When asked about hobbies in one of my classes, one guy said his hobby was watching movies and everybody laughed...

When asked about hobbies in one of my classes, one guy said his hobby was watching movies and everybody laughed, and the professor told him that doesn't count as a real hobby.

Which begs the question, do you consider TV and movie watching a real hobby on par with things like photography?

Attached: 23846.webm (424x480, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/health/psychology-of-foot-fetishes/
streamable.com/yles0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did he do it?

Attached: lmao.png (397x352, 197.95K)

Depends. Are you just watching hollywood blockbusters all day? Not a hobby, just entertainment

Do you go watch international, indie, old, hard to find films. Do you learn about the director, the history of the film etc. Then i would consider it a hobby

Dunno, but that chick showing feet its obviously a slut.

kek'd

Attached: 1646376760033.png (735x828, 416.92K)

Of course it is, hobbies are things you do for fun . He should have pulled up the definition and mocked them all for not knowing what a hobby is

People smoke weed for fun, that doesn't make it a hobby.

A real hobby is when you actively put in work instead of passively consuming

normal people don't associate feet with anything sexual, you gimp

So Total War is a hobby?

Consuming media isn't a hobby

People absolutely associate young women's bare feet with sexuality. Women associate men's hands with sex and that's a body part that is visible 100% of the time

>one guy said his hobby was watching movies and everybody laughed, and the professor told him that doesn't count as a real hobby
Let me guess, that guy was white right?

most people don't consider vidya a hobby, but it's in a gray area. it falls into the same area as chess not being a real sport

By definition it is, there's no measure of how much work you need to do for a hobby. Birdwatching is a hobby, not much different than watching a movie

Let's be honest, we've all struggled with the urge to tank friendships over lust for feet

it's part of the overall gay lifestyle

By this logic things like birding, trainspotting, lepidoptery, comic collecting and even forms of exercise aren't hobbies

>People smoke weed for fun, that doesn't make it a hobby.

terpenes, son.

Chess isn't a sport, but it is a hobby

Birdwatchers travel internationally to look for specific birds, hike through the woods and spend a lot of time preparing and engaging with other birdtards

Literally anyone with an eye can watch a movie but not everyone can take a picture.
What do you do that others cant, what extra do you put in it? That'd make it a hobby.
Watching movies is on par with collecting funko pops as a hobby
Movie criticism/reviewing? I'd consider it a hobby.

You got it backwards. Chess is a sport, but not a hobby

Attraction to feet/foot fetishism is faulty wiring of the brain. "People" don't associate feet with sex unless their brain is wired incorrectly.

retarded boomber take

How is chess a sport? If chess is a sport then monopoly can be a sport

Only retards believe this definition. Read Freud.

What are you basing this on? It's normal to be aroused by a woman's body, it doesn't have to be her immediate sex organs, you find woman's stomachs and legs sexy don't you? So everyone else. Women find mens arms and backs sexy, that's not faulty wiring

It’s always so fun to watch a movie with a nerd like you described in the second half of your post and treat it like an episode of mystery science theater, talking over it and making fun of it every possible moment. It gets them FUMING lmao

Monopoly takes no skill.

DUDE WEED LMAO

It's a competitive game so yes it does

All of them require you to learn something about the specialized subject matter and put some effort into them, you dont become birdwatcher by looking at a pigeon out your window, you dont become a trainspotter by looking a train passing by. So they are hobbies.
Excluding comic book collecting of course. Its consooming not hobby

Being turned on by feet is not normal. Anyone who thinks it is needs to spend a little less time on the internet

Attached: 1572241685997.png (1000x1000, 202.16K)

>most people don't consider vidya a hobby
lol wut
When you say "most people" you mean you.
vidya is a hobby it is both active and something one has to pursue to get into.
Watching flicks or TV shows zombifying out watching a TV isn't exactly a hobby because you can do it without effort but vidya one has to put mental effort into as well as purchase the items. Not that we don't also need to buy a TV but a TV is generally a mod con.
This anons answer is perfect

A hobby is something you get better and better at as you keep engaging with it I guess. Your knowledge of and taste in film is likely to become more refined over time so I would say it almost counts as a hobby.

Freud was a retard, go fuck your mother
bigthink.com/health/psychology-of-foot-fetishes/

Attached: tmp[1].jpg (622x466, 81.34K)

requiring a skill doesn’t make something a sport you fucking dipshit, if that was the only requirement you’d be the champion in the sport of retarded opinions on Yea Forums

You don't need to travel internationally to go bird watching, you can just step outside.

You can travel internationally to watch movies, try to find rare ones or spend lots of time preparing and engaging with other movie lovers.

Same shit

playing video games is as much of a hobby as playing with dolls is a hobby.

if you develop your own games or dolls for fun, then yes, it counts as a hobby. playing with them? no, not a hobby

Fuck off, bros before hoes
Fags like him deserve to be severely beaten and cast out party

As a non-footfag, the intimacy of rubbing your partner's feet and legs is kinda sexual, but not feet in and of themselves.

>You can travel internationally to watch movies
You can download movies. You can't download birds

by that logic video games are real sports (esports)

Attached: 1646774491360.gif (498x362, 937.56K)

damn, leave to poor man be.

I couldn’t imagine the autist that either takes the time to looks this image up or god forbid has it already saved on his computer for instances like this

I'd shagged 5 girls by the time I was 18 mate. Women's feet are very dymorphic i.e noticibly more gracile and feminine than those of tbe opposite sex. The same is true for men's hands, which is why women them arousing. You've obviously never lay in bed with a girl taking about all the differences and likes/dislikes

I love feet and my girlfriend loves having them worshipped. She used to hate her feet, thought they were ugly (they aren't). But gets completely turned on by how much they turn me on. Living the dream, lads.

what does your sexual history have to do with your abnormal fetish? i'm sure there are scat fetishists out there who've had dozens of sexual partnerts

Finding a woman's feet sexy isn't the same as being compulsively and/or exclusively attracted to feet

That's not what a spelling mistake is you low IQ faggotron.

That is a poor example and opinion.
So for eg, I spend all my free time either shitposting on the internet, playing vidya, reading or watching vidya video keeping in touch with vidya news, and I only watch movies/flicks to crash out to or go to sleep to when I am mentally unable to do anything else but crash out.
I count vidya as my main hobby, my only hobby, most of my leisure time is catered for and works around vidya.

your logic is like saying unless you created footballs yourself, playing football is not a hobby you are just playing a game.

Back when I have some semblance of a normal life and I had friends we used to hang out to watch movies and this chick always but her bare feet on my lap, I had to pretend to act disgusted so she wouldn't notice my raging boner

It takes work and good genes for a woman to have feet that are sexy by themselves

people prefer nice features over ugly features, but that does not mean they sexualize them the way a fetishist does. advertisers and marketers want you to fetishize it.

And birds have feathers and movies don't.

You implied I was sexually inexperienced by assuming finding girls feet sexy means im a shut-in loser

>Freud
lmao

They are.

why did god give women feet?
what's the purpose
streamable.com/yles0

Attached: man.jpg (640x853, 466.83K)

Yes you can find something sexy and not be clincally obsessed with it. But anyone who honestly admits that girl's feet can be sexy, like other body parts, gets labelled as a fetishist

>I read a clickbait article, therefore I'm right
Slit your throat, retard

that's not proven. early developmental imprinting better explains fetishism. there is no gene for fantasizing about being eaten by a giant woman. that is the result of very early experiences and exposure to vore-like content.

If you find feet sexy you are by definition abnormal

why does it look like she has gloves on her feet

For dancing

Finding women's feet sexy is literally a fetish. Normal people don't find feet sexy. You have a foot fetish. It's harmless, extremely common and inoffensive compared to what some people are into but it is what it is.

If you find a woman's breasts sexy, you are abnormal

is eating burgers a hobby? i dont know, propably when you eat a burger from mcdonalds once for a while then not really, but when you eat different burgers from different fast foods and restaurants and foodtrucks and travel around the country to try new burgers and you read books about burger history and write burgers reviews and have 10000 posts on a burgers enthusiasts 2004 forum then it's a hobby
fuck food analogies by the way

I don't have anything against footfags as long as they aren't those weirdos who are into dirty/smelly feet or faggots like Tarantino who somehow choose actresses with the ugliest feet imaginable for his movies

>gets labelled as a fetishist
And that label is correct. It's as bizarre as finding not just one womans but numerous womens elbows or kneecaps sexy

I love women's feet with a burning passion bros

Attached: Imane-Pokimane-Anys-Feet-5092784.jpg (1920x1080, 159.58K)

>asked to pick an interesting looking person to describe for a language class
>picked Anya Taylor Joy
>the classmate asked me which of her movies I've enjoyed
>realized I only know her because of this photo and that I haven't actually seen her in anything

Attached: Anya-Taylor-Joy-Feet-3718823.jpg (1920x1280, 280.2K)

Except that is literally how people get into it, that is the nascent stages of their interest. Do you actually think people just decide they want to get into Birdwatching randomly and buy binoculars and join a club? No they have enjoyed watching birds in their yard or in a park since they were children likely. Trains even moreso are an autistic thing where they have enjoyed staring at them likely since before they could talk. You are a retard.

You have a breast fetish

Okay? Oh no, I get to see the normal man's equivalent to topless women during flip flop weather, woe is me! Stay jealous fag

What about her legs or stomach or breats or hair or face?

Nope, pretty much all men find breaststroke attractive

why is asian feet superior

Attached: 2021011803524976.jpg (980x1469, 275.4K)