Dr Who Goes Gay

>Doctor Who’s showrunner has teased that the upcoming Easter special will see the Doctor and her companion Yasmin finally address their romantic feelings for each other.
>Chris Chibnall said conversations between the pair, played by Jodie Whittaker and Mandip Gill, would be “developing and taking place” during the one-off episode, called Legend Of The Sea Devils.
>Since first appearing on screen 60 years ago, The Doctor has often been involved in romantic subplots, but this would be the first same-sex relationship with a companion on TV.
msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/tv/doctor-who-easter-special-to-address-developing-yasmin-romance/ar-AAW62nS?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2286087a8cbd4ed9ab459b9ca73c2e06

All I can say is finally. About time this show left the stone age.
Hopefully we get some hot lez makouts.

Attached: drwhoyaz.jpg (474x281, 17.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/tv/doctor-who-heres-whats-really-wrong-with-chris-chibnalls-run/
tardis.fandom.com/wiki/The_Shadow_in_the_Mirror_(webcast)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares?

This period in time is going to date so badly. Like the bloom era of video games. "Now we
can do this thing, let's every single one of us make every scene have it"

they should had made a spin-off show with Missy, let the Dr. rest for a while the ideas cook.

"the lesbian era"

Is this a big deal? The first Doctor was a father and grandfather. He's always loved women.

Stopped watching years ago. Might as well go full woke for all I care this series is dead in the water

She's basically always been doing a bad impersonation of Tennant, so may as well throw in the companion romance while we're at it

Series is treading water until RTD comes back anyway

Yeah it actually makes more sense than her suddenly being attracted to men.
She changed physically but her sexuality was not affected.
Yasmin's a fucking joke though
>brown!
>Muslim!
>policewoman!
>lesbian!
How many yass queens can you fit into one character

Doesnt matter the doctor is male
We all know the doctors female form is just a curse done by daleks, cybermen and the silence

>Jodie
>canon

Attached: 1505865896513.jpg (351x352, 12.78K)

You can't have gay Muslims, it's against their religion or something.

>Doctor lezzes out with poo

Attached: 02.png (259x194, 47.55K)

There's some 'liberal' Muzzies who just do whatever the fuck they want. Same in any religion

Attached: 1649293604168.png (1200x1200, 30.96K)

Attached: 20220412_024756.jpg (250x248, 20.37K)

I thought the Doctor was genderless now.. how can they be "gay"?

>leftoids turn someone into faggot

Whoa this is unprecedented development, how brave can they get?

Can't be gay if they are gender fluid
Can't be in a legitimate sexual relationship as The Doctor is an alien, its literally bestiality, what you support the doctor fucking lower beings? Ok Goatfuckers cool beans!

>the woke get everything they deserved
Enjoy your genderless animal fucker character.

Attached: chibnall-era.jpg (460x512, 46.77K)

You see, the problem was it wasn't woke ENOUGH. It should really be MORE woke. Clearly all you -ists and -phobes are to blame.

Attached: woke.jpg (697x705, 224.88K)

Are they going to wrestle in a mud pit?
If not I’m not watching

Yurifags in bodybags

>her
But The Doctor is male, currently in female body? Is it gay? Wouldn't it just make him transman? This is dumb as fuck

>Am I wrong?
>No, everyone else is and I must double down
kek

It's like that episode of Black Mirror.

bleedingcool.com/tv/doctor-who-heres-whats-really-wrong-with-chris-chibnalls-run/

its actually an interesting article. it complains about how the change in the doctor from being an avenging angel of righteousness, and a force for change, to being a whiny virtue signaller who just complains and preaches

I remember back when Series 11 was airing, people were complaining that gay characters were constantly being introduced in episodes only to kill them off. There definitely was a change to being a lot more virtue signally, take the episode where the end of the episode revealed that the destroyed planet they were on is Earth, and that humans destroyed the Earth because of climate change and they literally turned into monsters because of that.

Dr Who is an alien not a human

>a whiny virtue signaller who just complains and preaches
Yep that's Jodie

>to being a whiny virtue signaller who just complains and preaches
so a woman?

>The worst example is in "Kerblam" where the Doctor goes after an activist-turned-terrorist out to bomb the customers of an Amazon-like business because it treats its employees like crap. It's a common neoliberal, pro-capitalist tactic to paint activists and protesters as murderous terrorists in order to render their valid arguments against Capitalist practices invalid. The same tactic was used to smear the Occupy Wall Street protesters in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises back in 2012. Meanwhile, the Doctor leaves the AI running the business intact even after it murdered at least one innocent employee to punish the protester. In the past, the Doctor would have wiped out the computer system for committing murder. This was one of the worst moral failures the Doctor has ever committed in the history of the show. At the very least, she should have cancelled her Amazon – sorry, Kerblam account. But she didn't even do that.
Kerblam was a horrible episode, Tennant would hunt down Bezos and thrown him into a black hole at the end

Attached: images.jpg (245x180, 10.62K)

>classic era: destroyed planet turns out to be Earth because Time Lord glowniggers fucked it up
>chinballs era: destroyed planet turns out to be Earth because climate change is... le bad!
They could at least be original with the virtue signalling.

>Kerblam was a horrible episode, Tennant would hunt down Bezos and thrown him into a black hole at the end

Kek I unironically miss Tennant's murderous sociopathic rampages being written by RTD as the 'anger of a righteous man'. Can't wait for more of those when he takes over

>Dr Who Goes Gay
>implying

Attached: tumblr_loihqeFKCd1qmkg7ro1_540.jpg (500x375, 78.45K)

Reminder Cornell retconned that and ruined it

Attached: The_Shadow_in_the_Mirror.png (800x672, 674.54K)

They have to try and get the zoomers back somehow, I guess.

Same

Not canon

What the fuck is this shit

So the guy who wrote the original story writes another one retconning it and it's not canon? Even though it's animated and on one of the official Doctor Who channels?

based Chibnall

Man-made horrors beyond our comprehension

Jodie isn't the Doctor, so this is just fanfic

I love the idea of the Time Lord FBI hanging out with Davros trying to nudge him into organizing a genocide...I'm remembering now that they literally made that episode with Tom Baker (Genesis of the Daleks) and it was actually pretty good.

>take the episode where the end of the episode revealed that the destroyed planet they were on is Earth, and that humans destroyed the Earth because of climate change and they literally turned into monsters because of that.
The Mysterious Planet? oh no, wait, it was The Curse of Fenric!

>suddenly being attracted to men
You know that's coming.

>So the guy who wrote the original story writes another one retconning it and it's not canon? Even though it's animated and on one of the official Doctor Who channels?
Yes. However, every comment made on Doctor Who by a wasted RTD at 4am to some obscure fan podcast is pure unquestionable canon. Problem?

Attached: R-2941931-1539363589-6328.jpg (510x499, 115.39K)

The show died with Capaldi (the best modern Doctor Who). I might check out the first new RTD episode, but honestly I'm fine with it being dead now

Attached: 1583099489815.gif (304x304, 1.09M)

Attached: Girl-throwing-up-in-the-toilet-300x193.png (300x193, 106.22K)

When are they going to announce the new Dr? I'd love Michael Sheen and a more neo gothic Tardis. Hopefully RTD delivers

tardis.fandom.com/wiki/The_Shadow_in_the_Mirror_(webcast)

It's gonna be a gay or a tranny unfortunately

this is factually true though, nuwho was at its best when it was pozzed to shit

this wouldn't be SO bad if it actually made sense. but these actors and characters have no chemistry whatsoever

If only we had the Valeyard to exist and point out how their behavior only serves to gatekeep an archaic system of ruling over time and space

It's Tom Riley.

The guy who played Robin Hood in Peter Capaldi episode Robots Of Sherwood. Announcement to be made this Easter Weekend probably before airing of The Legend Of Sea Devils episode in attempt to further market and advertise show to as many people as possible. He will be appearing in 60th Anniversary Special alongside Matt Smith and David Tennant though no word if we will see Jodie Whittaker regenerate into him at end of her final episode as current leaks are as she begins to regenerate the episode will cut to montage of 13th Doctor clips as Jodie Whittaker own recording version of Coldplay's Yellow plays before credits start to roll out.

This could have been a /who/ thread but instead you made this

Yaz was so devoid of character but somehow has stayed the longest out of all the modern companions. This led to the retarded fanbase inventing a relationship for her which Chibnall has just inserted and pretended he always planned

>cut to montage of 13th Doctor clips as Jodie Whittaker own recording version of Coldplay's Yellow plays
I really hope this is true for the hilarity

Attached: masterbait.png (692x540, 565.28K)

>It's Tom Riley.
>Cis Straight White guy in current year

Attached: 1645636798884.jpg (956x808, 136.04K)

Why are you being so homophobic user, love is love.

Attached: 1566569099013.jpg (829x756, 91.15K)

No. No, no, no, The Doctor wasn't involved in romantic subplots until you remade the damn thing in the 2000s. Nu-who is for faggots

And from whence did you gather this Intel from, I pray thee tell?

I think this is the least gay relationship the doctor can have. I still think of them like 11 or 12 wearing a girl suit and who wants to see 12 kissing a dude?

>who wants to see 12 kissing a dude?
Jack kissed 10 but that was OK because you were not a chud back then.

Attached: 9th_Doctor_shirtless.jpg (1250x710, 49.82K)

Romance adds to the drama and pathos of the whole thing. If you're opposed to it I can only imagine you're some weird New Atheist who wants the Doctor to be autistic and not feel emotions.

Attached: dw.jpg (1600x1201, 752.81K)

>hot lez makouts
Only if you re-cast.

Dr Poooooo HEY!
The Tardis!

romance good.
retarded romance retarded.
simple as.

Attached: Rose_MOST_IMPORTANT.jpg (728x680, 132.92K)