*Gets away with everything*

*Gets away with everything*
HOW'S ABOUT THAT THEN?

Attached: 20121031-sir-jimmy-savile-tevemusorat-promotalja3.jpg (645x430, 173.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lj8Qtkred8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kikeflix shill thread

>victims ranged from ages 5 to 75
>was raping and molesting people for literally decades
>constant rumors that Jimmy liked young girls
>looks like a fucking pedophile
>got away with it all

Attached: 1614219144006.png (562x422, 425.62K)

Any better documentaries on this paedo?

>Documentary doesn't even mention him diddling corpses, only some generic grooming
Shitflix

>He was awarded the OBE in 1971 and was knighted in 1990
wtf is wrong with bongs

Literally who?

He fucking won

Your dad

Saville is a real-life Vic Mackey

people dont look like pedophiles, just looks like most other men his age especially when he became famous

he's a wizard
someone posted a schizo documenatry abotu it yesterday

He looks so much like my dad, I hate that. My dad was a notorious pedophile too. He bought my mom when she was 13 from her crackhead parents for $300 when he was 35 and kept her prisoner in his home deep in the country where no one could help and kept her there for 4 years until she escaped. Also he killed at least 12 people that I'm aware of. Good thing he is dead now. I found one of the dead bodies down by the creek buried in a shallow grave

As a rule big institutions like the BBC don't like scandals and will do stupid shit before acknowledging a problem. Kind of like how pedo priests in the Catholic Church would be moved to another parish when people complained about them to bishops.

They mentioned it in very brief passing.

he does look like a pedophile

HEH HEH HEH HEH I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT AS IT HAPPENS GUYS AND GALS HOWS ABOUT THAT THEN GOOD HEAVENS!

Is there a new programme/film coming out about this nonce?

It's the only explanation I can think of for the constant threads.

Attached: unimpressed Englishman.png (445x638, 24.86K)

YOU KEEP POSTING THIS THREAD

YOU ARE A NIGGER

KILL YOURSELF

My case is up next Thursday

yes. nigflix did a thing on him

He was also made a Knight Commander of St Gregory the Great by Pope John Paul II.

>Jimmy savile says this
HOW COULDNT WE SEE THE EVIL IN PLAIN SIGHT!!????
>James Gunn makes dozens of pedo baby rape tweets
they're just jokes chud, quit overreacting

Why did he die with his fingers crossed?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lj8Qtkred8

you only say that because you know now that he is a pedophile

Adam Schiff looks like a pedophile.

ar jimmeh

Attached: 1549408450327.jpg (1020x931, 150.59K)

>”Jingle jangle jewellery, goodness gracious, now then now then, GET YOUR FUCKING RAT OUT OR YOU’RE FUCKING GOING MISSING AGAIN BUT PERMANENTLY YOU LITTLE COW, ooo howzabout that then, young man young man, I’m fit as a butcher’s dog guys and gals, now then now then”
What did he mean by this?

The Man that Groomed a nation of Bongs

worzel gummidge

Just like joe Biden

Attached: Pedo and the Mouse.png (607x654, 901.88K)

The two Louie Theroux specials

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

Attached: 1630369121009.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Yeah, that tends to happen when the Royal Family is covering your ass. They all knew, and let him do it. Charles probably participated, that sick fuck

Are you still telling everyone I’m dead? Reply to my fucking texts you little cunt, I put a roof over your head and you fucking owe me. It’s fucking collection time.

How did he get so much power? What skills did he really have? He looks like the village idiot, isn't funny, rambles like a madman at times so Bongbros please tell me why he was so close to such powerful people? Why would anyone in a high position ever consult with this dork for any sort of advice? All I got from the documentary was that he was just famous for his "fix-it" stuff and donating a lot of money or some such. Boggles my mind.

>hardest working man in showbiz

>dedicate your free time to charity

>raise billions (adjusting for inflation) to build and renovate hospitals

>mentally ill broads in looney bins make up stories about you

>everyone NPC believes it because your schtick is playing a dodgy geezer character

>condemn him for made up crimes after he is dead and can't defend himself

Attached: jimmysavilephotographedin2007.jpg (2197x1463, 298.95K)

Kappy named James Gunn as a pedo, among many others. Tom Hanks appears in Epstein's flight logs. Honestly, I just assume 9/10 big names in Hollywood diddled kids at some point, or are actively diddling as I type this post

>(((renovate))) hospitals

Kappy came off as a complete schizo, can’t take him seriously

>>got away with it all
Except hell is real and he didn't

>the BBC is making a tv drama about Jimmy Savile, with Steve Coogan portraying Savile.
will it be any good?

Attached: prc_218899860.jpg (2400x1260, 470.19K)

Initial allegations were being made before his death, but the police kept "accidentally" losing the files. After his death, there's no need to cover him anymore, because dead men can't spill secrets regarding who else may have been involved, like his good buddy, Prince Charles
He may have come off as a schizo, but I'll be damned if that wasn't an interesting video he tweeted shortly before his death, of little kids working a bathhouse. What sort of bathhouse employs children? Where did he acquire that video?

Don't forget him raping extremely mentally ill people along with literal corpses.

>Has multiple ties to Ghislaine Maxwell, her Mossad father, and her sister
lmao

>hell is rea
Goy cope

That's like if The Weinstein Company made a show about Harvey

>BBC
>Drama about Jimmy Savile
That's ironic, no?

coogan gives me creepy vibes so he's perfect.

I stopped reading the internet for years so missed that video. I saw stuff after he was already dead. I don’t deny sick shit going on in upper levels of Hollywood but think people trying to look for shit everywhere are just gonna find confirmation bias and turn off normies.

Sorry love I think the looney bin want you back, I'll ring for a porter

lmao what, you think the Royal Family isn't infested with pedos? Andrew was good friends with Epstein and Maxwell, Charles was tight with Savile

Lord Mountbatten was identified as a beast by both the FBI and Irish government. He’s linked to a shitload of sexual abuse evidence and was Prince Charles’ “Uncle Dickie” and they shared a “special relationship”. The males are up to their balls in this shit..

Recognizing talent, hard work and dedication is part of fostering an exemplary society, no matter the field and the monarchy proudly stands by it. We honour master craftsmen with MBEs, e.g. distillers, bookbinders, glassblowers get them. Why should pedophilic rapists be any different?

And whatchu gonna do about it, bitch?
Nothing
Go back to work, wagie

I'm not about to start Fedposting on a Mongolian Basket Weaving Chatroom, but something should be done in Minecraft, I think

>quirky guy is supposedly a perv for over 40 years
>shitloads of """allegations""" come out after he's dead
>not a single shred of tangible proof
so finding neverland 2?

>bunch of jfs that funded the IRA
>another bunch of jfs that funded the IRA
>reputable sources
lol no

One doesn’t work and you will address me by my proper title, “Her Majesty”, you inconsequential little peasant.

I think ITV is making it, the BBC is just broadcasting it.