnbaw, troon

You need to go back. Imagine being so aggressive about hating shows made after 2010 and then praising overhyped Reddit garbage like Mad Men which came out only a little while before that year. You faggots have literally zero self-awareness, it’s hilarious.

>Reddit
>zero self-awareness
It actually is hilarious. For us. Especially when you're so obvious and think you aren't.

Attached: bttr.jpg (717x880, 201.69K)

got tired of him suffering through every episode, very taxing to watch

Can someone explain where the ancient humans came from in raised by wolves?

>Can someone explain where the ancient humans came from in raised by wolves?
It is implied by the cave mural that humans evolved on Kepler first then fled to Earth a long time ago.

Very heavy spoilers:
>humans in Kepler 22b create dark photon androids to BTFO the followers of Sol
>theists flee the planet with Agnostic tech and go to Earth to seethe and cope
>(at least) 1 of the androids in K22b comes with the idea of devolving humans so Sol can't manipulate them
>she or they succeed and most humans become core dwellers or mermen
>some time passes and some of the least affected subhumans manage to destroy her (or dissemble her)
>he might be the one that was spreading the Kepler TCG in S1 and got killed by the hole
That's as far as we know about the Keplerites AFAIK

didn't read any of that lol

>very taxing to watch
It's got a bit more going on in it than The Office, no kidding. If you stick around you may get the payoff you (and John) want to see, user.

how deep into season 2?

going outside is dangerous man
it's very unlikely i get stabbed or hit by a car at home
i don't want to take unnecessary risks if i'm already happy with movies, books and vydia

BSG
The Expanse
Counterpart

One of these does not belong

Attached: 14334890935.jpg (1283x670, 87.82K)

Now you are smart and can live life to the fullest. Now go!

hopefully From gets cancelled and she's forced to do OnlyFans before fading into obscurity

what?

This. Stop watching things made after 2010

No it isn't. It's not arbitrary because it's based on obvious and clear negative trends. It's not irrational because it's completely true.

I wish that too was more low cut.

How do you find time for all of these? Asking unironically, how much time do you spend on watching shows and how often do you watch?

Severance > From >>> Raised by Wolves