Prove that you aren't a sheep. Post a universally loved film that you don't enjoy at all

Prove that you aren't a sheep. Post a universally loved film that you don't enjoy at all

Attached: 1649806208740.jpg (1081x1600, 576.18K)

>I'm not a sheep I'm a contrarian
You're most likely also a sheep

The Godfather franchise is overrated. First one was decent. Second is trash. Third is unwatchable.

Attached: ..jpg (600x450, 23.79K)

Attached: images.jpg (1175x1763, 363.5K)

Yeah I can actually related to the Peter Griffin moment, I've never been interested in watching the godfather or ever have.

the real definition of not being a sheep is not watching universally loved films in the first place

Universally loved films I did not enjoy
>Titanic
>Parasite
>Gone with the Wind
>Eternal Sunshine
>Rear Window
>Citizen Cane
>Boogie Nights
>Anything Transformers
>Anything Star Wars
>Anything Harry Potter
>Anything Disney/Pixar in the last decade

Lawrence of Arabia fell apart in the second half. Everything until the intermission was peak cinema

A Clockwork Orange
I like every other Kubrick films to one degree or another but I can't stand that one

>Good Morning Vietnam
>Reservoir Dogs
>Inception
>No Country for Old Men
>The Mask.
>Gangs of New York
>Saving Privet Ryan
>One Flew Over the Cookoos Nest

I really don't like any of these and there all considered classics.

>Prove that you aren't a sheep. Do what I command.
no, I hate you and I hate your thread

Garbage film.

Attached: A6019E2D-4A41-412A-9497-5773940CD5C2.jpg (600x800, 94.19K)

Shawshank redemption is fine. It's not great. If it was on TV I would change the channel

Mediocre, convoluted, melodramatic mess of a movie riddled with plotholes, overrated by virtue of being korean etc. The remake is unironically better simply by being shorter and showing Elizabeth Olsen's tits.
>but dat heckin halway scene with the hammerino!
kys

Attached: MV5BMTI3NTQyMzU5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM2MjgyMQ@@._V1_.jpg (450x666, 97.23K)

I didn't crack a smile during Ghostbusters, though I can see why people would find it funny.

Attached: ghostbusters_1984_290.png (1024x577, 1.15M)

>Boogie Nights
yeah I get that, I couldn´t watch it in entirety. I was too annoyed with the characters, especially Wahlberg.

Attached: 54312341.jpg (474x702, 43.22K)

>Avatar
>universally loved
It's been derided by at least half of the people who saw it for as long as it's been out.

>sheep
Ah the rallying cry of the contrarian, he who bases his entire personality and self worth around hating popular things

Martin Scorsese's whole filmography, i just don't care about the mob.

every single performance was stilted and wooden.
plot was luke warm at best.

Attached: reparted.jpg (1476x1940, 603.67K)

i still like it, but on rewatch it does seem like, kinda goofy (for lack of a better word). like it just doesnt feel like it could be real life

>there will be reddit
Wow bold choice to dislike

Unfunny meme

I hate every movie ever made

Attached: 12345645312311.jpg (800x500, 22.46K)

Everytime is see this thumbnail it looks like a ps2 game cover. Why

me too

Check out Infernal Affairs. It is pretty good. If you don't know, Infernal Affairs is the movie that The Deported basically remde shot for shot

I've never really liked any of the Star Wars movies other than the music being good.

Inglorious bastards
The English patient
Crash

I don't regret watching boogie nights, but I couldn't enjoy it at all

I didn’t like it much either. His performance is great, but the movie is just him being an asshole to HW. But I hated pic related

Attached: 99D53A92-25C4-41F1-AED6-EB5132C60391.jpg (1175x1763, 169.48K)

>Crash
Literally the movie that redpilled me about the Oscars, such a terrible movie.
I felt disgusted by the overly paternal moralism it shoved down the viewers throat.

Attached: 1508093295421.gif (500x352, 2.24M)

You must be a schizo like me to understand that The Departed is a masterpiece. Try not taking your meds.

The vid of OP’s mom sucking BBC

Attached: 47B4F703-7B7C-4918-B7F2-E5AB4BE0D128.jpg (1200x817, 326.77K)

2001: Space Oddessy

Inception, Her, Prisoners, Persona

The Big Lebowski. Entirely neutral view of it.

I came here to say this

Star Wars. All of them.

Attached: 1648024107372.jpg (2308x3264, 2.18M)

Buck Breaking

Entertaining flick, massively overrated by imdb boomers.

Attached: 1629472170535.png (334x500, 287.29K)

No, as a non-sheep I will disregard your demands and tell you to fuck off, faggot, you don't tell me what to do.

These threads suck, there's nothing to reply to.

Blade Runner, easily.

It's a Wonderful Life

This movie was funded by Italians to convince the world that they were So HaRdCoRe!!!1!!1 Actual history major here: nobody gave a flying fuck about the mafia. Their presence in the United States was greatly inflated. Mafia murders and hits rarely made the news, and with the exception of 1 or 2 city blocks per region, they had ZERO 'protection rackets influence. Nobody fucking cared about them. Was just dumb Italians killing other dumb Italians. When Peter Griffin said "it insists upon itself," Seth McFaggot was actually 100% right. Its just a cosplay for non-whites in America to feel like they have a history. They don't.

Attached: download (2).jpg (188x268, 8.47K)

hating things is easy, finding enjoyment in things that others don't and staying true to your subjective feelings is the wolf thing to do. you've all been tricked into outing yourself as sheep

Yeah this sucks

Attached: MV5BY2EwODJiZjAtMDAzMC00YzZjLWFlMTctZmJkYTVjMDFkMmI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (2700x2263, 1.72M)

Godfather
Forrest Gump
No Country for Old Men
Raimi's Spider-Man
any old action-adventure flicks like Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones (except Temple of Doom)

Attached: the-searchers-movie-poster-john-wayne.jpg (580x912, 119.82K)

Joker. Pretenscious and all style and no substance

2001 is a masterpiece of cinematography. Truly a movie decades ahead of its time. And it’s so fucking boring.

The Gambino family alone had over 800 soldiers at its height. The fuck are you on about?

Ride The Pink Horse is a masterpiece.
Tombstone is laughably bad.

Blade Runner
A Clockwork Orange
Independence Day
Dunkirk
Titanic
Fear and Loathing