Any other shows where the main character gets with the villain by the end? Or is ATLA the only one

Any other shows where the main character gets with the villain by the end? Or is ATLA the only one

Attached: c8eec53304126b38058e5bda34882597.png (1280x1185, 313.12K)

Katara isn't a villain dummy

Alternate timeline posting?
Are you from the one where the good guys won ww2?

Checked and cope
Yes

based.

OP obviously means Aang and Zuko becoming bros by the end.

>race is going extinct
>only has one wife and three kids
what the fuck was his problem?

No i clearly mean Aang and Azula ending up together and having 8 kids

Katara is a bitch and was withdrawing sex from Aang, this is why Azula is 1000x times better

>Azula
never put your dick in crazy

She isnt crazy she just needs love

Did you even watch the show? Aang was obviously gay. I mean, he couldn't even bring himself to off the guy who was actively trying to conquer the planet and enslave all of humanity. What kind of flaming faggot is unwilling to use his god powers to kill the leader of the folks who genocided your entire race?

Seriously. Bumi and Zuko would have given him all the money he needed. Hell they probably would have found him willing breeder women. Aang should have spent decades getting women pregnant.

t. retarded breeders

Shut the fuck up

Good job guys, like you I saw threads about this show last week and how it's supposedly good and I've been spoiler multiple times since. Won't watch.

I like to imagine that after her 2nd kid Katara was going through cock withdrawal and begged Aang to put another child inside of her.

Did you not see the comics where Azula tries to seduce Zuko?

Fanfic doesnt count you retard monkey

kys aang should have just married Azula and made her pregnant 10 times she would gladly do it maybe even rape him too

Delicious brown pussy trumps your crazy chink pussy

>implying he didn't have an army of bastards all across the world
>he fell for the "convergence gave everyone air bending for no reason" scam
lol

Every character in ATLA is white cope

Attached: 1649722179220.jpg (981x660, 107.01K)

The upcoming Gordon live action series

Attached: 1640627433812.jpg (581x979, 198.02K)

>main character gets with the villain
This only seems to happen when the main character is female. Like Buffy etc.

t. Didn't read the comic where Zuko goes off to find his mother who got mind wiped by a lake spirit so she could live without being hunted down by the Fire Nation

I remember breaking up with a girl and she was desperate to get me back, we were at a party together and I got shit faced and passed out. Woke up to her rubbing my cock and trying to make me hard, she got on top of me and started riding me and I told her we shouldn’t be doing this and she told me to shut up.
I still jerk off to that memory.

Hot

Water Tribe are clearly Inuits
Earth Kingdom are clearly Imperial Chinese
Fire Nation are clearly Imperial Japanese
Air Nomads are clearly Shaolin Monks (Chinese)

Holy cope

he didnt want to make the love of his life and his children into a science project and yes even the well what about impregnating other willing women stuff is retarded. aang is a religious monk, he was not about to do any of that. he already feel bad enough about putting all the weight on tenzin and caring about him that his other kids.

>all these characters are white
>show clearly has brown people
Get your eyes checked faggot, Katara is brown.

>this thread again
It can only get more gay, OP.

Um, who is black then? This is deeply problematic.

None of them, which is why it's essentially a utopia.

The guru maybe?

The Black BVLLS live in the desert. The beetle headed guys. They are darker that the other desert people and were there before anyone else.

Bitch she looks like Jackie Chan's niece

>Look for sexy Korra and Katara cosplays
>it's all niggers instead of sexy Inuit girls
>the Korra cosplayers aren't even /fit/

Attached: 1548433086639.png (500x380, 96.23K)

They're the crimebenders.

Aang would work better with Ty Lee
Imagine that bald head between them giant titties

Look for Toph and Ty Lee cosplays then. That's the real Coomer's choice.

When did whites cope though? Slavery hasn't teached you enough nigger?

Shouldn't fire nation reparations include a huge amount of fertile concubines?
Including Azula

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1496688497877.gif (500x278, 1018.92K)

Or this?

Attached: 1498743680994.png (333x250, 97.44K)

Korra is a Mary Sue. They tried to convey that in almost every scene she's in

ATLA and LOK were made by coomers. And that's a good thing

Kek

Her character has problems from a writing perspective but I wouldn't call it Mary Sue given that two thirds of the show is just her being miserable and failing to live up to expectations.

This is never fully stated in the show but I like to imagine the fire nation colonies are Korea and Manchurian China. We do see a couple of Korean names and characters every now and then. And the United Republic being so pozzed and western would make sense if they're supposed to be their world's version of worst korea and HK.

I think its pretty one the nose that Republic City is an allusion to Hong Kong given the whole plot of the Earth Kingdom claiming it as it's own.

I'm in a similar position genocide/genocided wise and I don't want to kill the genociders, let them rot in prison, it's far worse than taking their life. Now they spend the rest of their days feeling nothing but the regret that they will either eventually die with or kill themselves over.

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEX WITH UNDERAGE GIRLS

Attached: tumblr_939cc88062e0a9c54fa92a4bf29ee06d_3a9d9523_400.jpg (400x439, 43.84K)

SHE WAS 14 WHEN YOU WERE 14 YOU SICK FUCK

Attached: 1427644644745.jpg (1280x720, 48.5K)

And still coming out on top, wich still makes her a mary sue

>if the main character wins at the end that means they're a mary sue
ok

What 14 year old has funbags that big?

Sexy ones.

Its stated in the show she's 14.

Everyone in ATLA should be aged at least 5 if not a few more years for the whole thing to make any kind of sense.

katara got mogged by practically every other girl on the show desu

Please take me with you

>American "anime" drawn by sweatshop Koreans

Why is every animated show like this? Like , I know it's the cheapest route, but it's all so bland.

Nah everyone in TLA was the right age. TLK is proof enough that they never should have gone down the angsty/horny teenagers road.

i can save her

nah he was definitely supposed to be the classic indian guru type

Attached: Black Narcissus 1947 1080p BluRay DD1.0 x264-CtrlHD.mkv_snapshot_00.06.01.979.jpg (1474x1080, 909.2K)

Because Western animation died in the very early 2000s