What snack do you choose for an afternoon matinee?

What snack do you choose for an afternoon matinee?

Attached: F35218D6-95B5-4740-AEC9-4B8987FD04B9.jpg (1893x1058, 717.27K)

Aloe Vera

Attached: aloe.jpg (1500x1500, 119.84K)

Whoppers, though I haven't gone to the theaters in 4 years.

DUUUUUUUUDS

red vines

Nachos

>having an abundance of snack options
Do burgers really??

as a kid it was milk duds then those buncha crunch

sour patck kids

>eating while watching a movie

Attached: B66DA2F7-538B-4A51-8C7A-6FBCD124AD0F.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Whatever is made with real sugar and doesnt have any garbage oils in it

So likely nothing. Closest thing would be popcorn without any "butter"(which is now just buttered flavored oil). As long as its just air popped

Attached: tarte tropezienne.png (533x286, 423.63K)

jicama with chili powder and lemon, in a Tupper brought from home

Reese’s pieces, CRUNCH, or twizzlers. Root Beer or Coke with light ice. Pepsi if they don’t have either. Sometimes I’ll get a hot dog instead of candy.

hit up dollar tree on the way and sneak in a bunch of Peach Rings

A pickled egg and one of those hot dogs from the rotisserie with mustard, relish, tomatoes and onions.

Twizzlers/Red Vines

>not smuggling 6 slices of pizza in your cargo shorts

Attached: 1640765880643.jpg (500x434, 27.15K)

I really want a Payday bar

baked beans

Attached: 6BACCB94-8F5B-4CE6-B26E-3B78211E49D0.jpg (800x450, 59.07K)

always been a sno caps man

Attached: the_crappiest_nonpareils.jpg (679x325, 41.98K)

As I am not American I have the ability to sit for 2 hours in a movie theatre without the need to shovel handfuls of salt or sugar into my body

AYO THIS NIGGA EATIN BEANS

Nothing more embarrassing than seeing a man eating kids candy in public

patrician

Attached: 1642140001264.jpg (1024x718, 509.38K)

The Patrician's choice.

is there adult candy?

beer.

Why are people so insecure over food? You're not supposed to eat it everyday. Its a treat. You don't go to the movies every single day. Why do you euros SEETHE when somebody in america eats anything? Is the portion not teenage girl sized enough? Not enough flax seeds and snails?

just say you're poor

I always have a hard time sneaking mine in. Any tips?

Attached: burger-king-whopper.png (1482x1022, 2.59M)

I like a giant jug of cola and a smaller mug of cola.

Nuts.

Use a fat suit, cut a hole in the side. Sew a pouch in there, and presto. You now have a hidey hole for at least eight whoppers. If anyone tries to pat you down just scream how they are ableist and discriminating against you for being obese, then threaten to take your business to another establishment.

Hey while you're at it start talking like a baby and suck on your moms tits, maybe you'll get a lolipop

Yea it's called drugs and alcohol

None. Eating distracts from the film.

>seething european
Are brownies kids food? Cookies? Cakes? What about a chocolate bar? Is eating chocolate covered strawberries going to destroy your masculinity?

milk duds

having worked in a movie theater in high school buncha crunch was by far the most popular candy with the least popular being the chocolate almonds

The only patrician choice in that pic are those chocolate almonds at the bottom.

rent free

As a kid Raisinets. Now I don't eat candy at all and usually watch films with dinner or just a cold water.

How do you smuggle your dinner into the theater?

What do you eat for dinner? Creamed corn?

I'll smuggle in a sub sandwich or some tacos.

this nigga eatin corn

Really? NOTHING more embarrassing? what if he was simultaneously shitting his pants and getting rejected by the female cashier while eating candy?

adderall and coka cola

Not only that, then he gets hit in the face with a banana cream pie by a clown (the clown repeatedly honks his horn in the man's face afterward)

I'll take milk duds and regular M&M's mixed into a large popcorn with extra butter, please

>afternoon matinee
>matinée means morning

Attached: 6cdii2.jpg (746x500, 94.36K)

Dots or Good & Plenty

matinee pricing at the movies typically goes until the late afternoon, some do matinee pricing all day on certain days for promotions

Sardines & Red Bull

This

Attached: tmntpiekino.jpg (640x400, 77.26K)

>No Glossettes
Robert, can I speak to the manager please?

based

This guy fucks

A bowl of tomato soup

>destroy your masculinity?
>European

heh