Raising money for sick hospital children is... LE BAD

>raising money for sick hospital children is... LE BAD

Attached: jim.jpg (2560x1920, 545.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-QUuCWNyvv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jimmy i'll fix OPs asshole

>Nurses in the hospital told the children to pretend to be sleeping when he came over because everyone knew what he was doing

Yet nobody ever said a fucking word until he was dead. He basically died a national hero

youtu.be/-QUuCWNyvv8

I’m mad that I clicked on this. Now my feed is going to be peppered with schizo chud shit for weeks.

death to nonces and death to retard schizos like you

Based

>huffing contrarianism so hard that you defend a dude who raped hospitalized children

Attached: 1649108172458.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

>raping children and fucking corpses is... LE BAD

you unironically use the word "chud" so you deserve any suffering you receive

he lived and died a national hero, none of the seething from the fags in this thread or anywhere can changed that. Thank you based Jim

> muh hospitallized children

Attached: Jimmy-jimmy-ed-edd-n-eddy-24174794-240-210.jpg (240x210, 6.65K)

the question is should his good deeds and memory be erased ? He probably helped more people than he raped. And why did the Netflix doc made a big point of mentioning he was catholic? Had he been any other faith they probably would have called attention to it.

I hate that there's a new documentary because I keep seeing this guy's face looking back at me when I open Yea Forums.

i hope you get molested so you can discover how le funny it is

> what makes you think I wasn't
Honestly molestation isn't that bad, most people get molested by family members, I would have preferred if it was a national hero saving countless lives

>i hope you get molested

Attached: barbara-chandler-9324-normal.jpg (355x500, 52.04K)

>catholic
>raped kids

yep checks out

Now then now then that’s not a very nice thing to say

Attached: 527A3A12-B8E0-4C8A-B049-4D75B7FD1DC5.jpg (919x1227, 235.66K)

Was there any hard evidence that he actually molested kids? Not trying to defend a pedophile, but was it like MJ where there isn't real proof? Just people accusing him AFTER he died?

>most people get molested by family members
user, I'm sure that's what they told you, but...

How do chuds cope with the fact that stopping pedophilia means white genocide?

>stopping pedophilia means Jew genocide?
ftfy

Same thing. Anglogermcucks and jews are both Asian migrants

Hundreds of victims spoke out and others have seen him do it

eye witness testimonies are completely useless

how do shitskins cope with the fact that their entire existence is cope and seethe

yeah, they were probably misremebering

By being European and not Asian of course

Attached: 222120A1-B216-4979-8962-E0BDCE4B8631.jpg (640x393, 112.58K)

Muslims are even worse

4 people accused Michael Jackson who was acquitted twice in court

Hundreds accused Savile

no cap fr fr, droppin that fire science, son

Attached: thasrite.jpg (500x500, 44.13K)

>nonces scores of kids whilst obtaining a knighthood, raising millions for charity, being friends with the royals and prime minster, and gets away with it all until after his death

Hows about that then?

Attached: 1634420032470.jpg (1379x1723, 399.36K)

The documentary didn't even explain how he got away with it, and who helped him, who he was involved with, etc.

It just said the cops were inept oafs. Right. Because that's so believable for 40+ years. The secrets of the royal family's occult dealings will never be revealed.

Attached: savile jew.jpg (1200x630, 75.94K)

Molestation of children is only bad because it makes them fags and trannies later in life
T. Fag and tranny

>should his good deeds and memory be erased
and what are you going to do, hypnotize it out people’s minds? you’re just as impotent as the guys who “erased” Joe Paterno’s wins

lol, based George

why is this guy being shilled so hard lately? usually the only time people actively spam against stuff like this is because they fear people talking about it

IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT OF HIS BROW

Attached: YkjoT32[1].png (669x632, 325.25K)

the number of pedophiles never changes user, its just how good they are in overing it up and anglos and amerimutts prefer to just covering it up for them until it because too obvious while muslims just rape kids in public Right politicians and industry people are rapping little kids and everyone chooses to ignore it

No one investigated him because it was in no ones interest to do so, he didn't really make any enemies except the few retarded kids he nonced. He raised millions for charity and made TV shows that drew like 20 million viewers - politicians and people in the entertainment business loved him for that. A few small time journalists tried but they had no evidence and pushing things further would have been career suicide.

Reminder that his case comes up next Thursday

Netflix released a 2-part docu of him and as Yea Forums has some edgy kids rummaging around, they want to show their cool edge by telling how based this pedo was.

>case

>Comes
>Up
>Next
>Thursday

Attached: 1646717659552.jpg (615x409, 42.94K)

You've been farming a lotta (You)'s

depressing

Dear Jim,

Please fix it for me to get (You)'s on Yea Forums

He raised more than money for the children I hear.

thanks for the explanation

ohohohohooooo now then now then now then

Attached: 1624713566854.jpg (640x360, 33.39K)

be on TV for 50 years still considered a national treasure when you die in 2012. Then the truth comes out and they have to remove and destroy your headstone because its so offensive. Yeah that's pretty based.

You can't read this story and think "There's nothing wrong with British genetics and the mental state"

he saved their lives so technically he owns them

>sweat brow
And the cunny juice from his willing admirers

Kek! This user has been doing daily Savile threads and reaping huge benefits. I'm impressed

Quick, give your energy and we can get the spirit of 'r Jim to appear!

Attached: -DRD-_Spiritualists_Shoppe_-_Seance_Table1.jpg (680x497, 108.34K)

>Was Saville in fact a trans...?
well that explains it

>And why did the Netflix doc made a big point of mentioning he was catholic?
Jewish people attack Christianity whenever possible. Rabbis sucking mutilated baby dicks and raping little boys will never be the subject of a mainstream documentary.

>doesn't get to the accusations or interviews until half way through the second episode

Man, whoever made this doc needs to learn pacing

>be /pol/tard
>see sleazy rich powerful jew/anglo/black accused of rape
>GOD DAMN SJWS AT IT AGAIN, OPRESSING THE POOR MILLIONAIRES, HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT DO IT IT WAS ALL THE W H I T E LIBERALS

Attached: 1640684955687.jpg (523x410, 74.68K)

>George is the only one who doesn't put up with his shit and is clearly disturbed being around him

Georgechads..

Stay winning

They had to explain to the foreigners just how popular Jimmy was first