But she said she didn't want to be Queen of the Ashes

Why did Dany do it? Why did she start incinerating civilians and burning down infrastructure after the city surrendered?

Attached: _4__Courtesy_of_HBO.0.jpg (1200x800, 50.85K)

Because she's a dumb little girl, unskilled in the art of war

>Bonus question:
Is it a metaphor for what USA did to Baghdad?

Attached: uGhktkuTURBXy8wM2M3NjI1Ny0xYzIzLTQ2NjQtYjdiYy03ZWU1Yjc2ZDY0NjYuanBlZ5GTBc0CgM0BQA.jpg (640x320, 13.54K)

The Lannisters and Targaryens did nothing wrong.

>But she said she didn't want to be Queen of the Ashes
She says this type of shit SO MANY TIMES all throughout the story, it was pretty obvious she would end up being a psychotic murderer. I don't understand why so many people flipped their shit over this.

So King Robert, Varys and Lord Randyll Tarly were right?

The lannisters played both sides of the war with Tyrion puppeting Dany while the Lannisters were in charge of King's Landing and the realm.

Eren Yeager moment.

Capeshitters mad their hero did a bad thing.

I'm rewatching it and the massacre is actually done well and a foreshadowed character twist. They just didn't make it clear in execution why Dany went insane at the sound of the bells. They could have given her an inner flashback montage showing how she was actually insane and why the bells triggered her madness to really drive the point home before the massacre began. In the books, even though they will never be written, I believe Dany's massacre of King's landing scene will be written much better.
>Jaime's character turn at the end is retarded tho

Imagine Tywin and Daenerys joining forces. Tywin as the Queens hand.

The bell tolls for thee
See it kinda just like uhh rhymes, like poetry

>the massacre is actually done well and a foreshadowed character twist. They just didn't make it clear in execution why Dany went insane at the sound of the bells.

What's even worse, the stupid showrunners made it look like she went insane from not getting Jon Snow's cock.

It looks like the lack of dick affected her more than losing two dragons.

Attached: sad dany.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>showrunners say they dumbed the show down so that soccer moms and even footballers can easily follow the story
>years later OP is still filtered
damn son

Attached: 3456534345424.jpg (480x360, 32.74K)

In s2 there is a premonition when she's walking through the magician's tower and seeing visions, one of them is a charred out Iron Throne room with ashes falling around.

Why didn't Tywin offer to do this? He is smart, what are the in book reasons for Tywin not sending an emmisary to ally with Dany and sponsor her rise to the throne?

Why does she call herself a queen?
king and queen are not equal, hence why Prince Philip wasn't made a king-consort, because he would have outranked Elizabeth.
Many medieval queens used the male-title of king, in order larp as male-ruler.

You're right. The reasons for her insanity was that she wasn't popular at the Winterfell parties and Jon Snow stopped dicking her down. The season could have still been saved if they showed legitimate reason's for Dany's madness and had a Hamlet style episode of her life and going insane before the King's Landing sack episode.

she's my hotqueen

Attached: 1558128822177.webm (1920x1080, 2.52M)

Why in the motherfuck would a Lannister give support to an usurper a continent away? They had just won a decade or longer campaign to steal the throne for themselves and you think they should just hand it over to some crazy inbred? Even if you think they ought to does a family with the tactics they employ seem like they would do such a thing?

I'm talking about while King Robert was on the Throne and Ned was his hand.

it was established in the books and season 1 that the targs can go insane, its just random. dany and her brother got the insane gene

I thought the ending was actually well done. I thought the hound vs mountain fight sucked and made no sense tho

>Loses all of her Westerosi forces
>Loses a dragon
>Loses Jorah
>Only truly loses her mind once her chocolate handmaiden gets killed

Attached: 1643134402288.jpg (600x549, 33.69K)

The Lannisters were already plotting shit against Robert. And again, they're not siding with an inbred psycho in another continent.

Why are you retards still discussing a show years after its ended without understanding the characters or their motivations

Read the books

She lost 2 dragons for retarded reasons

Based Dany just wanting to fulfill prophecy

>retarded cunt throughout the show
>turns into a 10/10 autism authoritarian in the right before the last episode
It's not fair.

Another filtered victim. It wasn't one particular loss that broke her. It was the sum of them.

Because it was a good show. Even season 8 was good despite Euron being bad

So she's a fucking pussy then

>i will liberate my people
>who are all Nazis and deserve being gassed, raped and bombed

Attached: 1648134557511.jpg (1026x451, 55.73K)

If you enjoyed anything past season 5 you completely missed everything that made it special in the first place

a song of ice and fire is my favourite story of all time even in its unfinished state and season 7&8 of game of thrones are the worst seasons of television I’ve ever seen in my life.

VGH, the saviour of the valarian race...

stop gatekeeping

Because his daughter was Queen?

Tyrion is a bad character nooo muh dad is mean to me time to kill him

This

No. Gatekeeping is based, only redditors think otherwise

Attached: 57EF6C5F-94AD-4074-9BD5-BA9F0E1ADA29.jpg (440x698, 31.54K)

>if you disagree with me on this book adaptation it means you're from reddit
This is why people laugh at gatekeeping bookfags. Enjoy knowing that the books will never get done and this show will serve as the only conclusion to the series.

Filtered, unironically. Of course she did it.

Mental illness

>The season could have still been saved
Well, no.

There's still the issue of "The Long Night" that lasted 3 hours and the quick, unsatisfying, completely stupid resolution of the Night King and his army of the dead.

Attached: night king arya.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

So much goodwill pissed away.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 89.55K)

looks hot

>I can perceive my surroundings and my reflexes are fast enough that I can spin 180 degrees and catch an adult woman in mid-air.'

>But I can't follow the motion of an object falling 2 feet under the acceleration of gravity. That's my one weakness.

I've never watched an episode of this show and I'm still mad on your behalf.

Because she was a vicious authoritarian and this was signposted very early when she happily people by the hundreds.

>The Long Night
>done before bedtime
>half of the casualties didn't need to die at all
>the last supper dinner party from the night before lasted longer than the war itself.
>by midday already planning the next "war"

Attached: 2537445453454.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

Believe it or not, this particular scene pisses me off even more (and that's saying a lot, in an episode plagued by terrible moments).

Attached: dothraki.webm (532x300, 2.84M)

>What if, my queen, we get a zombie from beyond the wall and take it to kIng's Landing?

FUCK OFF

Attached: tyrion-lannister-beard.jpg (1000x600, 89.51K)

He didn't have to perceive much since she was screaming her head off, as she lunged at him from who knows how far away. If a beach ball was making an air horn sound and was heading in your direction with your back turned, odds are you'd be able to turn around and catch it before it hit you too.

>In the books, even though they will never be written, I believe Dany's massacre of King's landing scene will be written much better.
Adding Faegon to things will help it a lot. I can see more people choosing him over Dany and that not helping.

I'm still angry holy shit fucking D&D

You rang?

Attached: 15563534.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

>enjoying season 4
Way to out yourself as a brainlet

Sadder still is that they already did this in the book, I think in the second one, where they bring a severed twitching hand down to King's Landing. After awhile though the hand stopped moving so nobody believed it.

jesus christ, david and dan are retarded

Season 4 was great what are you talking about

Attached: watchers on the wall.png (1899x947, 2.9M)

> the Lannisters were in charge of King's Landing and the realm
False, the Iron Bank were in charge of the realm

Season 4 is fanfiction trash with exciting moments that make people forget the awful writing.

There's a competition around here for when did people start hating the show the earliest. After a while s5 became the norm and well no one wants to be seen as a normie so now you have to say a time before then. In one of the last threads some user said he started watching the first episode and noticed that one of the actors had a bad hairstyle so he turned it off. So I guess he won and everyone else is just fighting for second place.

>Hey bro, let's put our entire army outside of our walls

Attached: HJakx6H0_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11.86K)

You are so fucking warped by reddit and the term "contrarian"

>reddit
Rentfree.
>

The cracks were legitimately visible in Season 2, but I think it holds up decently until Tywin dies.

Eat a dick

Attached: gameofthrones14_123-2000.jpg (2000x1332, 374.59K)

Because fuck 'em, that's why.
We should do this to all American cities.

because they wanted to make starwars things and rushed the last two series.
fortunately I appeared in the 7th series, and so am. unblemished by their poor choices.

>There's a competition around here
"here" suggesting comparison to a different message board
>After a while s5 became the norm
Indicates you came here after season 5
>and well no one wants to be seen as a normie
"Normie", caring about other poster's opinions

Yep, it's reddit

>posts an exciting moment surrounded by awful writing

I missed the end of the series because my subscription ran out, did kaleesi and jon snow marry in the end, and if so where did they move to, because I guess jon convinced her to have a simple life.
thanks

>"here" suggesting comparison to a different message board
No it doesn't. Here just meant the GoT threads. Again rentfree. Everything you type is about reddit. Even if my statement suggested another message board who would you automatically assume that place when there's thousands off message boards? Did they hurt (you)? Go sort it out with them.

Nah it's a great moment and a fantastic episode overall, Season 4 is awesome.

Attached: image (1).jpg (2000x1125, 286.79K)