Gandolfini, 51, first ordered a pina colada with two additional shots of rum on the side

>Gandolfini, 51, first ordered a pina colada with two additional shots of rum on the side.

>He followed that up with an identical round — a pina colada and two shots — and then downed two beers, the source said.

>Gandolfini also enjoyed back-to-back orders of fried prawns slathered with mayonnaise chili sauce — as well as a heaping portion of foie gras.

>He ate the entire meal himself. His son Michael had his own dinner and two virgin pina coladas, the source said.

>Nearly “everything [Gandolfini] ordered was fried. Obviously, that’s going to cause problems with your heart,” the source said.

>About three hours later, Michael discovered his dad in cardiac arrest in their fourth-floor room.

Attached: 1620213472893.jpg (500x625, 53.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-Z1di-c58&ab_channel=ChristopherRivera
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/ducks-geese/foie-gras/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>back-to-back orders

What does this even mean?

One immediately following the other

He ordered fried prawns and liked it so he ordered another one. I dunno the portions but what he ordered isn’t healthy but it’s not exactly decadent either. If a thin person ordered that, you would be like they were eating one meal that day.

esl moment

based gandolf going out with a bang rather than a whimper

Attached: 1630065665992.jpg (680x381, 23.25K)

>Marlon Brando
>Orson Welles
>James Gandolfini
THE KINOFAT

Attached: main-qimg-1081b680a887420838f13cda79594466-lq[1].jpg (602x481, 52.19K)

How do we know its not a cheat night?

Holiday calories are half

can you imagine? About three hours later, Michael discovered his dad in cardiac arrest in their fourth-floor room

Attached: 4D25633C-50A1-417C-B508-4E23EAF8C1BC.jpg (600x315, 10.64K)

When you see these on someone’s wiki page you know you’re in for a based read

Attached: 1609059825903.png (636x720, 344.56K)

At least AJ got that latina to ride his dick

That's a fairly small amount of food for an average-sized person, I'd say? The main reason fried-food cooks so fast and "lasts" so short is that there isn't much density to it. I wouldn't WANT to eat a double helping of fried prawns in that timeframe, but I could easily.

>foie gras
What the fuck was he thinking?

Attached: foie gras.jpg (1400x1400, 136.77K)

Piña coladas eith extra rum are like 500kcal a glass

this is a daring synthesis that has already filtered one redditor

Sounds comfy as fuck

>French "people"
Foie gras is super nice though

worth it

Literally me

He was just on a bulk cycle bros

>Jack Nicholson
And soon, like if it was fate, Leonardo DiCaprio is going to go fat mode. Seems to be the norm for these guys that achieve such well known and classic status. They stop giving a fuck because everyone knows they're the best.

the birds love that though

>ate like a king
>died like a king
based

when da bulk dont hit rite bruh

He was thinking how delicious it was.
>NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST FORCE FEED A DUCKO THINK OF ITS HECKIN FEELINGS THE POOR DUCKORINO

I can assure you this is the kind of death all true Italians dream of.

The hardest i ever went in public drinking was 15 drinks over the course of 6 hours in a bar.

Im drinkign way less now.

It's a bang bang for pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-Z1di-c58&ab_channel=ChristopherRivera

I can only hope to die so wonderfully

peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/ducks-geese/foie-gras/

Do not eat that shit. You'll be eating suffering and you'll suffer if you do. I warned ya.

10-15 beers was a normal night out for me desu

Peta also said shearing sheep kills them. I had to explain to none country people that it doesnt.

Don't they get cold?

You do it in the summer user

Not my problem

It's so tasty though. One of my favorite dishes

that sounds expensive

Pretty sure the goose dies.

what do you mean "what does this mean"? he got two orders of prawns and ate them one after another, dumbass. what else could it possibly mean?

Attached: 1635045941985.jpg (1200x681, 109.64K)

It means when it came to the table he put his back to it and refused to eat it

Apparently it tastes really good. I would like to try it.

So he ate two portions of fried prawns, big fucking deal

>peta

Attached: 1649109661478.jpg (991x1061, 343.76K)

Go to the dordogne

>Reed died from a heart attack during a break from filming Gladiator in Valletta, Malta, on the afternoon of 2 May 1999.[58] According to witnesses, he drank eight pints of German lager, a dozen shots of rum, half a bottle of whisky and a few shots of Hennessy cognac,[59] in a drinking match against a group of sailors on shore leave from HMS Cumberland at a local pub. His bar bill totalled a little over 270 Maltese lira (almost 450 GBP; about 590 USD). After beating five much younger Royal Navy sailors at arm-wrestling, Reed suddenly collapsed, dying while en route to hospital in an ambulance.[60] He was 61 years old.[60]

Attached: 2016-05-31-1464672858-3262531-oliverreedgladiator.jpg (2048x1376, 636.45K)

Well yeah, apparently it was

Attached: 1595274698080.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

that sounds unhealthy

It's delicious
If Geese had their way theyd do much worse
Ofcourse it dies, you have to eat it

Not really, I didn't go to fancy places, just simple bars/pubs & mostly just beer. 50 bucks, no more.

It's like ass-to-ass but you do it with your son

WAITER CAN I PLEASE GET MORE PRAAAAWNS!

Attached: 2FD9BCD9-4E61-439C-BA65-2D6801588871.jpg (375x375, 17.98K)

Now this is the way to go out. Fucking hell, what a legacy.

A man's death

> Heh, nothin' personnel

Attached: tv.jpg (535x560, 39.46K)

>You knew Oliver Reed?
>I didn't say I knew him! I said he beat me at arm-wrestling once!

literally me

What kind of restaurant sells both fried butterfly shimp w/ creole sauce AND foie gras?

Also, you can tell whoever wrote this was a pansy Brit and it was probably just a normal sized american portion.

Lol who is this?

he was going to die that night anyway, the food didn't cause the heart attack. you have a heart attack from clogged arties which takes time to accumulate and he was probably due for a heart attack because he was a gluttonous fat fuck.

based

Any good american fusion bistro/gastropub. Literally 2 of the best foods of all time.

The booze couldn't have helped, that does relax your CNS and make your vitals more fucked up.

>ordering pina coladas in Rome
why was he such a pleb?

One of those side rum shots were obviously for his son since he was too young for the restaurant to serve alchohol themselves at the time.

>What kind of restaurant sells both fried butterfly shimp w/ creole sauce AND foie gras?
A hotel one in a big enough city.

has to be nico

If you can remember how many drinks you ordered you didn’t have enough.

Don't remember the name, but some Polish politician. He was a MEP as well, old dude.