Why doesnt he like Kurbicks, The Shining

why doesnt he like Kurbicks, The Shining

Attached: Stephen-King.jpg (800x603, 76.78K)

drumpf broke this man

Kubrick denounced the pedos

i don't know. why did ullman lie to jack about the ""previous caretaker""?

Attached: totally not satan.png (1920x1040, 1.85M)

No one like The Shining at the time.

He rotted his brain with coke long ago

Because Kubrick didn't acquiesce to Kings most retarded ideas from the book or from their private conversations before production, but instead just took what he liked and then wrote his own movie. This pissed King off because he's possessive about his material and has an ego I guess

Attached: FMtUqAbXMAMPKF-.jpg (900x1200, 270.71K)

what a retard
imagine falling for any warpropaganda from any source right now

Attached: 1638002721756.gif (280x180, 1.36M)

Just look at him and tell me he's never stuck his fingers up a toddlers ass

he literally told him about 'the incident' though

Because he took out the child orgy. Like why even make a movie if you’re going to miss the whole fucking point?

of course he does. he stands with whatever the media tells him to stand with

Because it cut out all the crap and actually told a decent story.

yeah
>Charles Grady killed his family
>it would be real bad if you KILLED YOUR FAMILY
>satan appears to Jack later as Delbert Grady
>satan takes on many names
>delbert grady tells Jack he needs to CORRECT HIS WIFE
>YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE CARETAKER
>KILL YOUR FAMILY
>SIN SIN SIN

Haha

Attached: RandallFlagg.jpg (475x349, 41.72K)

>>it would be real bad if you KILLED YOUR FAMILY
>wink wink
yeah that was a bit over the top

All of kings stories are centered around himself.
Kubrick didn't feel like catering to the ego of a junkie writer and added his own themes.

You’re mixing up books dummy.

>implying he doesn't tell the same story in all his books

Jay Leno was naked somewhere when this was shot.

>I’m wrong so I’ll just change what I meant until it looks like I’m not wrong

just shut up retard, it was a fucking joke you autistic fart

this, there's no good guys here. russia has every right to take over "ukraine" and their nato puppets

Mother fucker so old it looks like he barely stands period

Because Jack Torrance was the ultimate unholy triumvirate of King's self-insert MC.
>writer
>teacher
>alcoholic
In his mind, for all intents and purpose, Jack Torrance was Stephen King. And then Jack Nicholson comes in, acting like a maniac waiting to blow up, instead of le tortured souls seeking for redemption and battling his inner demons and shit.

Here. That's the fucking story. It's not about retarded fire hoses with teeth, living bushes and useless imaginary friend. None of the things Kubrick cut out was good anyway. Fuck, it wasn't even relevant to the plot, since the story remains almost 100% the same, even despite few (seemingly) major changes like Halloran's death.

He's a retard

Exactly.
Russia was pulling out the inevitable until it became obvious that Ukrainians are retards who don't understand warnings and peace talks, and Ukraine is, well Ukraine.

The only good guys there are LDNR because they didn't like to participate in clown fiesta that is Ukraine.

Guys a hack, the only interesting things he’s written was the first part of the Stand and the Gunslinger. Everything else is shit.

because Kubrick is a jew

i wish usa joined russia and china against the globohomo and the deep state. but that's not happening before the american people as one rise over their puppet rulers

>contrarian retards supporting ex-KGB agent genociding civilians, just because he doesn't like faggots
Americunts. I fucking swear...

Because the Ukraine would have invaded Russia or what?
They may be a corrupt shithole but that doesn't excuse that napoleon-complex freak and his dreams of resurrecting the ussr. This is literally the dumbest war in the last 100 years.

>I support [current thing]
>no, I am not actually doing anything about it, but check out my shirt
How did these people become so brave?

Jokes are funny, or at least obvious, just continue to go through life being fucking stupid, I don’t care either way friend

good god this mother fucker is the ugliest person alive

Yes. Ukraine is a colder Pakistan, they'd have worked themselves up to attack Russia and then they'd slap Article 5 when their military adventure went south.

the movie surpassed the source material, which made for bruised egos

He's a writer, and he likes his story. Kubrick took a very artistic direction with his interpretation, but King probably felt that it left out too much.

>not being pro-Zelensky is being pro-Putin
OH NO NO NO NO

What a faggot
HAHAHAHAHAA

He looks like an old lady who wants to complain that the soap shelf isn't where it used to be and she's suffering from early dementia and the soap shelf she's thinking of was in another store.

Imagine writing over 100 books and only having 1 or 2 arguably worth reading

The movie feels like a parody. A unhinged writer's descent into madness from procrastination. The book, although cheesy, at least tells a seemingly genuine story about alcoholism.

Pretty sure it was the van.

>entire library is just shitty genre fiction

Yes. But only during full moon, so they'd turn into werewolves first.
You're not very bright, aren't you?

No one even mentioned Zelensky, retard.

Just the hallway girls scene in Kubrick's Shining is more memorable and unsettling than literally anything King ever wrote. I'd be mad too if someone else effortlessly mogged me that hard in adapting my own shit.

You're an idiot.

he wrote alot more books worth reading.
but
>100 books
i feel like he wrote way more.

I'm pretty sure he wrote around 80 story-oriented books (novels, novellas, short stories compilations). But he also wrote some non-fiction stuff, so it may be around 100 at this point.

>Have the eyesight of a pear tree
>Become a writer
Science has damned us. It's cursed us with all of the evils that people should never have been able to perform.

Attached: 1613910550149.png (640x600, 43.61K)

Ahhh actual russian prop shills

because Kubruck made it better and King gets very asshurt whenever somebody takes his dumb stories and improves them

He wasn't allowed to make a cameo appearance

He was the guy in the fur suit giving head.

>inspired multiple school shooters
>bht its ok because i wear a shirt
Mans a complete incel

based and /gif/ pilled

No animal hedges sprang to life

he got cucked out of his own intellectual material, of course hes a bitter faggot. imagine being a mediocre painter and then michaelango comes along, takes a mild interest in one of your paintings, paints his own version thats 10,000 times better than your shitty deviantart paintings and then he just leaves while giving you the finger.

have a single gay family member and youll defend 10,000 warcrimes if it means gays get murdered

Nope. Why would I do that? What kind of retarded American way of thinking is that?