Why aren't you doing this user?

>Want to watch kino, but have no idea what to watch
>Get an idea
>Look up "transphobic movies" on google.
>Click on some leftytrash websites
>Make list of movies
>repeat with other buzzwords "racist", "sexist", "bigoted" etc.
>Now have whole list of kino

Attached: Screenshot_20220411-111103_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2218, 695.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesnt he punch them in the face?

Takes the hotdog in hand to find out. Kino

Give list. I don't want to give those sites any clicks.

>Transphobic
Crocodile Dunde
Naked Gun
Naked Gun 2
Naked Gun 3
40-Year old Virgin
The Hangover
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Silence of the Lambs
Bee Movie

>Racist
Birth of a Nation
Temple of Doom
The Dictator
The eternal Jew
The littlest repel
White Dog
White chicks
Bring down the house
Breakfast at Tiffanys
Song of the South

>Sexist
Wolf of Wall Street
Transformers
Once upon a time in America
Sex and the City 2
Knocked up
Baby Boy
Full metal jacket

>Offensive
9/11
Tropic Thunder
Passion of The Chirst
South Park: Bigger, longer, uncut
Freaks
The Antichrist
Human Centipede
Borat

There are more, but you have to find them yourself

Kangaroo Jack for homophobic.

it's not like you cunts will let us forget

wtf. naked gun three was the only one to bomb on trannies

40 Year Old Virgin is transphobic? How?

>watching Bee Movie to own the libs

They joke about one of the dudes getting head from a tranny and make fun of him for it

>The Dictator
The one by Chaplin or the one with Sacha Baron Cohen?

Definitely the shitty Cohen movie. His trolling is God tier, but his writing is embarrassingly bad.

FMJ is more casually racist than sexist. And I still want some good, low-angle stuff...

Attached: 3701116310_a25d0b8631_t.jpg (85x100, 4.04K)

FMJ is sexist because...?

>9/11 and the passion of the christ are "offensive"

>thumbnail
FGSFDS

Attached: mirrored but hi-res.jpg (618x800, 324.77K)

You know what would be kino?
1:40 of trannies ACKing.

gee i wonder why

Attached: 1610510840253.jpg (563x821, 60.81K)

Predictable. These clickbait morons haven't seen any foreign movies or movies made in the 20th century unless they were made by Disney or Spielberg.

Passion of the Christ is only possibly considered good by christcucks tho, and even then it’s a minority within said demographic.
No idea what 9/11 is thematically tho.

But yes, don’t need to be teh juden to dab on christcucks lol

tubesteak in your sister, calling the privates "ladies", ol' mama-san, the crass prostitutes, mary-jane rottencrotch, telling photographer to snap a shot of ann-margret's lady bits, general custer, etc. most of it is banter mainly barring the viet cong teenage girl at the end who animal mother wished to be eaten by rats, which is debatable under the circumstances.

My goodness, I wonder why (((they))) consider Passion of the Christ so offensive?

Attached: 1600392380114.jpg (814x706, 151.05K)

A lot of the comedies are funny because the situations are funny. That they would take the subject seriously is ridiculous.

Trans are pretty much a joke.

>The Eternal Jew
>"this movie is actually racist"
You don't say!

Attached: MV5BYzdhMjkxNTgtNGNlYi00M2M5LWE4ZmYtMGYzY2ZmOWNjMzdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDE5MTU2MDE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1455, 189.68K)

the Chaplin one is titled The GREAT Dictator

>He said, as he scratched his large nose

Wide nose nigger, I’m maori.
I do hope Jesus comes has a second coming, just so we can nail the hippy fuck to a tree all over again.

Crocodile Dundee
Naked Gun 33 1/3
The Cobbler
The Crying Game
Psycho
The 40-Year-Old Virgin
The Hangover Part II
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
How to Lose Friends & Alienate People
The Silence of the Lambs
Soapdish
Dressed to Kill
Bee Movie
Breakfast on Pluto
Sleepaway Camp
Stonewall
Trainspotting

Attached: 1642717356186.jpg (1280x720, 105.11K)

trans people should be rounded up and gassed.

are those movies really afraid of mentally ill people that think they are the opposite sex? or are they just mocking and making fun of the idea of those people out of disgust?

It saddens me how modern Hollywood wouldn't sign off on any scripts like this these days. It feels like the fun has been sapped from the industry. There are no iconic goofy characters anymore. I genuinely feel that the normie internet and hysterical social media environment sapped the fun out of culture.

>Birth of a Nation
I don't think anyone "forgot" it was racist
I think the only reason anyone ever remembers it was because it was racist

Attached: 20220411_122518.jpg (828x1102, 386.23K)

>so we
>we
Low tier injun is now claiming to have participated in civilization

The standards move so quickly that they've become nearly meaningless. 90% of the world still has no problem making fun of trans people, industrial working class types in the US included.

It's an ivory tower thing through and through.

>sexist
>Sex and the City 2
Huh? Aren't those movies and shows the female fantasy that portrays how females really are?

OK I'll bite. What's transphobic about Silence of the Lambs?

>look how close I was to killing you

To be fair that's kinda obvious. Buffalo Bill wanting to make a woman-suit and all that.

written by fags too, not just women. i assume somebody here watched it who can shed light on the reasons for that listing.

>them
You think you're soooo fucking hilarious don't you

Attached: 1649432201036.jpg (546x662, 41.88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Attached: 1568248642405.gif (1074x916, 453.03K)

so he is an accurate representation of mentally ill trannies (100% of them)
got it

>"Conservatives are the real snowflakes."
Things that offend leftists:
>Bee Movie
>Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
>White Chicks
>Transformers

If only. Trannies don't kill enough foids.

Since when is just not wanting to be romantic with a tranny transphobic? Am I womanphobic if I turn down a girl?

Buffalo Bill was an autogynephile, which basically means a dumb coomer that gets off imagining he's a woman. It's considered offensive because most "trans" people today are AGP; they're not really "women in men's bodies"

Nothing, other than it shows a trans person as the villain. So I've always found it being on these sort of lists to be strange. As it's not playing up trans as the punch line of a joke. I guess it falls into the same range as how 1980s films only show black drug dealers.

So you can write a psycho character who eats people and that's fine, but a psycho character who makes women skin suits is transphobic? How so?
Lecter explicitly states that Buffalo Bill isn't really transsexual, he only thinks he is.

How is SotL "transphobic"?

How many generations back in your family were they still eating people and had slaves?

Leftists using accusing others of being triggered or snowflakes never really held much water. Indeed there are things that trigger Conservatives like every other group but when it comes to leftists, accusing others of it, it's nothing but projection.

so it's literally nothing

You can't make the bad guy a minority I guess? I've seen people complain about disney villains from the 90's being presented as gay (Scar, Jafar, that octupus lady from little mermaid etc).

>The Dictator
Where's the lie?

oh oh the tranny is triggered

But as long as the story isn't using their blackness or campiness or whatever as an explanation for why are evil etc how is it racist sexist or whatever

It's called Naked Gun 33 1/3rd you philistine.

>Billy is not a real transsexual. But he thinks he is. He tries to be. He's tried to be a lot of things, I expect.
>There are three major centers for transsexual surgery - Johns Hopkins, the University of Minnesota, and Columbus Medical Center.
>I wouldn't be surprised if Billy had applied for sex reassignment at one or all of them and been rejected.
>Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence. Our Billy wasn't born a criminal, Clarice. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Billy hates his own identity, you see, and he thinks that makes him a transsexual. But his pathology is a thousand times more savage and more terrifying.

It isn't but zoomers and late millennials love to find things to complain about just to virtue signal.

yeah, but it's considered extra-sexist when women aren't in earshot of it